It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol of the World?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I agree with Liveforever.

Since Washington D.C., and the Vatican City are their own "districts". They would share power. IMHO.
I believe they were set up that way a long time ago. When did Washington D.C. become its own entity? That information is unclear to me....probably in the 30's? Someone help out here.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
When did Washington D.C. become its own entity? That information is unclear to me....probably in the 30's? Someone help out here.

Wiki says 1871.

The City of Washington was originally a separate municipality within the Territory of Columbia until an act of Congress in 1871 effectively merged the City and the Territory into a single entity called the District of Columbia. It is for this reason that the city, while legally named the District of Columbia, is known as Washington, D.C.

Source.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
What will be the capitol city of the NWO? For me, the place that makes the least sense, kinda makes the most sense. Antarctica!!!!! Why? Because no one owns it and it would be the safest from any terrorist plot to bring down the NWO infrastructure.

Actually it is owned
I know your not being serious but i thought i'd add that point. There is oil being pumped from antarctica so its been split i believe between a few countries.

Personally they should make it in Jamacia - Might chill em out!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join