It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hybrid Girl??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Even if she is a hybrid, there's no way to prove it, and no one will believe it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
Yeah I noticed the large pupils also, she's either not 100% human or on drugs.
Also her hair looks kinda thinnish

Not to be mean or anything but she is on drugs and anorexic to boot.

People who are anorexic have eye's like that because of the massive weight loss problem.Look at her neck and cheek bones, they aren't showing the rest of her because you would see she is "bone" thin.
My sister had a problem with it some time ago and her eyes did the same thing. She also like the girl in the video had her hair thin out. Now that she has gone back to eating her hair and eyes are almost back to normal. It is kinda weird though my sis has large blue eyes and white blonde hair too.
But I can assure you she isn't a hybrid of anything other than starving herself and drinking WAY to much alcohol.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yeah but an alien hybrid would also be 'bone thin' so your argument is invalid.

LOL at the anime girl photo on page 1.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
Yeah but an alien hybrid would also be 'bone thin' so your argument is invalid.

LOL at the anime girl photo on page 1.

Invalid due to your anger of having a post removed for being off topic or invalid because you "actually know/are an alien hybrid" or " have studied the biological construction of an alien hybrid body"? Please do explain! I am truely curious!

It is "possible" the woman is human and starving at that! Not to mention that drug use causes that same exact "problem" with the pupils.
GEEEZ critic's these days!
Can't even understand the process of elimination as it pertains to a theory of conspiracy in an effort to deny ignorance. I myself prefer to have meaningful conversations with like minded people. Those who prefer to talk things out and cover all angles. Otherwise we are wasting our time and not going anywhere or learning anything new and exciting!

XOXO STACIE

[edit on 17-7-2009 by xoxo stacie]

[edit on 17-7-2009 by xoxo stacie]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Her eyes look way too big to be human

I don't know...Can you tell me what the limit is for human eye size?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I dont think she is any "hybrid" or "alien". Just a weird picture that someone wants attention with. Sheesh.

And why exactly is the vid 1:47 long? A little much eh?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Not an alien ... just funny looking.

/thread

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Guys, they are all photoshopped.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
to be honest i think she is just ur average girl who is way to skinny with big eyes lol, although the concept is certainly intresting is it were true, and icould see why people would call them hybrids they have a freakish kinda alien look about em, i also found part 2 of the video if anyones intrested.

the author of the vid posted this as a description

Hybrid alien eyes, Fallen Angels, Nephilim, offspring of the Anunnaki 2012 return

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
edit

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Imagine how a person would feel to see their face plastered all over the internet with the caption "Alien/human hybrid"

Everyone looks different and some people look more different than others, whould we really be pointing and accusing just because of a difference in appearence.

It really is a sad reflection of humanity when we point and judge.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

I judge no one and I would hope no one would judge me, however she must have sat for the two minutes of this video, so what was she thinking?

She is no hybrid, she is human for sure. Hybrids look nothing like this.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I judge no one and I would hope no one would judge me, however she must have sat for the two minutes of this video, so what was she thinking?

She is no hybrid, she is human for sure. Hybrids look nothing like this.

You do know it looks like a picture which is slowly zoomed in on, not a woman sitting for 2 minutes in front of a video camers.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You do know it looks like a picture which is slowly zoomed in on, not a woman sitting for 2 minutes in front of a video camers.

That of course may be true, but she is still no hybrid. A hybrid would show the distinct look of the alien race, this woman just looks too thin.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am good friends with a person who looks just like this, but male and features were not quite so pronounced. Hes quite a famous graffiti artist, you know, and normal dude. But his family was seriously connected.

The thing was a lot of seriously bizarre circumstances used to arise around when we were around him. Ufo sightings (I will go into if anyone want, but I will say its pretty bizarre), telekinesis (basically levitated a roach spontaniously), premonitions, sychronicity, strange noises...

Basically he fits the bill for a alien blue blood not only physically and in lineage but in psychology and spiritual ability. If he dressed up in a black suit and bowler , Id wager he could make half the people on this site convinced they had seeing a genuine MIB.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Double Post.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Is this girl a hybrid??? Her eyes look way too big to be human

www.youtube.com...[edit on 17-7-2009 by TallWhites]

[edit on 17-7-2009 by TallWhites]

Nope. She was my date Sunday night.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I just think these people are really skinny with big eyes. Anorexic possibly, on the second video they zoomed out enough on the blonde so you could see what her body looks like, and she is very thin. Of course aliens are supposed to be too, but I'm pretty sure these people are human.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I love the music for the videos, it somehow fits. I feel sorry for these people if they ever see these videos, I know I'd be upset if I was accused of being an alien.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hello i had to create an actual account to post a reply to this thread... time to stop lurking i guess. Not to shoot down any of you guys and your hopeful theorys of why these people have such huge eyes, but i believe 100% that they are Photoshop fakes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join