It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Revealed] Apollo Hoax Betrayed by UFO Reports?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Ya know how I know people CAN keep secrets?
Because I know secret stuff that nobody talks about.
Not on the internet, not on television, not on radio.
Nobody.
Not Art Bell. Not Richard Hoagland. Not David Icke.
Nobody.
It is in your face every day and major powerful and yet nobody dares to mention it.
People can and do keep secrets that empower them and enslave all others.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54
You would have to get a lot of people to go alone with the fraud and you cannot tell me that hundreds of key scientist and engineers of NASA would have been corrupt and would just accept being part of a fraud.

The lie is different at every level.

NASA is under the umbrella of the DoD.

Military contractors can keep secrets and they do.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Does this mean you are sticking to your contention that there's no proof man (namely Apollo Missions) has been to the Moon? I'm not looking to argue or dissuade you of the notion..just curious

Given the LROC images and the ones that'll be coming out later in the year...it seems a somewhat unreasonable position to take...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Does this mean you are sticking to your contention that there's no proof man (namely Apollo Missions) has been to the Moon?

Where did I say there was no proof or that I believed we have never been to the moon?

The title of this thread is a query in itself - not a statement of belief.

Edit:

As to the LRO images...

Those images might not even be from the LRO - but instead could be from the Defense Intelligence Agency and their Apollo Simulation Program also known as 'ASP':

ASP is an acronym for "Apollo Simulation Project", which was created in 1961 and operated by the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) to "help" NASA with their technical problems by establishing a totally simulated moon mission.

ASP was a total secrecy project along the same lines as the Manhattan Project of World War II. The Manhattan Project ultimately employed some 300,000 people and hardly a word was leaked out.

The ASP base was constructed on land controlled by the (then) Atomic Energy Commission and surrounded by other military bases. Scattered throughout these arid Moon-like properties near Mercury, Nevada are super-secret site after secret site. Top level management was provided by CIA spooks. Interface personnel were hired as needed and paid top dollar and then released as necessary (with the required "never tell" NASA warnings backed by the muscle of the CIA).
-pg 54, 61 Kaysing 'We Never Went to The Moon'

And then there is CUSS - a part of ASP:

"Also installed at the "Cuss" base was the true master control center of which the so-called Mission Control and the Spacecraft Center at Houston were merely satellites or slaves.

The master control of Cuss (MASCONCULL) collected all data, programmed it into a computer which then coordinated the entire moon landing simulation. Since all releases were by well-edited tape, there was no chance of a blooper. Again, the total control of news by the American corporate state set an effective precedent for the totally controlled output of MASCONCULL. From prelaunch countdown to the final descent to the ocean, all sound and video transmissions emanated from the flawless and mechanistic heart of a speciallymodified IBM 370-C computer."

-pg 63, Kaysing 'We Never Went to The Moon'

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Check this out - these are images of Neil and Buzz on the Moon.

Now look at the difference as the astronaut nears the light source... this doesn't happen with sunlight and on level terrain like this:

This is typical of the misinformation spread by hoax theory proponents. "Level terrain like this", how do you know the terrain is level? The answer is, you don't! And it's not, believe it or not, the moon is not flat.

Originally posted by THX-1138
Ya know how I know people CAN keep secrets?
Because I know secret stuff that nobody talks about.
Not on the internet, not on television, not on radio.
Nobody.
Not Art Bell. Not Richard Hoagland. Not David Icke.
Nobody.
It is in your face every day and major powerful and yet nobody dares to mention it.
People can and do keep secrets that empower them and enslave all others.

So you are the one keeping the secret? So you are the powerful one who's enslaving the rest of us?

We all know there are secrets kept, as when the government declassifies projects that were secret for years.
So I don't find the argument that "the reason you know something didn't happen is because it couldn't have been kept a secret" to be very convincing.
Fortunately, in the case of the moon landing, there's no need to even use that reasoning, the other evidence is so overwhelming that we did go to the moon.

Those images might not even be from the LRO - but instead could be from the Defense Intelligence Agency and their Apollo Simulation Program also known as 'ASP':

ASP is an acronym for "Apollo Simulation Project", which was created in 1961 and operated by the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) to "help" NASA with their technical problems by establishing a totally simulated moon mission.

Please edit your post to show a link to the external source you quoted if possible, thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Please edit your post to show a link to the external source you quoted if possible, thanks.

Thanks for the Heads up.

I'll edit them in now.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Where did I say there was no proof or that I believed we have never been to the moon?

Not to be pernickety, but you implied as much in this thread yesterday...

Greetings Kandinksy, You can't even prove conclusively that the Apollo missions landed on the moon. There are no photos of the Apollo vehicles from orbit to prove they are on the moon, nor are there any pictures taken from ground-based telescopes which show the Apollo vehicles....

Kind of a 'Doh!' moment. We all make them. You've raised your game recently in terms of research, maybe your enthusiasm is misplaced regarding the Apollo missions? The idea that the Moon landings are a hoax is a waste of time and a red herring. This isn't a personal criticism...it just seems that evidence of UFOs and *maybe* ET is fairly compelling without needing to dismiss the Apollo missions.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Not to be pernickety, but you implied as much in this thread yesterday...

Now you are making assumptions based on my stating of a few facts.

Poor form Kandinsky.

Had you bothered to check any of my other posts, you would see I have wrote about how the Apollo astronauts might have discovered structures when they were on the moon, a secret space program has facilities and men there, etc.

Edit: When it comes to the Space program and Moon landings, my views are quite similiar to those of Zorgon - if that helps any.

Here is what you want me to accept as proof that Apollo 14 Landed on the Moon :
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44bbc597ddef.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is an image of what I say might be an alien or ancient Lunar structure - Compare it to the crappy image you say is of Apollo 14:

(This shadow of the LEM looks 'manipulated')

Here it is colourized - for those suffering with Propsoprognasia

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You asked the question and I answered it. Your OP implies that the Apollo 11 never left Low Earth Orbit...by extension, they mustn't have landed on the Moon.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Well...they're both "crappy" images, if you want to be blunt.

Difference is, the Apollo 14 landing site is A) Known precisely, B) Imaged with best resolution to date, and will improve as the LRO orbit stabilizes and, C) Has a scale to allow viewers to judge relative sizes.

The possible ancient structure?
Certainly, it could be remnants of some facility, showing tubes and/or corridors...or something. Pipelines? BUT....I see no sense of scale. What can we use to determine its extent, size-wise? Stuff like that help, when searching for "truths"...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Your OP implies that the Apollo 11 never left Low Earth Orbit

Where do I state that I believe this was the case?

The OP is based on the research done by other Apollo researchers.
(See the the video in the OP.)

You could check all of ATS and wouldn't find any posts where I state that I believe that we did not go to the moon.

You are reaching Kandisky.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by denursty

Just because a British voice is on a moon landing hoax video you state "so jealous are the Britons" (note spelling).

There were several Britons who worked at NASA on Apollo in very key positions, now either you are ignorant to that fact or you chose to ignore it. Whichever it is, please do not insult Brits with your bitching.

please read this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now why would Britons be jealous ? I suggest to you that the Britons are very proud of their contributions to the NASA space program and the moon landings.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Your OP implies that the Apollo 11 never left Low Earth Orbit

Where do I state that I believe this was the case?

The OP is based on the research done by other Apollo researchers.
(See the the video in the OP.)

You could check all of ATS and wouldn't find any posts where I state that I believe that we did not go to the moon.

You are reaching Kandisky.

So if you didn't say we didn't go to the moon then why put up a thread that said we didn't go to the moon. Your making no sense at all either you believe we went to the moon or you don't. Sounds to me you just admitted your wasting our time. Ill make a note not to waste my time in the future on your threads thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

So if you didn't say we didn't go to the moon then why put up a thread that said we didn't go to the moon.

The 'thread' says no such thing...

In fact, the title of the thread is a question: "[Revealed] Apollo Hoax Betrayed by UFO Reports?"

*As to you not frequenting my threads anymore - I don't believe you can stay away.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You asked the question and I answered it. Your OP implies that the Apollo 11 never left Low Earth Orbit...by extension, they mustn't have landed on the Moon.

Your not alone. I translated this thread in the same way. Look at the thread's title. Since it wasn't in question form, the title is more of a statement.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Look at the thread's title. Since it wasn't in question form, the title is more of a statement.

You must have missed the question mark in the title.

That's okay.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The 'thread' says no such thing...

In fact, the title of the thread is a question: "[Revealed] Apollo Hoax Betrayed by UFO Reports?"

Aaaah right.
[Revealed]Wannabe conspiracy theorist needs to grow a pair of balls?
No offense meant, it's only a question.

Mod note: Warning issued. No offense meant. It's only a warning. -- Majic

[edit on 7/18/2009 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Overload

Thanks Overload

Check this out - these are images of Neil and Buzz on the Moon.

Look at their shadows and how their lengths vary depending on how close they are to the spotlight:

Shadows are the same length in the one:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f786340634cc.jpg[/atsimg]

Now look at the difference as the astronaut nears the light source... this doesn't happen with sunlight and on level terrain like this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82934bd9b7ff.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

Exuberant1, if you weren't trying to imply we never went to the moon with this post, then what exactly was the point of your post? I assumed you were promoting the moon landing was a hoax theory with the OP and the above post, but if I'm wrong, please explain how I should have interpreted your post above differently. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join