It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Affidavit Submitted in New April Gallop Case Against Pentagon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
*delete*

[edit on 18-7-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
You post nothing that says there was no scenario involving a hijacked plane.

Do you read what you post?

It stated CLEARLY that it was a plane crash scenario. NOWHERE does it state that it was a hijacked plane OR that it was a terrorist attack. Therefor, point 72 is inaccurate.

The exercise at the Metro station CLEARLY states that it was a terrorist attack.

With your logic, could we assume that the plane crash was caused by Big Foot shooting a RPG at the plane that caused it to crash?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Do you read what you post?

It stated CLEARLY that it was a plane crash scenario. NOWHERE does it state that it was a hijacked plane OR that it was a terrorist attack. Therefor, point 72 is inaccurate.
All sources clearly state multiple scenarios.

The exercise at the Metro station CLEARLY states that it was a terrorist attack.

With your logic, could we assume that the plane crash was caused by Big Foot shooting a RPG at the plane that caused it to crash?

I'm sorry but your logic is the faulty logic here. You are stating that because X happened, Z did not happen. My logic is that just because X happened, it does not mean that Z did not happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

JP, one more time. Seriously, it seems like you are suffering from Ultima1 syndrome.

From D.C. Military.com:

Contingency planning Pentagon MASCAL exercise
simulates scenarios in preparing for emergencies

This is a training exercise.
They are simulating scenarios preparing for emergencies.

You following so far?

The fire and smoke from the downed passenger aircraft billows from the Pentagon courtyard. Defense Protective Services Police seal the crash sight. Army medics, nurses and doctors scramble to organize aid. An Arlington Fire Department chief dispatches his equipment to the affected areas.

Don Abbott, of Command Emergency Response Training, walks over to the Pentagon and extinguishes the flames. The Pentagon was a model and the "plane crash" was a simulated one.

Okay, they are talking about plane crash and what was done. A plane crash. Please show me where they are talking about a terrorist attack.

Let's continue:

The Pentagon Mass Casualty Exercise, as the crash was called, was just one of several scenarios that emergency response teams were exposed to Oct. 24-26 in the Office of the Secretaries of Defense conference room.

Now, once again they call it a crash. Still not mention that the crash into the pentagon had anything to do with a terrorist attack.

They continue to say that was one of several scenarios that were done during the three days in October.

They go on to describe 2 more scenarios:

On Oct. 24, there was a mock terrorist incident at the Pentagon Metro stop and a construction accident to name just some of the scenarios that were practiced to better prepare local agencies for real incidents.

The specifically state that the incident at the Pentagon Metro was a terrorist attack.

They then talk of a construction accident.

Were there more than the 3 discussed. YES!

Is there ANY proof that there was a scenario that involved a hijacked airliner that was deliberately crashed into the Pentagon. NO! It is not mentioned ANYWHERE besides truther websites that fail to source their claims.

Remember what the claim that PFFT makes:

72. AA77 was captained by Chic Burlingame, who, approximately a year before 9/11 and while on National Guard duty, participated in the analysis of the defensive capabilities of the Pentagon should it be attacked by a hijacked airliner that would be used as an airborne bomb.

The brain dead members of PFFT put together an affidavit that had errors in it that will be ripped to shreds by any attorney. There is ZERO evidence to back this statement. Her attorney's with the "G-Mail" accounts should have seen this too.

JP, lets pretend that you are April's attorney. The defense calls #72 to in question:

"Can you please provide evidence to show that there was a simulation of a terrorist attack involving a hijacked commercial airliner one year prior to 9-11 that involved the analysis of Mr. Burlingame?"

JP: Insert your response here: ______________________________

Matter of fact, I am questioning weather or not Mr. Burlingame was even part of thus analysis. But, I will come back to that as I need to research it more thoroughly.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Either show me a list that shows ALL of the scenarios that they went through or stop. You are trying to prove a negative and its annoying. If you show a list with ALL of the scenarios from someone that had possession of an agenda, be my guest. Otherwise its speculation. Your source nor mine says how many scenarios there were nor lists all of the people in each training scenario.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
Either show me a list that shows ALL of the scenarios that they went through or stop. You are trying to prove a negative and its annoying. If you show a list with ALL of the scenarios from someone that had possession of an agenda, be my guest. Otherwise its speculation. Your source nor mine says how many scenarios there were nor lists all of the people in each training scenario.

It does not matter what you or I have. I am talking about PFFT. They submitted the avidavit with the accusation. They have NOTHING but what you and I have.

They have to offer the proof.

They have NONE!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand you, you are saying you know what they have submitted as evidence?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

The submitted only an affidavit. They offered ZERO proof with it. If they get subpoenaed to court regarding the contents, they will have to offer proof.

I am telling you, they have nothing. If you think they do, go to PFFT and ask them what they got. I went through their website including the forums.

Nothing there.

Maybe Captain Bob is hiding the evidence?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

[edit on 7/19/2009 by Sanity]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

The submitted only an affidavit. They offered ZERO proof with it. If they get subpoenaed to court regarding the contents, they will have to offer proof.

I am telling you, they have nothing. If you think they do, go to PFFT and ask them what they got. I went through their website including the forums.

Nothing there.

Maybe Captain Bob is hiding the evidence?

Great post TrueAmerian! Ignore information from wannabe lawyers who make statements like those above. The affidafit has nothing to do with discovery and we will be the last to know what evidence will be offered.

Keep up the good work and please keep us posted.

[edit on 7/19/2009 by Sanity]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

72. AA77 was captained by Chic Burlingame, who, approximately a year before 9/11 and while on National Guard duty, participated in the analysis of the defensive capabilities of the Pentagon should it be attacked by a hijacked airliner that would be used as an airborne bomb.

The brain dead members of PFFT put together an affidavit that had errors in it that will be ripped to shreds by any attorney.

I am talking about PFFT. They submitted the avidavit with the accusation. They have NOTHING but what you and I have.

Which affidavit are you discussing here, CameronFox?

The affidavit being discussed in this thread was submitted by Robin Hordon.

Can you show me the affidavit that you allege was submitted by P4T?

[edit on 19-7-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted by CameronFox

The brain dead members of PFFT put together an affidavit that had errors in it that will be ripped to shreds by any attorney. There is ZERO evidence to back this statement. Her attorney's with the "G-Mail" accounts should have seen this too.

Gee willikers CF; did you pass Reading 101 in the 1st grade? I don't see Rob or Tino's name anywhere on that affidavit nor any indication it was prepared or notarized by Pilots For 9/11 Truth. I would think the title would be self-explanatory for even the most difficult pseudoskeptic.

Robin Hordon PDF

The only John Does I see on it are co-defendents listed along with Tricky Dick and Dummy and Liar Myers.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have just read the affidavit and found it to be interesting I wanna know if anymore air traffic controllers have stepped forward.This is one of the many subjects in 9-11 that has not really been looked at all that much.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451
[more OK GENIUS SHOW ME ONE SINGLE PIECE OF FILM FOOTAGE SHOWING AN AIRPLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON....THE FBI SUPPOSEDLY CONFISCATED DATA FROM MORE THAN A DOZEN CAMERAS REVEALING WHAT ACTUALLY HIT THE PENTAGON..THEN WHERE IS IT..? ANY OF IT..? THOSE FLIGHTS WERE DIVERTED TO AN AIRPORT IN OHIO WHERE THEY WERE TAKEN INSIDE A NASA HANGAR THERE..I PERSONALLY KNOW A LOCAL WOMAN WHO WAS PRESENT @ CLEVELAND HOPKINS AIRPORT OHIO WHO SAYS THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE AIRPORT PROPERTY FOR MANY HOURS THAT DAY...SO WHY WOULD PEOPLE BE DETAINED AT AN AIRPORT HUNDREDS OF MILES FROM NYC OR WASH DC UNLESS THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENING THERE THAT DAY..WHY?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by calvinraveneagle

The only flight that was diverted to the NASA facility in Cleveland, was the KC-135 that had left Cleveland on its way to Houston when it was ordered to return to Cleveland. The plane was full of NASA employees.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by calvinraveneagle
reply to post by trebor451
[more OK GENIUS SHOW ME ONE SINGLE PIECE OF FILM FOOTAGE SHOWING AN AIRPLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON....THE FBI SUPPOSEDLY CONFISCATED DATA FROM MORE THAN A DOZEN CAMERAS REVEALING WHAT ACTUALLY HIT THE PENTAGON..THEN WHERE IS IT..? ANY OF IT..? THOSE FLIGHTS WERE DIVERTED TO AN AIRPORT IN OHIO WHERE THEY WERE TAKEN INSIDE A NASA HANGAR THERE..I PERSONALLY KNOW A LOCAL WOMAN WHO WAS PRESENT @ CLEVELAND HOPKINS AIRPORT OHIO WHO SAYS THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE AIRPORT PROPERTY FOR MANY HOURS THAT DAY...SO WHY WOULD PEOPLE BE DETAINED AT AN AIRPORT HUNDREDS OF MILES FROM NYC OR WASH DC UNLESS THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENING THERE THAT DAY..WHY?

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Where do the Troothers find such intellect?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

The only flight that was diverted to the NASA facility in Cleveland, was the KC-135 that had left Cleveland on its way to Houston when it was ordered to return to Cleveland. The plane was full of NASA employees.

Sources please?

[edit on 23-7-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It was actually a good read until the Phantom plane and then bringing up Operation Northwoods...then it fell flat. Where do these people get the money to do this stuff or just the time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join