It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our school gave us these papers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
About like 3 days ago our school gave us these papers. The papers were some BS about children being missing, and to have fingerprints on the paper and most recnet photo, and name, and info. Do you think this is just another way the government keeps track of us? So they know who we are?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
[edit on 11/11/04 by Hyperen]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This has been going on for a long time. Often, fingerprinting kits will be given to parents, so they can fingerprint their children in case one goes missing. But, in this case, the fingerprints stay in the hands of the parents.

If I were you, AD5673, I'd politely ask what will happen to the fingerprints, etc. Who will store them? If they won't answer you, get your parents to ask. If they won't ask, find someone whose parents will. You have a right to know.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You also have the right not to do it. Stand up dont be scared. "The Man" can be scary soemtimes but it only takes one person.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
home school is the way to go my oldest is now going on 19 and already have a 2year degree

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sort of related, one time I was filing out a job application, and instead of the usual Social Security field, there was actually a National ID field! National ID? That would mean ... *gasp* The prediction of the American people becoming an impersonal number is true!!

[Edited on 5/8/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I think it's more like trying to reduce the likelihood of and/or mitigate the damage done by a kid going missing in a community. Like the Amber Alert system.

After the Liz Smart thing here in Utah received so much press, everyone's more freaked out about their kids going gone.

Don't be worried about them taking your picture and letting you know. They could take your picture or your fingerprints whenever they wanted without you even knowing it. So don't worry about it.

Or, like Quicksilver suggested, DO worry about it, and become paraniod, anti-government, survivalist, whatever, and you can be sure that the Man will be on your ass forever.

Hey Quick... Great avatar.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
don't let them run the streets

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
schools are just government propaganda camps the distort history

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
hehe. I actually have a fingerprint archive for the whole neighbourhood where I grew up
I used to be a detective back then you see.....

But joke aside. This is pretty serious, and we see more and more of it. Privacy invation and illegal surveylance and registring of the worst kind, turned legal in the name of personal- or national security. Did I mention that Europe, just like the USA, in the name of Security, Anti-Terrorism and Peace, has instated what they call a Czar? Well, that's the exact same word as C�sar. And it means "deadly wounded".

"And one of the heads of the Beast looked as if it had received a deadly wound, but the wound healed"

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Camelop�rdalis..... well said

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Or, like Quicksilver suggested, DO worry about it, and become paraniod, anti-government, survivalist, whatever, and you can be sure that the Man will be on your ass forever.

Hey Quick... Great avatar.

Im not promoting that. Im just sayin dont just be a sheep. Hell if they wanna number me mi goin to give them a damn hard time make them work for their money lol. IM not much of a paraniod, anti-government, survivalist, whatever im just tryin to survive in this world and deny ignorance :-D

Ya miller is the man. One of my favorite quotes

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
At my school they brought in some old guys to video tape us.They told us to say are eye color,height,weight, etc.They do it something like every 2 years.I didn't get either of them done though.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
And people makes all this fuzz about how the Western govs held kids of commies under surveylance during the Cold War era?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I threw the thing out. They didnt say he HAVE to give t in. It was just weird and i thought this is probably another way the government is trying to controll us.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Theres cameras all over our school. Its pathetic. A teacher also told us that some of the students arent really students but people dressed like students to study us or something. She's not the kidding type either.

I've got nothing to hide, so Im not worried. Its the fact that they are allowed to do this that bothers me.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I saw that another dude in this thread said something about parents being handed out fingerprinting kits, so they could have their families tagged and themselves keeping them somewhere safe, until the day they would need them, in the case of kidnapping etc.

Why couldn't they do this instead? Why would the govt need to have these fingerprints and pictures stored in some govt archive unless they planned to use them for other things than "in case of emergency" or "disaster"?

top topics

join