It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common sense proof Obama is a fake.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
All of this nonsense about him being born in the US or Kenya is a non factor and I will tell you all why and when I do your going to feel silly for not knowing it in the first place. That is unless you had common sense.

I'm basing this on real life, not some fairy land where Orlando Bloom is off in the distance killing Orcs or a democratic black man is president... (Oh wait). Still use your common fing sense.

I will use real life comparisons here, if any of you cannot relate to these, you are either a robot and should be assembling cars and not reading ATS, in the Matrix and should be taking the red pill about now or just plain fing stupid and should be laying down to save brain cells.

1.) You come home from the movies, you were with your best friend. You wife suspects you were not with your best friend but were in fact with another women.

She calls you out, says your lying to your face, calls you a cheating no good piece of # and says your good for nothing.

Great... You can do two things at this point.

A.) Pull your movie ticket out of your back pocket, show it to her, laugh in her face, call her a possessive and paranoid bitch and make her do mouth tricks while you relish in your victory. Afterwards, who knows, dance a jig? Sky's the limit after that right? World by the stones..... World by the stones.

B.) Say she is insane, try to manipulate her feelings through derived and depleted manuscript by which you are already defeated because she is just plain better, then you resort to saying she is just acting out because she is feeling fat or that she is a democrat and you are republican, maybe you hire a lawyer to block the movie theater from realizing any tickets sold by credit card on that date.

Why would you go to that extent? It doesn't make sense, why would you do it??? Well that's simple! If I show her the movie ticket she would just want to see my parking stamp, she would just wonder if I didn't go to the movies and then leave and go someplace else to throw her off the trail, I mean, that's reasonable right?

IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO SEAL THE LONG FORM BIRTH RECORDS PERIOD!

He is the POTUS, it is his sworn duty to show those documents to the people of these great United States of America. We are not an afterthought or a mob. We are the base of the people he has chosen to lead and sworn an oath of loyalty too.

It is not only his duty but by HOLY GOD, his job to produce those documents because in the times we live in there may come a time when every American must take up arms for the sake of our country and in order to do just that and fight for our nation we must be sure, we deserve and are owed the knowledge that our commander and chief is not only who he says he is but ALLOT [SNIP] more.

removed censor circumvention

[edit on 17/7/09 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Common sense has nothing to do with proof at all, common sense is a way we most likely would react on a certain situation, but has nothing to do with proof.

The theories you are setting up around what my wife would say, I can only say no wife of mine would react suspecious if i went to a movie, and if your wife do that then she and you better go get some counciling since there is a breach of trust in your relationship somewhere.

Mr.Obama won get over it and get on with your life till next election.

Best regards

Loke.:.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The problem is that common sense is in very short supply even here in ATSland. Most people have no clue what common sense is. They only know that if they can figure out a way to rationalize something so they feel good about the situation then it must be the truth. :->

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Common sense is the only sense we have left. It should and mostly does dictate reality on an everyday basis.

For somebody to ignore the facts of common sense and flatly say... Mr. Obama won get over it will not suffice to the American people.

I am not some right wing lunitic looking to start a revolution. I am a hard working average American man who has relied on his common sense his whole life to live and prosper in a capitalist society.

Ignoring your own common sense is the same as being accomplice to the crime. At some point you must make up your own mind regardless of your political views, trust what you feel and what has been done.

I have no problems with Obama except for what he has done to assult my senses, I voted for him for Gods sake. I believed in him, I trusted him. It was a trust that was doomed to fail because of the administrations actions.

At the end of the day, though I may be trusting, the end all be all and where the buck stops is MY OWN COMMON SENSE. I implore you to use yours.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This topic is getting kinda annoying I wish Obama would just release the information people want to see.

Just show the people the long form records and be done with it.... I don't get it.

I'm kinda in the middle on this one. It's hard to be 100% sure about his origin of birth when all of his records are sealed.

I'm baffled that people are so against the idea that he might not have been born an American citizen. The possibility does stand and it would be nice if the peanut gallery that seem to hate the so called "Birthers" would just accept the fact that his long form birth records have never been seen by the public.

We as the American public should be able to see his records, period... We put him in office and it might be nice to know if he was born in America. Just saying...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Common sense says that irrespective of his Nation of birth and what ever archaic laws ( Cosntitution/B.o.R ) he may have circumnavigated, a majority of US citizens thought he could do the job better than Bush Jr.

Your Countrymen picked the Party he is the leader of...the blame lies with you.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
OP you are a thoughtful & wise thinker.

Politicians answer to no one.

They are NOT reasonable.

They are irresponsible.

They have no common sense.

These are the people the rest of us laughed at and beat up in High School.

Politicians are NOT, and never will be, anything like the rest of us.

I proposed something similar to your OP a while back. I've become more familiar with politicians since then and most are pure unadulterated evil.

Few exceptions.

You'll know them by their actions.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Common sense dictates an innocent man will do what he must to prove his innocence while a guilty man will do everything in his power to cover up his deeds. Common Sense says that there must be something in the long form birth certificate Obama doesn't want the citizens of the US to see. Otherwise he would make the certificate public. Perhaps it is his land of birth, perhaps it is something else. All I know is that this controversy will not go away until the certificate is made public, or the law prohibiting people born outside the country to become President is changed. Common sense says the law will be changed before Obama releases the certificate.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
S & F for you!

Excellent comparison Helious!
It does make perfect sense. But, again, people don't see that!
Its not a political party thing, or a race thing, its just common sense.

I still can't believe people back this guy up! Amazing. Almost like brain-washing the masses.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
All of this nonsense about him being born in the US or Kenya is a non factor and I will tell you all why and when I do your going to feel silly for not knowing it in the first place. That is unless you had common sense.

I'm basing this on real life, not some fairy land where Orlando Bloom is off in the distance killing Orcs or a democratic black man is president... [edit on 17/7/09 by masqua]

Good post.

I edited it to the point where I noticed you are a fool.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

He was elected President of this country. Deal with it. If you don't like it then run for office or vote for someone else in 2012. It's called Democracy in case you hadn't heard. The "Birther's" are just digging around for some BS legal way to get rid of the man this country elected to be their President. Right Wingers tried to do it to Clinton to so I'm not surprised by this nonsense. If they can't win with ideas they'll resort to theft if they have to.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Helious, you are a great American. You have used good old fashioned Yankee logic, posed a simple, real world analogy, and stated the relevance concisely.

You also stated that you made the mistake of voting for Mr. Soetoro... I like a man that can see the error of his ways... Less likely to err in the same manner again.

You will notice that detractors to your statement, and similar ones by and large contain the phrase: "deal with it", or something similar. Pay this progressive respose no heed. It is becoming a pat response, a knee jerk. The collective backs of the Kool Aide drinkers are against the wall, so to speak.

As long as people can see the situation for what it is, in simple terms that the intentionally "dumbed down" masses can easily understand, there is a chance that we'll get our Republic back mostly intact.

Thank you for your summation.

The reality of the situation remains though... Obama is just a tool. A mouthpiece for the moneyed elite... The men behind the curtain.

There will be more willing to do the same job.

I agree that if Mr. Soetoro is not a natural born citizen, he should be removed from office, all his appointments to offices should (by law) also be removed, and any holder of public office that had knowledge of his violation of Constitutional law should likewise be removed.

This will leave a LOT of open spaces.

Perhaps they will be filled with statesmen, not politicians.

Perhaps I am being too optimistic.

I think I'll hang on to my God, my Guns, and my Bill of Rights... Seems like there's worse things to have faith in, like the Federal Government. Or "Change".

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If it quacks like a duck....

Common sense suggests that the president is hiding something, if he is not willing to produce something as benign as a birth certificate. Furthermore when his campaign releases a known fraud as a birth certificate and then claims he was born at a hospital that now has no records of his birth, it is impossible not to assume the worst. This is not the behavior of an honest man.

Couple this with the fact that his grandmother claims to have witnessed his birth in Kenya, I now have no choice but to assume the worst.

However many who voted for him simply do not care. They view the constitution as a piece of paper. They worship the man and his charisma and make no thought of character, morals or his corrupt and radical idealism.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Let's use another analogy here for a moment.

You are going to the DMV to get your drivers license. You are patiently waiting in line for the teller. And waiting and waiting, and waiting, and waiting....

Finally after waiting in line you get up and the teller asks for your proof of id. You supply the teller the requisite information and after examining it the teller tells you to fill out a form, and stand in front of a blue screen and they take your picture.

They hand you your drivers license and a 18 year old kid in the back of the line starts screaming that your not qualified to have a drivers license because he has not seen your birth certificate.

What do you do? The teller is the only one authorized by law to give you a drivers license not the 18 year old. Are you required to show the 18 year old your personal papers upon demand because HE feels that you don't qualify?

As a citizens of this great nation (I use that quite loosely at this point) we do not vote for the president, never have, and never will. We the People vote for electors. The Electoral College votes for the president and Congress confirms him. Then the Chief Justice of the SCOTUS swears him in.

Hope that clears it up.

Or If we are to take the OP's Analogy apart...

You go to the movies with your buddy, you come home, your wife starts screaming that you have been out with another woman.

You pull out your movie stub and show it to her. She still yells at you for cheating. You get your buddy to come over to confirm it, she still says your a cheating so and so.

You spend the night on the couch.

[edit on 7/20/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Or If we are to take the OP's Analogy apart...

You go to the movies with your buddy, you come home, your wife starts screaming that you have been out with another woman.

You pull out your movie stub and show it to her. She still yells at you for cheating. You get your buddy to come over to confirm it, she still says your a cheating so and so.

You spend the night on the couch.

[edit on 7/20/2009 by whatukno]

[color=#00BFFF]Divorce.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

A tenuous argument at best, an analogy using convenient twisted logic at worst.

I can't figure it out Wukky... You've got a finer working understanding of the Constitution than the majority of our federal government, yet jump to Soetoro's defense in nearly every thread concerning this issue.

I agree with you that it is the House's job to remove Soetoro, that is Constitutional mandate...

We all know the majority of congress are traitors to the Constitution though.

What to do?

Please stop using the same "pat" responses. I see your point, I really do. Hell, I agree with your summation of who is responsible for removing the fraudulent de facto CinC...

If We, the People... The constituency of the traitors responsible demand further examination, would logic not dictate that congress obey their (supposed) masters?

Further proof that the ship is sinking, I'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I don't blame US citizens for continueing this BC nonsense. No matter how stupid and ignorant they can get.

I blame the President.

This topic has been all over the media. It isn't just on conspiracy websites or Republican websites. It is everywhere. He knows a few hundred thousand, maybe a million people (just throwing out a number) question his eligiblilty. All he has to do is show them what they want to see and be done with it.

Let them see his little baby footprints and hand prints on a piece of paper. Let them see the attending doctors signature.

It won't take but a minute at most to show it at one of his press confrences. Let the cameras get a good close up shot of it and this crap would be over.

I want him to show it, not because I think he was born in Kenya. I want him to show it so that we can get pass this crap and concentrate on what really matters.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkeye1717
He was elected President of this country. Deal with it.

Lets step on the way-back machine .. shall we ....

Nixon is in office. His people are all suspected of doing some illegal things in order to gain a win for Nixon to be POTUS (2nd term). Therefore, Nixon himself is suspected of ordering those illegal activities. Do we just say 'Nixon was elected .. deal with it' or do we investigate to insure that the POTUS is following the rules of the land?

We investigate. The POTUS is not above the law.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

yes, but WHATUKNO, as far as the American people know, no one in the government has seen the proof either. No one of any trustable standing has come out and said 'I am the authority in DC who insures that the POTUS is eligible and I have viewed the documents and I absolutely state that this man has a valid US birth certificate and that all his paperwork is in order'.

Whatukno .. no one has said that. No one of authority in DC has said that they have the job of checking these things and that it's been all checked and okay.

Using your picture painted - At this point - WE THE PEOPLE are the the officials at the DMV and WE THE PEOPLE have not yet seen proof of citizenship.

All the guy has to do is pull out the darn piece of paper and it will end MUCH of what is going on. It's all on him. He's hiding it. Not exactly 'transparency, hope, change, unity' ... just a politician hiding something.

(for the record - I think he was probably born in Hawaii, but there has been no proof given. And for the record - I think it's pretty obvious that there is something on that BC that he doesn't want people to see, otherwise he wouldn't be jumping through hoops and spending all this $$$ to keep it hidden. Common sense)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join