It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Shall Set You Free

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
People will believe whatever they want to believe, and have believed whatever they were told to believe by preachers and governments throughout the centuries.

If you ask most people the question about who killed the man known as Jesus Christ, they will say, he sacrificed himself to forgive the sins of mankind.

Matthew 16:21 - From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

Nothing is written in there about sacrificing “for the sins of man”, but it does refer to elders, chief priests and people in positions of authority who were going to kill him.

Who is also reported to have tortured and killed the man named Jesus Christ?

The Roman guards were the people identified with whippings, slamming nails into his hands and feet, placing a crown of thorns on his head and spearing him in the stomach.

So, if some people today decided to take a man and do the same thing they did to Jesus Christ in the crucifixion, they would be considered to be mass murderers right?

But when the Roman guards killed Jesus Christ, it was officially called a sacrifice?

The name of Jesus Christ has been MOCKED for over twenty centuries by those who preach “interpretations” under the rules and regulations of the churches.

The people who officially preach that the public murder of Jesus Christ was a self sacrifice also forget to mention that this interpretation was TOLD TO THEM by man.

People who are told this interpretation also try to tell other people that Jesus “died” for our sins, when in true undeniable fact he was clearly “murdered”.

People can’t recognize an obvious horrific murder when they read about one?

People are still actually willing to believe crazy interpretations, that an obvious public murder of a man named Jesus Christ was somehow officially called an act of self sacrifice?

Are people foolish enough to believe that the words preached by men and women in a “controlled religion” called the Church are directly speaking for God or Jesus Christ?

We achieve scientific, medical and technological advancements beyond what was once imagined, and yet, billions of people are still able to be fooled by religious politics?

The religions of Christ’s days were controlled by the Roman government. The religion that followed the murder of Jesus Christ was also controlled by the Roman government.

Without intimidating people, the very people who were behind this his murder could never have manipulated people to agree to this ridiculous interpretation of the event.

Whoever believes the governed interpretations of the murder of Jesus Christ is still being fooled by the descendants of those who murdered Jesus Christ.

Interpretations are theory. Fact is obvious and needs no interpretations to cloud the truth.

People lie all day long, they create stories of events that never happened, manipulate truth when they have done something wrong to justify their actions.

Society lives off lies, accepts lies, and enforces lies to fulfill their own agendas, but the agenda of another can not manipulate those who read the truth for themselves.

Truth is a perspective of two tales, truth is easily manipulated, and truth is easily distorted by those with an agenda. However, the real truth is always “obvious”.

Truth is evident without interpretation. Truth is something you know in your heart, and truth is something that people will manipulate if we listen to their lies.

If the police tortured and killed a man calling himself Jesus Christ in the public today for telling people to ignore the government, would we call it a sacrifice or an execution?

If the government and media stated Jesus Christ was a child molester, well, we would probably watch them murder Jesus Christ again with acceptance and applause.

The only true evidence we have, the only truth we truly know without interpretation, is that Jesus Christ was killed publicly by the authorities of the Roman Empire. There is Truth!

People talked about Michael Jackson like they knew him, like they were the experts, and yet they never even shook his hand or met his family. They only knew what they heard.

The government tried to charge him with indecency, the media promoted it and the people bought it, whether he was guilty or innocent, the people bought the story.

The acceptance of propaganda without true knowledge makes the public the ultimate fool. This immediate conformity mocks our very lack of self independence.

The biggest fool is a conformist. The biggest tool is a conformist who speaks openly like an expert about their beliefs based only on what they are told.

If we toss the reasons for the American government going into Iraq , and we toss the stories provided by the government of Iraq, what evidence do we truly have?

The U.S. military crossed shores, killed people in Iraq, and took the control of the nation. This is the only truth we factually know. Everything else is subject to interpretation.

Men of ignorance deny truth in favor of deceit. Men with pride promote truth in favor of deceit.

You want to be heard? You want respect? Stop talking the talk of the establishment, and start walking the walk and promote the obvious evidence, without the propaganda.

Every day that people conform to a government, a religion or an authority, they mock the name and true cause of Jesus Christ.

Mr. Christ did not die for our sins. Mr. Christ was murdered by the authorities of the Roman Empire for trying to lead people away from the authority of man made governance.

See how obvious the truth is without adding all the creative interpretations.

“The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood... and I am there, lift a stone... and you will find me”.

This quote has apparently been ignored by religious institutes and yet it is claimed to be words spoken by Jesus Christ. Again, challenge what you read and find your own truth.

CABLE NATIONS

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
ephesians 6:5-6:9 has also been ignored and condemned by our governments (for the most part) and our people (for the most part)

the truth will set you free!!!
www.biblegateway.com...:5-9

(or just enslave others...)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
If you haven't seen this video I suggest you look at it. It describes what you are talking about. The religious portion goes from about 2:20:00 until the end.

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
No, this is not correct.

It was predcicted that a saviour would die for the sins of israel as far back as the OT.

and christ fullfilled the prophecies and not only that but continues to fullfill them today through his saints.

furthermore his sacrafice was talked about in Daniel, Psalms, malachias, and other books of the OT which is the new sacrafice which was predicted to spread throughout the world.

qwhich is holy communion.

infact the prophecies also say that antichirst will take away the continual sacrafice for about 3 years. Can't remember.

and so you need alot of learning to do.

when christ said.

" The kingdom of heaven is within you '

he also said.

" Unless you abide in me you shal die in your sins "

which indicates that without staying out of sin and recieving his sacrafice we are dead to sin.

so you need to use the whole bible and not just from a copy and paste site, unless you worte that yourself, I don't know.

he talks many times about being in the state of sin and having God not even close to being in you.

sin removes God from the soul. God flees from people who sin, he can't dwell how he would want to because he wants us to be perfected through grace.

so anyways that's my take

peace.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by JesusisTruth]

[edit on 18-7-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This reminds me of Peter. Jesus constantly had to reprimand him and if anyone of us lived in the time of Jesus and heard Jesus say to us, that he knew he had to go to Jerusalem and be killed and we told him "NEVER!" - we would get reprimanded too.

When Peter first heard this, he wanted to stop it, but Jesus likened Peter to Satan and told him to get behind him because he was a stumbling block before him.

Peter was thinking like mortal man and according to Jesus did not have in mind the things of God. Though we may not understand it - ever - our ways are not God's ways. His ways will always be higher - that's what makes him God.

Yes, it's horrendous what they did to Jesus and I'm sure many of us have gotten mad or even cried ourselves sick, when we start contemplating the things he was subjected to. But we have to remember - he knew.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." God (Isa 55:8-11)

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

You need to read the prophecies of the Old Testament about the Messiah to understand WHY He was a sacrifice. He was likened to the "Lamb of God" which is symbolic of the Passover Lamb. Jesus was murdered on Passover making Him the ultimate Passover sacrifice and eliminating the sacrificial system of the Levites/High Priests.

new topics

top topics

join