It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to 'uncorrupt' a corrupted mind?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
In today's age, pretty much anyone that has lived in a western influenced world will have a 'corrupted mind' to some extent. You can deny it all you like, but each and every one of us knows deep down that it's the truth. Dirty/perverted thoughts/imaginations, evil intentions, laziness, etc.

In most cases they're relatively harmless, short-lived and never actually manifest to anything within the physical realm... but nonetheless, they do hinder our ability to act confidently and with peace of mind. In some other cases, the effects of a corrupted mind can lead to much more severe consequences. People will often confuse themselves with their mind and give in to the mind's temptations.

The first and biggest step in 'uncorrupting' a corrupt mind, in my opinion, is to acknowledge the separation between who you really are -- and your mind. In my opinion the mind is just a tool used to interact with your perception/reality.

Unfortunately though that is the easy part. For the majority of us it will take a huge effort of discipline and sacrifice to reverse the damage that has been done. I'd like this thread to be filled with ideas, tips and experiences so as to help me as well as others who are willing to try and rid once and for all the impurities that have infected our minds.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
... very, very, valid point, we are not our mind. Although I would rather be exposed to the most profane of things, ..... as to know how awsome the profound is.

.... temptation does not define us, ..... our choices in the face of it does.

... What good am I ? ... if not forged in the fires of my own demons.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Well said, I agree completely. Which is why it is my belief that the state in which this world is in, couldn't be setup any more perfect to facilitate our spiritual growth. It's through the pain and suffering that this world has to offer, that enables us to progress into higher states of peace and happiness.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
In today's age, pretty much anyone that has lived in a western influenced world will have a 'corrupted mind' to some extent. You can deny it all you like, but each and every one of us knows deep down that it's the truth. Dirty/perverted thoughts/imaginations, evil intentions, laziness, etc.

I disagree. First, define "dirty/perverted..." Define "evil intentions..." Define "laziness..." And frankly, no... No I don't "know" this. Deep down or shallowly.

In most cases they're relatively harmless, short-lived and never actually manifest to anything within the physical realm... but nonetheless, they do hinder our ability to act confidently and with peace of mind. In some other cases, the effects of a corrupted mind can lead to much more severe consequences. People will often confuse themselves with their mind and give in to the mind's temptations.

Maybe I'm an exception...? Heh. I have no hindrance from my thoughts. But then I am almost always thinking of how to save humanity as we approach the maw of the NWO. I have no problems acting confidently, nor do I lack peace of mind. I hope others are in this boat with me.

The first and biggest step in 'uncorrupting' a corrupt mind, in my opinion, is to acknowledge the separation between who you really are -- and your mind. In my opinion the mind is just a tool used to interact with your perception/reality.

I am perfect. The perfect me. As for the integration between my consciousness and my mind... I have no issues. I AM both focused towards a goal.

Unfortunately though that is the easy part. For the majority of us it will take a huge effort of discipline and sacrifice to reverse the damage that has been done. I'd like this thread to be filled with ideas, tips and experiences so as to help me as well as others who are willing to try and rid once and for all the impurities that have infected our minds.

I wish I could help you... I mean, I am not sure what the definition of "impurity" is in this context. Frankly, I think the biggest "impurity" is a lack of self love and acceptance that I AM God... You are God. All consciousness is God, all in active creation of Now, based on our choices of behavior.

I would guess you suffer from self loathing... Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
stop being corrupst is like breaking a re accuring habbit..lilek smoking aaint easy!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Everyone's mind is corrupted, if they are human, there are no exceptions.

To what extent, is the question.

And there is no simple answer as to how you can "un-corrupt" it, except maybe to bring as much awareness into our consciousness as possible, to fully realize the consequences of each of our thoughts and actions, all of their implications, things of that nature. Every philosophy I have ever studied has aided me on this path, but it seems the more corruption I correct in myself the more I find to be corrected.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
first must come the realization that :

nothing can corrupt the mind but oneself allowing the mind to be corrupt

uncorrupting a corrupted mind is an oxymoron ...
realising that a mind is corrupted is no longer a corrupted mind, unless one wishes to remain so ....

hence :

If you do not trust / respect / love yourself who will trust / respect / love you ?

and also :

"You can't fool an honest man."

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
the only corruption is ignorance, it is the root of all "evil" and it is the reason for every institution that has ever existed. Because of this humanity will always be corrupt, however realizing that you know nothing, and by understanding everything yet accepting nothing we can live in a logical manner and thrive.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I am personally weary of complacency from the feeling that we are already enlightened. There is no such thing. When you are free from the cycle of birth and death you are enlightened, if we can ever truly be enlightened at all. If you die, and you have no control over your own death, you are still a slave, and you will be back once again.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I wish I could help you... I mean, I am not sure what the definition of "impurity" is in this context. Frankly, I think the biggest "impurity" is a lack of self love and acceptance that I AM God... You are God. All consciousness is God, all in active creation of Now, based on our choices of behavior.

I would guess you suffer from self loathing... Just sayin'.

We're all a reflection of that which we perceive... so if there was anything I loathed it'd be the reality in which I live in, not myself. But the fact is, I see everything that makes this reality -- that which you might perceive as both good or bad, as necessary elements that serve a greater purpose.

At this point I have no real loath/hate for anything in this world -- but rather, I see opportunities that were placed before me so that I may learn/progress, if I so choose.

In my original post, rather than call them "opportunities", I give them various names that others would be more familiar with... such as "corrupt", "dirty/perverted", "laziness", "impurity", or "good/bad", etc.

In the context I've used them, it's not in my place to give more detailed definitions/examples of these words as we have all lived unique versions/variations of them.

I'm quite sure though that most get the message.

As for you being perfect? First, define "perfect"...

From my point of view, nothing in this world is perfect nor ever will be. If it wasn't the case, it would contradict (in my opinion) the whole point of being here.

The only thing perfect about this world is the way in which it's far from perfect, so as to facilitate our spiritual progress.

[edit on 17/7/09 by Navieko]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I am personally weary of complacency from the feeling that we are already enlightened.

I agree completely -- I even made a thread making that same point. The process of learning & progressing is one that will never end, even after we leave these bodies. We can only seek enlightenment as a way of life and accept that all will never be known.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Sexually troubled, eh?

Get that religious and cultural guilt-nonsense out of your head and everything will be fine.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
We're all a reflection of that which we perceive... so if there was anything I loathed it'd be the reality in which I live in, not myself. But the fact is, I see everything that makes this reality -- that which you might perceive as both good or bad, as necessary elements that serve a greater purpose.

Again, I disagree... We are not reflections. What is "out there" is a reflection of us. And for this reason, we should not loathe ourselves, lest what we have reflected into the Universe displeases us. Yes, "good" and "bad" are relative, and are what make up this game we are playing.

At this point I have no real loath/hate for anything in this world -- but rather, I see opportunities that were placed before me so that I may learn/progress, if I so choose.

I agree here. Both that we have opportunities to learn and progress, and in that it is our choice to take said opportunities or not.

In my original post, rather than call them "opportunities", I give them various names that others would be more familiar with... such as "corrupt", "dirty/perverted", "laziness", "impurity", or "good/bad", etc.

In the context I've used them, it's not in my place to give more detailed definitions/examples of these words as we have all lived unique versions/variations of them.

This confuses me. Surely you had some example of what you were referring to for each term...? Because, frankly, some are extremely open to interpretation. "Dirty/perverted," for instance, is defined in so many ways. Though most would agree that sex with children would fall into that category, some think sex in any but the missionary position qualifies, and/or masturbation.

"Laziness" is also open to interpretation, as, really, are the rest. And I would think that some definition should be given... [shrug]

I'm quite sure though that most get the message.

I understood the idea that to whatever degree or specifics regarding these terms, you perceive an issue. Does that count?

As for you being perfect? First, define "perfect"...

[smile] In my way, I did. Again... I am the perfect Me. There is no other that is Me, and though my choices may not reflect to another "perfection" in some consensus "standard," my choices are perfectly Me.

From my point of view, nothing in this world is perfect nor ever will be. If it wasn't the case, it would contradict (in my opinion) the whole point of being here.

Fair enough. I disagree, seeing the point of us being here in this Now as an opportunity to play the game, with some whose goal is to reduce population and enslave the rest, and others to overcome these efforts. I'm on the latter "team..." [smile] (A good tactic from the other side to "keep us down" is to suggest that there is something inherently "imperfect." I defy that concept and state that we are what we choose to be, and our aims from which we manifest our choices define the "side" we're on.)

But we each have our own understanding.

The only thing perfect about this world is the way in which it's far from perfect, so as to facilitate our spiritual progress.

And I believe that following one's bliss is the way to facilitate our spiritual progress... But we are thwarted in that via the scarcity paradigm in which money is required to follow our bliss, leaving the vast majority of us unable to follow our bliss because we cannot afford it.

The love of money IS the root of all evil, and if we eliminated money, shifting to an abundance paradigm - and this Earth, and the Universe itself, is very abundant - evil will vanish. The problem is in the distribution, being profit-driven, is very poor.

If you want to see how a world of abundance would operate and what it would look like, as well as how we might arrive there, I would be honored if you would read my book, linked in my sig. Click the link after "BOOK."

[edit on 7/17/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
When you are free from the cycle of birth and death you are enlightened, if we can ever truly be enlightened at all. If you die, and you have no control over your own death, you are still a slave, and you will be back once again.

I totally agree on that. We seem to see things in a very similar perspective on the mind. The manipulation is so present, that is why some have perception of "corrupted minds". However, when we discover the source of the manipulation, we can start the process of diminishing the extent of the manipulation over our own mind, and ultimately be free from all influences and astral manipulations, wich includes the cycles of life and death.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f9db7d1675b.jpg[/atsimg]

The function of the brain is to reduce all the available information and lock us into a limited experience of the world. '___' frees us from this restriction and opens us to a much larger experience.
~ Stanislav Grof

Through my '___' experience and my new picture of reality, I became aware of the wonder of creation, the magnificence of nature and of the animal and plant kingdom. I became very sensitive to what will happen to all this and all of us.
~ Albert Hofmann

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
The manipulation is so present, that is why some have perception of "corrupted minds". However, when we discover the source of the manipulation, we can start the process of diminishing the extent of the manipulation over our own mind, and ultimately be free from all influences and astral manipulations, wich includes the cycles of life and death.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by lagenese]

I see alot of truth and understanding in your posts. I have not quite discovered the source of manipulation but I know it works primarily with our minds. I constantly try to be free of my minds manipulation and hopefully the source of the manipulation will be revealed in time.

In regards to the OP I think the two are the same, a corrupt mind and an uncorrupted mind are one of the same. They are both the mind and so there is no point in uncorrupting it because it always will be so. A better statement would be how to free the mind.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

To free the mind, you first need awareness. To get awareness, you need to have sufficient experience as a soul. After that, you need to "know" without doubt that you are multidimensional. When you know this, you can start to see and discover the game being played on your mind, meaning the manipulations. As i said before, you psychic abilities can serve you well in this quest. As psychic, you are aware of other planes or spheres, if you prefer. You just have to transmute that psychic awareness into higher mental awareness. You can try a few experiments with entities that will prove, without any doubt, that they are anti-human. You just need to ask the right questions...
I know that your time as arrived, you just need to let go of the fear, which is the favorite tool of these entities. Look at the information with an objective attitude, and it will make things a lot easier.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
reply to post by Mr Green

To free the mind, you first need awareness. To get awareness, you need to have sufficient experience as a soul. After that, you need to "know" without doubt that you are multidimensional.

I have seen and I do know without doubt we are multidimensional.

I know that your time as arrived, you just need to let go of the fear, which is the favorite tool of these entities. Look at the information with an objective attitude, and it will make things a lot easier.

Thank you, and yes fear is a big tool they use to stop awarness. Its very hard to let go of many in built years of fear but I am trying. Their techniques are so very clever. If you were presented with a dark empty frightening vorex would you jump in...? A void so dark and frightening no one can even imagine its power over us. Apparently this is the level of fear we have to overcome. Of course the answer is to jump but will I be able to?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Sexually troubled, eh?

Get that religious and cultural guilt-nonsense out of your head and everything will be fine.

Um, I should probably clear some things up... here are some examples that I mean when I say "corrupted mind" -

Watching some meaningless crap on TV rather than doing something creative and productive to the soul. Also as a result becoming in sensitized to things in this world that we really shouldn't.

By laziness I mean procrastinating, once again, on meaningless things when time spent could be on much more purposeful ventures in life.

By dirty/perverted the farthest that goes (at least for me) is looking at a beautiful women and imagining what she looks like naked, rather than looking through her and respecting her as another soul, who could potentially teach me many things in life.

Etc, etc...

Just small, insignificant things that I'm sure we all do on a daily basis. The biggest problem I have is an non-disciplined/lazy mind... in which as a result hinders my progress.

I guess you all missed the point of this thread, but by giving tips I meant practical things such as getting rid of the TV, meditation techniques, going bush for a certain amount of time... that sort of thing, ya know?

To say that I have religious and cultural guilt is hilarious, if you really knew me.

[edit on 17/7/09 by Navieko]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Well, i did not miss the point of this thread. I was just trying to explain the source of the corruption. The reasons for perversions, lazyness, and all the other weirdness that we encounter. When humans will discover the game being played on their mind, which we could call "the matrix", they will start to liberate themselves from the "corruption" that is imposed on their mind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join