It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs explode at two Jakarta hotels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Firstly, regardless of who was "really" behind this, innocent people have died and real people and their families are suffering form this tragedy. We should put more effort into providing help and support for these people than trying to figure out how big the conspiracy of the situation might be.

Originally posted by deltaboy
Since no Americans were killed I believe that it was false flag by the CIA. Only when Muslim freedom fighters would attack that results in American deaths. You can easily tell that the CIA wants people to turn against Muslim freedom fighters that are against American imperialism. Do that then there be no sanctuary for the freedom fighters.

Reading posts like these make me question whether I am delusional or sane. Since 3000 USA citizens died on 9/11, I guess that disqualifies it being a false flag operation? A ridiculous argument.

i think the australian government could actually be behind these attacks and also behind the bushfires.

they're gonna use this as an excuse to tell aussies not to leave their country - then they will be stuck with their fascism on the inland continent. that's their plan.

i hope our aussie friends pull through.

Again, I am flabbergasted by responses such as these. Indonesia is not even such a popular tourist destination for Australians.

At the end of the day, I guess comments like these are the reason Islamaphobia flourishes in some parts of the world. Most Christians will acknowledge and condemn the extremist actions of the small percentage who call themselves Christians. Most Hindus will acknowledge and condemn the extremist actions of the small percentage who call themselves Hindus. Most Jews will acknowledge and condemn the extremist actions of the small percentage who call themselves Jews.

It seems Muslims cannot acknowledge that a small percentage of those who call themselves Muslims display behaviour that is contrary to the teachings and principals of Islam.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alien

I need some help...message me please!

<< 1   >>

join