It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - Swine flu: Country by country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hi all,

I found this new Swine Flu map on BBC new today showing up to date figures of the number of cases and number of deaths for the whole globe.

This is also a slider to see how the disease has spread around the world. pretty cool.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Its very interesting to see hugely populated countries like India for example having such low numbers!! Is this because the cases are going unreported??

[edit on 16-7-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Good map to look at but it isnt up to date, only upto 6th july so 10 days behind. There are 29 deaths & 55,000 infected in uk now & prob more since that release.
Good map though

[edit on 16/7/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Its strange how mainly Western Countries like the US, Europe and Australasia have recorded deaths and places were you would expect health problems in large numbers haven't.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
BBC map is old, because WHO stopped updating new H1N1 cases after July 6th.

FluTracker is "unofficial", but it updates regularly.

FluTracker

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hmm, scary, maybe I won't pay my electricity bill just yet...

Somebody posted this link a while ago on another Flu thread, but it bears reposting. It's an epidemic-based game/model, it's very interesting to play.

www.crazymonkeygames.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Its strange how mainly Western Countries like the US, Europe and Australasia have recorded deaths and places were you would expect health problems in large numbers haven't.

Very odd indeed. Logically, it must just be the reporting method difference. But it does look strikingly weird.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

If I were of a conspiratorial nature I would be leaning toward if being a "Race Specific" bioweapon, how ever I feel that its possible with virus's that are temperature dependant they may not be as prolific in the tropics.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Odd how America has more cases of Swine than Mexico where it started out.

It did start out in Mexico, right?

new topics

top topics

join