It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOOOOOLY CRAP! giant human skeleton found in saudi arabia! with pic!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Recently gas exploration is going in the desert of south east region of Saudi Arabia. This desert region is called Empty Quarter, which means in Arabic "RAB - UL -KHAALEE"; this body has been found by ARAMCO exploration team. This proves what Allah SWT said in QURAN about the people of AAD nation and HOOD nation.
They were so tall, wide and very power full that they were able to pull out big trees just with the one hand. But what happen after when they become misguided and disobeys Allah SWT, Allah SWT destroyed the whole nation. ULEMA KIRAM of Saudi Arabia believes that this body belongs to AAD nation.

Saudi military took over this whole area. And nobody is allowed to go in this region except Saudi ARAMCO personnel's. Saudi government has kept it very secret but some military helicopters took pictures from air. And one of them he runs on internet here in Saudi Arabia.

HOLY CRAP

THIS GUY IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This has already been discussed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Real dig site image

Another aerial shot

I thought I would help debunk this.

[Edited on 5-8-2004 by darklanser]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Nice darklanser, I also took it apart in Photoshop and you can clearly see a halo around the man digging.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Doesn't look to huge to me. In fact, I thin kthe whole skeleton, according to the pic, is about 4 inces long. After all, there was no comparitave, recognisable contrast to his "huge"ness. Well, there was the text, but the pic didn't have a valid comparison, so it meant nothing.

EDIT:

They were so tall, wide and very power full that they were able to pull out big trees just with the one hand.

Wow, they already know so much about him

[Edited on 5-8-2004 by junglejake]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
GOD DAMMIT!
so this is done on photoshop?
that sucks
but whoever did this probably had some mad ps skillz.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This topic should as Kinglizard said be redirected to his
link, BIG HUMAN. thematrix made a great synopsis.
S.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

top topics

join