It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the new worldwide vibration is happening??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Same here in the NW , no crickets going nuts at night at all... kind of miss that.. windows are always open at night.

I have had that feeling for a while now, dont realy "hear it" as i have had the ringing in my ears for years, but it has got louder and changed a bit in the past few weeks to month.

Interesting thread

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
I forgot to add that I have seen more UFO activity in these past few months as well. I don't know how many times I have seen them and they seem to 'know' you see them so do a little show to amuse you. I also saw two green type fireballs flying through the sky about the time Swine Flu came to us.

Thats wierd you have seen green ufo's around the time the swine flu came about as as im led to believe it "originated" in mexico the hub of all things ufo?

And i think i read somewhere that mexico has had or still is having "green fireballs" in the sky.

there seems to be a link there but unless there is lots more proof i think debatable? we will find out one way or another in the future

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
Same here in the NW , no crickets going nuts at night at all... kind of miss that.. windows are always open at night.

to be honest in the UK iv'e never noticed the crickets going crazy but i have at least heard them at some point and thinking about it now i cannot remember hearing any this summer, wierd?

who knows maybe David Attenborough

but seriously what could be the reason for that, it boggles the mind but i think collectively we can come to some sort of correct assumption, this is why the internet is one of the greatest technologies in my humble opinion as without it we would'nt have ATS and the ability to connect with so many like minded people`s,

Big up ATS

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
also i might add since i've noticed this ringing to the point i cant ignore it my pets have been also acting weird, like my dogs shivering and shaking like they are scared of something and my cat has been fretting. All of them are over 10 years old and have never behaved like this before.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have been thinking of this all night and now I am coming up with some answers. I feel as if something has been 'turned on' inside me like I don't feel as if I am part of this world. I look on as if I am an outsider wondering what these idiots are doing to their world ie: wars, global warming, greed, hunger, humanity does not respect itself anymore. I pray to God to stop all of this happening anymore. But reading Revelations in the Bible it states at the End of Times this is what will happen. All those who have faith in the Lord will have to just wait and He will come and rule the world again and the ones who trusted in him will be there with him in a new paradise. I have went off in a tangent there but it is the only way I can imagine this noise/vibration is only meant to affect the ones who feel odd here to turn them 'on' to tune into theLord's word.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have noticed that this wierd thing hasn't been happening for a few days and thats ok but would anyone like to keep a note of when these episodes happen if for nothing else than just to see if this seem's to be happening in any sort of pattern?

Can anyone do that please?

peace

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think the ringing is related to cell phone use- I'm sure you've heard that cell phones can cause cancer- well all electronic items give off a "force field" in and around them.

During the day we have a lot of signals flying around the airwaves and maybe when its early in the morning with less "airwave" activity you feel or sence some ringing sensation caused by this activity.

As for the birds-well i hear them every morning -i think that's normal. Its summer. wait until winter, they most all gone.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

You might be onto something as when I go away into the wilderness of Scotland there is no phone signal therefore no ringing sound or vibration. I have a huge mobile phone mast nearby so it might be coming from that? That's worrying as well as what is coming out of it and what harm will it do? No wonder people oppose these masts near school and hospitals etc...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Been hearing it for quite some time now

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have to add what the noise is like if you go on youtube there are videos that are for alpha wave meditation and delta wave meditation and so on but they all hae the uncanny sound running through them as this sound that seems to happen in the morning?

Maybe its to help attune our "receivers" brains to that frequency which will bring a change in conciousness??

Who knows?

peace

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have to add what the noise is like if you go on youtube there are videos that are for alpha wave meditation and delta wave meditation and so on but they all hae the uncanny sound running through them as this sound that seems to happen in the morning?

Maybe its to help attune our "receivers" brains to that frequency which will bring a change in conciousness??

Who knows?

peace

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
as much as i hate to say it,
I have been getting a loud ringing in my ears very early in the morning for over a year now.
It sounds like something which escalates in volume very quickly followed by a higher pitch and resonates for a few minutes and then slowly fades away,
are you getting the same thing?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wazthewazzock

Yes the noise changes pitch and last for me about 10-15 minutes. I am not awake most early dawns but when I am I hear it everytime. A few times it has awoken me from sleep as well. I have been wondering if it is some kind of a military aircraft noise or is it intentional noise caused by the government or military to change our thought processes?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join