It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the new worldwide vibration is happening??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
now this has been happening on and off for a while along with lots of various supernatural and psychic events i have had these days?

lately i am sensing something as i have experienced numerous times all about 4am-4.45am it seems to be when the sun is coming up and i have noticed there is a sort of tinnitus ringing in my ears?
also the birds seem to be chirping incessantly aswell as if they are realising something is amiss? it dosent happen every morning you know?

even my woman that is a TOTAL skeptic to all things you would see on ATS, awoke one morning and came to the room where iw as and was mumbling something and i asked why she was up? she didnt know why and she sleeps like a log.

this was one very loud episode as my ears seemed to actually be hurting a bit, i said can you hear it? but no she couldnt not to the point where she could put a finger on it, like subconsiously she musta realised thou?
also some of my "open" friends and relatives noticed it, my uncle was sayin to my mum about it and i had not told him and my mum relayed what i noticed to him and it was exactly the same, early morning, birds going crazy the whole description matched?

is it linked to the sun? its only as the sun is directly illuminating the ground it happens like when all of the star is over the horizon i think.

but not every morning i have to restate.

i have other thoughts on this but ill wait to see what people have say or if its just me that sees this link between the sun?

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well, for the last ten years or so, there have been some prettty strange things going on with our sun. So, yeah, it could be related

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

All I can say is wow atm, my brother and I were only just talking lastnight about the ringing in our ears we've been getting lately. We each thought it was just 'me' till we asked eachother and found we both have it. Then on further questioning we find a lot of people have been having this ringing lately it comes and goes and gets realy intense at times and if you cover your ears the noise is inside your head.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

yeh well all the evidence says to me its related to the sun and i think its valid to say the sun could be having a direct effect on our collective consciousness as we know the moon when full has strange effects on the general publics behaviour which really, is effecting there consciousness?

does anyone else notice this strange phoenomenon occuring and have and ideas WTH is going on??

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
just thought of this apparently the world vibrates normaly on like 7.8 hz but atm the world vibration is upto sometime like 12.4 hz so somethings up imo

edited spelling

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Bachfin]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

iPod too loud? Too long..?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Good thoughts. I hear the ringing as well; no I don't even have an ipod.

What I hear changes pitch, and I've noticed that on some of the different pitches my 'ears' kind of close off the tone. Ears can do that.....something about some inner bones/muscles for blocking out loud noises.

Any ways I'm trying to stop that, and just listen to the pitch. It has gotten louder lately.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

is that right? it makes some kinda sense as the sun is the ruling body in relation to earth and if the sun is going through some episode then it would have a direct effect on the earth, and as we inhabit the earth it also makes sense it would have some effect on us physically or mentally as we know when theres a full moon it has the response in some people that they have taken a crazy pill?

the earths vibration has changed?

does anyone know if there is a change in vibration on the sun?

i am puzzled as to what the ramafications of all this are, a change in collective consciosness?

then what about the people that are a closed book to all things supernatural and stuff thats real but you cant touch, as to them its as good as a non event?

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

i have to ask is it all times of the day or just in the morning just as the sun is clearing the horizon?

have you been noticing paranormal/supernatural things happening to you, say in the past year?

i just wonder what percentage of the population have been noticing the same things, its really ??intreiging??

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by weedev

iv'e no ipod unfortunately but i will have to get one to listen to some good tunes as my life is lacking due to the no ipod situation

any ideas on this as its a real event that people can vouch for not your usual (wheres the pictures) scenario?

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I hear the ringing sometimes, but it seems like short bursts.

Birds chirping in the morning is normal, I remember them doing the same thing in the middle of a city in summer in the early 90's.

However something does seem to be up with the sun. Here's my account: A couple of days back, while sunbathing I felt that the sun was very very hot. But I decided to stay for a few more minutes before going in. I have a tanned complexion so I thought it would be fine. With my face to the sun I put my arm over my eyes to protect them and almost immediately I saw in the back of my eyelids this most amazing golden fractal pattern. Way more detailed than anything computers have done. As I was going in and out of it, zooming through fractal layers so to speak and thinking "ooooo pretty" like some sort of little school girl the fractal faded away and I was left with a sort of red swirling pattern, which may or may not be related to my base chakra. What was odd was how all this happened so easily, instantly just by putting my arm over my eyes.

When I went inside I saw that my tan was noticeably darker but with no sense of burning whatsoever.

I have a hunch this sort of experience is part of what the chemtrails are trying to keep from us. The more I study conspiracy theory, NWO and so on the more the big picture seems to be of a global clash between the death culture, lead by unempathetic psychopaths who parasitise us and want to keep us wage slaves and the life or love culture, where people who have realised the true depth of the universe, the true potential of life try to get us to tune in to a wider reality so we can evolve beyond self imposed slavery to materialism and death. I do think people like Icke and Tsarion are right in that we are constantly under attack to keep us from uplifting ourselves, to keep us from tuning into the source energy, which I guess we can call god. The suppression of the individual's link to the sacred and divine, without mediation of an authoritive hierarchy, is what this could all be about.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

no, not just in the mornings it can happen anytime realy night, day, morning comes and goes and differs in intensity

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

in relation to the sun affecting our earth i found this site (dont realy trust this site tbh) but is does say something about sun vibration changing

The transformation of your solar system from a limited to a fully conscious state is also becoming more and more noticeable. The key to this change is of course the Sun, who is going through a very odd sunspot cycle. She started with a period of prolonged hyperactivity, followed abruptly by a phase of anomalous inactivity. There are a number of reasons for this, one of which is that this reality, like all others, is founded on a specific set of priori agreements. These call for a new primary frequency to be introduced at this time, which is why astronomers are noticing that the planets and the Sun have indeed begun to work on a higher base frequency. This is affecting the electromagnetic envelope that encases the Sun and the entire planetary system.†This rise in frequency corresponds to yours; as you shift, so too does your reality.†These vibratory shifts have compelled your scientists to reevaluate how the solar system operates. In fact, observable anomalies are increasing exponentially. In short, a new solar system is being born.

from this page

www.2012unlimited.net...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have tinnitus. It's a result of listening to a faint radio message while wearing headphones, and suddenly, something in the atmosphere lifted and I was blasted with a loud squealling sound and increased volume of the voice message. It literally knocked me back a few feet and hurt like hell. Since then I hear the "ringing". To me it sounds like a cacophony of cicadas, 24/7. It drives me damned near nuts sometimes. But lately there has been changes in tones in these damned noises. And sometimes I detect the faint sound of a generator like noise, but it doesn't last long. Something's going on in my opinion. Not sure what it is, but I am feeling rather uncomfortable about it all. Like my body is trying to adjust to, ............something, not sure.

As far as birds go, I often stay up all night painting and the birds begin to chirp around 3 AM, but really get loud at around 5 AM. But this is the norm where I live. I've noticed there's a lot less birds this summer, though. But that might be explained away because of my cat, Queenie, one year old now, who is a great bird catcher. Oh, she can eat an entire, fat, juicy, Robin in an afternoon, beak, feet, most of the feathers and all the rest. Maybe word has gotten around in birdland about Queenie.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This vibration I have heard as well but not only at sunrise but during the day as well.
I have had an extensive range of hearing tests done at the Ear, Nose and Throat clinic because I thought it was a malfunction in my ears.
But the tests came back saying my hearing was perfect and was in fact super sensitive to sounds, so in essence I will hear these vibrational sounds more than others...
It is so hard to explain what the noise is like as you can 'feel' it as well in your ears as well as hear it. Maybe we feel the earth vibrating minutely along with the noise?
I have no real answers as to what it is but it is so annoying. It doesn't seem to annoy my dogs though. So is it at a frequency that they canot hear?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

yeah personally i think t could be something to do with collectively influencing us as a race to some sort of enlightenment to push us forward in our evolution to prepare us for some great event thats going to take place!

i dunno if this will be "engineered" for all of the worlds population as as you know we have a majority of naysayers and disbelievers in all things paranormal/supernatural, this could be the best way to sort the wheat from the chaff?

as im not a GOD
i could'nt say or possibly understand how this change would or could be happening but im sure you'll agree something is definetely going on!

as they say "go with the flow" that would be the advice i'll be sticking to myself in relation to growing "up" spiritually

the goverment are trying to thwart this spiritual development im my opinion as i hear what the "sheep people" say about all these things they are totally closed off to trying to understand as they are programmed to worry and deal with things that in the bigger picture are not important to us as a collective, just whats important to them with "keeping up with the joneses" eg; material things and what they have that other people dont own yet.

some people say David Icke is nuts but thats probably just the "sheep people", i only seen abt 1-2hrs of video of him, some of the stuff he was saying was "right out there" but other stuff made alot of sense if you have the "Spock" head on.

I would love some definitive answers about all this but i guess i'll just have to be happy with debating it jus now until we all get the clear answer

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I forgot to add that I have seen more UFO activity in these past few months as well. I don't know how many times I have seen them and they seem to 'know' you see them so do a little show to amuse you. I also saw two green type fireballs flying through the sky about the time Swine Flu came to us.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I have tinnitus. It's a result of listening to a faint radio message while wearing headphones, and suddenly, something in the atmosphere lifted and I was blasted with a loud squealling sound and increased volume of the voice message.

I hate to be OT, But would you care to elaborate on this tidbit kyred?
What were you listening to? it almost sounds like you were trying to decipher something..
I spend alot of time listening to things over and over and over lol, hence my question

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
weird you mentioned that time. Every morning for hte past 2 weeks I've woke up at 4:45am like clockwork. Sometimes it's 4:43, or 4:47 or anywhere between there, but every morning its around that time with ringing in my ears.
I have to mention my alarm is set for 6AM.
And I have been meditating and taking vitamin C and attempting OOBE alot here lately so maybe that's been making me extra sensitive to the vibrations.
But I was thinking the same thing with the vibrations OP. Great thread. :
:

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
YES! My son & I both have been waking around 4 a.m. & I also have noticed the birds up early. the other thing i have observed, as we live in a wooded area, there are NO crickets!! By that I basically mean, NO nighttime nature summer sounds that i used to love during summer evenings. Anyone else notice the missing cricket chirping sounds in the northeast??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join