It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you suffer from NADS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Sorry, but I did not want to create a brand new thread to be derailed and thought it was easier to place it within this thread. My god boys calm down.

In the 9/11 forums, as described in this OP, there are the SAME threads, videos, statements repeated each week when someone new signs up or discovers the internet.

If a person had to earn it, then maybe we would have a better place for people to actually discuss and not be hijacked and pushed in the SAME direction every time there is a thread. This would also make it easier to monitor the forum as less people would have access and maybe it would make people actually investigate on their own and be able to answer simple questions about 9/11 and incite better conversation.

We can disagree all we want but I was sure this was one thing we would all agree on.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
"If more people were like that, then maybe rehashing the issues could be a good thing."

"This would also make it easier to monitor the forum as less people would have access."

With the two statements above, you are basically advocating conformity and censorship. I think you'd be better off supporting the treasonous accomplices in the mainstream media, who specialize in conformity and censorship. You obviously want the internet to turn into the same load of crap which fills TV, newspapers and radio.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Nope so please don't try to pigeonhole it. What I am saying is that the 9/11 forum should be a place that people have access to but cannot post to unless they have attained certain post levels or other posting accolades. This was it is there as a reference point for those who want to know more and it educates them.

If not, all you have is people that regurgitate the same idea with NO new information. This site is supposed to Deny Ignorance not perpetuate it.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by esdad71]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

If not, all you have is people that regurgitate the same idea with NO new information. This site is supposed to Deny Ignorance not perpetuate it.

I find that laughable coming from you.
You have spent six years defending the proven OS lie. How do you figure that defending a proven lie, is Denying Ignorance?

And you want to call me names?
Looks, to me that it is you who suffers from NADS.

Try and have a pleasant evening.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A few years later and nothing but crickets... where is that evidence that shows that there were explosives used. I hope one day that NADS can be assigned as a true disorder. It is a distraction. Where there is smoke, there is coverup and where there is silence there is truth.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
There is a new affliction that needs to be categorized. It is NADS or Nine-Eleven Attention Deficit Syndrome. This is a common affliction that is running rampant throughout America and ATSNN and must be contained.

People with Symptoms may present themselves in threads where they post information that has nothing to do with the thread or create a new thread that rehashes the same information.

They will accuse you, if you do not believe them, of being a disinfo agent or a CIA/Mossad operative. They will put the person who started the thread on ignore. (Classic) They will show the same picture that has been debunked over and over and over.

They will not be able to answer any of your questions but are good at cut and pasting more off subject questions for you to derail your thread and accuse you of not answering their questions before you have time to respond.

They will attack your intelligence if you misspell one word but cannot complete themselves college level sentence structure. Some will pretend to be experts or 'know someone' with no proof to back it up.

Repeated use of the words pancake, free fall, NIST,nano,thermite,thermate, Jones, never before, coincidence and cabal. However, be most careful of the split personality NADS who will create multiple user account and think you cannot determine by there writing pattern it is the same person.

Is there a cure? Is there a place that we can all get along? Yes, it is called creating new threads that look outside of the box to see if what we believe is the truth and stop beating a dead horse that died 3 years ago.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how this can be treated and are they the real disinfo agents?

Blatant troll/shill thread

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentusIf you could create a framework for starting again, anew, that involved true debate and not crap-slinging, I'd be very interested, and I think others would as well. A framework that encouraged people to leave their paradigms and schoolyard antics at the door.

I think a good place to start would be showing respect to both sides of the argument and allowing opinions on both sides, instead of taking one side, saying that its the obvious truth and then making fun of the other side for being obviously false. People on both sides of the argument do this, myself included though I try not to.

Sadly the OP has failed at this and instead contributed to the flame war which they claim to be against. Most notably by claiming only one side of the argument does what the OP is talking about, when in fact its both. Also by making one side out to be the obvious truth and claiming that anyone who doesn't agree is somehow insane and not worth hearing from.

TLDR: OP, if you want to see a change then stop trolling and post something of merit.

Edit: Just saw this thread is years old, now I feel bad for keeping it going.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mumblyjoe

I wish I could give you a star. This was a great post. It was funny but true.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Everyone has the right to create a new thread, after all, everyone has different views on the same pieces of information, and this is what makes it interesting.

I love reading different people's insights to the same info, you can find new ways at looking at the evidence.

Not all people are as you describe, and mostly it's the people that call members 'truthers' that behave that way.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This thread was originally a sarcastic attempt to let people know that we are all here for a reason. There are no sides as there is only the truth as we as individual perceive it. Glad it is back here though...

Point is, I do not believe that the WTC was involved with a CD nor is the government to implicate in any way. However, I DO believe that Flight 93 was shot down and is being covered up. You could not cover up the deaths and destruction of 3 skyscrapers in lower Manhattan but the only people who would truly know what happened to 93 are Mineta, Cheney, the Air Force guy in blue and the pilots. 6 maybe 7 people at most. That is a conspiracy. Everyone looks the other way. Create the 'Truther' movement to led those who would look at 93 to look at the WTC7 and the Pentagon. Argue over something that has an answer already. This way it will never move forward but allows friction to be created for both sides.

Look into Flight 587 that went down just after 9/11. Coverup again. So, why is it that I can not believe part of the OS but still treated like I suck the tit of the government because my belief is there were no explosives used on 9/11.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join