It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you suffer from NADS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Ok. You can't. I would thank you for finally answering but you didn't except by omission.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Ok. You can't. I would thank you for finally answering but you didn't except by omission.

You have not won anything here and you have not disproved any of the information that I provided from P4T that I ask you to try to debunk and YOU failed miserably. You can spin this information anyway you want but, in the end it is the reader who will choose who is right.

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash According To ATC/Radar

pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Since when do I have to do what you ask me? As I pointed out before, you're making the claim so you must prove it. Much like your source needs to. Which both failed to do *one because the other*. You're accepting hearsay as fact. Ever hear of critical thinking?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Some of what the OP says does ring some bells or that constant tone in my right ear. Actually, I ended up on disability after 9/11.

One of my favorite stories is that the twin towers are still there.

Another popular type of delusion:

I even believed I was a remote viewer that had seen the event happen when I was around 11 years old about 30 years earlier. Yes, a "special needs" psychic.

I was homeless ( on purpose) for about two months and have a big problem with memory and staying on topic on threads.

I'm fairly certain I was also shot in the head by a federal agent and suffered brain damage. ( Ok, maybe he was an undercover agent posing as a gang banger) Maybe I also have lead poisoning? ( or was that hollow point filled with garlic? )

I rarely if ever post on 9/11 threads.

The conspiracy was already in my head long before. That started around 1961. Two years before JFK was shot.
( please stop)

One way or another, you have to be crazy to think you can actually change it or stop it. And yet, people still create alternate realities that have most of the same end results: A waste of time. Maybe that's the main reason they come here

I'm curious how the government is going to play up 2012. That's going to be the BIG ONE.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

And we come full circle to the original question. I guess I shall attempt to reword it. Where is your proof that it is true?

Let the readers decide! I do not need to disprove this information it has been verified by P4T.

Originally posted by esdad71
There is also a report by your ATC guys that 93 hit Camp David at 10:40. Seems they really do not know what is going on do they?

You are looking at phone transcripts not official ATC communications. Did you even read the full report ?Right there is shows that they are posting things that are not correctly represented.

Here it is.... Link'

this is why I get so upset with the garbage that is posted and people read it as truth.

Your source is not creditable period. Pilots for 911 truth are very creditable and are known around the world. You are showing nothing but pure disinformation and you are trying your best to keep people from reading the truth. What kind of garbage are you speading?
www.scribd.com...

You got to be kidding no one is going to buy this, nice try!

My source is not credible?It is the same source you are using from 911pilotsfortruth....BUSTED>>>>>

You do not even know what way is up at this point. Those were PHONE calls that were transcribed and not tape from ATC talking to the planes.

You, my friend, are a NADS sufferer....

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Since when do I have to do what you ask me? As I pointed out before, you're making the claim so you must prove it. Much like your source needs to. Which both failed to do *one because the other*. You're accepting hearsay as fact. Ever hear of critical thinking?

Again you are trying to SPIN this information!
This is not hearsay information these are the facts, yes you keep pointing this out over and over and I keep pointing this information is not hearsay over and over period!

I ask you to debunk it and you CAN’T!
What dose “Ever hear of critical thinking” have to do with critical documents that discredit the OS? You are soooo desperate, and it shows.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

You do not even know what way is up at this point. Those were PHONE calls that were transcribed and not tape from ATC talking to the planes.

You, my friend, are a NADS sufferer....

As I said before your sources your website is not credible
www.scribd.com...

If this is what you call debunking then you have failed miserable.
I could carless what you think of me I am only presenting the facts from a creditable sources P4T. You sir, will stop at nothing to keep the viewer from knowing the truth.
So, it is very clear that you have an agenda here.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It is not the website it is the document. Can you not understand that? Read the entire document and it is phone conversations and not real time ATC conversations with the airliners. How can you not see and understand that or maybe I just answered my own question.

Yes, my agenda is the truth. Conspiracy is interesting but all conspiracy must be investigated whether true or false when you are complete. If someone reads your version they think soemthing is hidden but if you read mine it is the WHOLE document and not cherry picked.

If you think that is debunking or proving conspiracy then you need to take a step back and reevaluate your thought process.

Just how many times can you post the same thread?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by esdad71]

[edit on 14-9-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Don't forget the all important "False Flag" phrase.

The delusions run deep and requires a lot of deprogramming to eleviate the condition.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I think you need to look the meaning of the words "spin" and "hearsay. I tell you what, in the interest of helping you deny ignorance I will post them for you.

Main Entry: 1spin
Pronunciation: \ˈspin\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): spun \ˈspən\; spin·ning
Etymology: Middle English spinnen, from Old English spinnan; akin to Old High German spinnan to spin and perhaps to Lithuanian spęsti to set (a trap)
Date: before 12th century
intransitive verb
1 : to draw out and twist fiber into yarn or thread
2 : to form a thread by extruding a viscous rapidly hardening fluid —used especially of a spider or insect
3 a : to revolve rapidly : gyrate b : to feel as if in a whirl : reel
4 : to move swiftly especially on or as if on wheels or in a vehicle
5 : to fish with spinning bait : troll
6 a of an airplane : to fall in a spin b : to plunge helplessly and out of control
7 : to engage in spin control (as in politics)
transitive verb
1 a : to draw out and twist into yarns or threads b : to produce by drawing out and twisting a fibrous material
2 : to form (as a web or cocoon) by spinning
3 a : to stretch out or extend (as a story) lengthily : protract —usually used with out b : to evolve, express, or fabricate by processes of mind or imagination
4 : to cause to whirl : impart spin to
5 : to shape into threadlike form in manufacture; also : to manufacture by a whirling process
6 : to set (records or compact discs) rotating on a player : play
7 : to present (as information) with a particular spin

— spin one's wheels : to make futile efforts to achieve progress

SOURCE:www.merriam-webster.com...

I would assume one of the highlighted defintions are what you are accusing me of? Funny considering all I have said *repeatedly now* is that the information you are posting is simply information that doesn't establish factuality beyond claiming it is. Which is hearsay. Here is the definition.

hear⋅say  /ˈhɪərˌseɪ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [heer-sey] Show IPA
Use hearsay in a Sentence
See web results for hearsay
See images of hearsay
–noun 1. unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge: I pay no attention to hearsay.
2. an item of idle or unverified information or gossip; rumor: a malicious hearsay.

SOURCE:dictionary.reference.com...

Just because you accept it on faith does not mean that we all must.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Disinformation
For other uses, see Disinformation (disambiguation).

Disinformation is false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is synonymous with and sometimes called Black propaganda. It may include the distribution of forged documents, manuscripts, and photographs, or spreading malicious rumors and fabricated intelligence. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false.

Disinformation by the CIA
In 1957 the CIA knew about the Mayak accident but the information was not released publicly because of the " (...) reluctance of the CIA to highlight a nuclear accident in the USSR, that could cause concern among people living near nuclear facilities in the USA. (...) ".[1]
In 1986, national security adviser John Poindexter wrote for President Ronald Reagan a "disinformation program" aimed at destabilizing Libya's Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi by planting reports in the foreign press about an impending conflict between the two countries. However, the false information eventually reached The Wall Street Journal—a phenomenon known in the trade as blowback

en.wikipedia.org...

Stop spreading Disinformation! One only needs to read your posts to see what you have accomplished.

Just because you accept it on faith does not mean that we all must.

I am not here to convince you of anything I am only the messenger I could care less what you believe in.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

I see you are skilled very well in spinning disinformation I have notices you do use some of these methods your not fooling anyone in here.

25 Tactics for Truth Suppression

benfrank.net...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

LoL!!!!
Now I am spreading disinformation? By asking for facts as opposed to hearsay? What's next? Cries of sheeple? And if you could care less why has this little conversation of ours spanned several posts?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

If you think that is debunking or proving conspiracy then you need to take a step back and reevaluate your thought process.

I love it! You sir need to take your own advice very seriously.

Just how many times can you post the same thread?

As often as I like. Do you have a problem with that? There are no set rules of how many times a person can post on ATS.

How can you not see and understand that or maybe I just answered my own question.

It is you that cant understand because, you only read what you want to believe in, it is called selective seeing same as selective hearing you only hear what you want to hear people in denial do this all the time and you are demonstrating the same symptoms

Selective perception may refer to any number of cognitive biases in psychology related to the way expectations affect perception

en.wikipedia.org...

Confronting selective hearing

Selective hearing is a nice way of saying that someone only listens to what they want to hear, or, worse, masks everything they hear with what they expect the other person is really saying. Regardless of what the true expression of the other person is, the selective hearer only ever hears within their own frame of reference (often a victim mentality)

polynate.net...

If someone reads your version they think soemthing is hidden

What do you “think is hidden”?

Yes, my agenda is the truth.

Then why don’t you defend it?

but if you read mine it is the WHOLE document and not cherry picked.

Let’s see the this whole document and please show where Pilots for 911 Truth has “cherry picked” there information. Please show with credible sources and internet links that pilots for 911 Truth are spreading disinformation and forging documents?

You sir need to stop spreading disinformation.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

LoL!!!!
Now I am spreading disinformation? By asking for facts as opposed to hearsay? What's next? Cries of sheeple? And if you could care less why has this little conversation of ours spanned several posts?

You where given the truth and YOU sir disregard it as common trash! You have not ask any question about facts all you have done and anyone reading your childish material and your constant ridiculing that you post can see you are playing kiddies games

All you are trying to do is bait me in a fight on an emotional level

18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how "sensitive they are to criticism".

benfrank.net...
Typical dissinfo tactic and you are using it now.
You are not fooling anyone.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

LoL! Waxing biblical on me now? I give thee the truth!
You have been responding with an emotional response since I asked you for proof beyond the article. Which you cannot supply and thus this little smokescreen. And which is it are you accusing me of? Especially since all I have really done is two things 1) respond to your tirades and acusations 2) ask for proof beyond that article you kept spamming.
Which by the way so greatly illustrates what the OP talks about.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

IMpressme,

The document on Pilots for Truth is the SAME as the one I linked too. Do you not understand that? This is not about credible sites. It is about taking information from a document and only posting what you think is correct. Also, you are presenting it as if it is Actual Air Traffic Controllers taking in an official capacity. In court, this would be here say since it is nothing but conversation.

This is a telephone transcript.Nothing more....

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I give thee the truth!

What truth?

You have been responding with an emotional response

Really, where?

since I asked you for proof beyond the article.

You where given proof but you hand wave it as you always do.

I have really done is two things 1) respond to your tirades and acusations 2) ask for proof beyond that article you kept spamming.

I believe you have it wrong. It is I, who has been running in circles by you, and playing your circler never ending games of answering your tirades.

Are you talking about this article that I posted a while back that you would like nothing better for it to go away so people cannot discover the truth.

Radar Coast Mode activates when a transponder is inoperative (or turned off) and primary radar tracking is lost, which enables ATC to have some sort of reference of the flight after losing radar coverage of the physical aircraft. When an aircraft target enters "Coast Mode", ATC is alerted in the form of a blue tag on the target as well as the tag letters switching to CST. ATC will readily recognize when an aircraft enters "Coast Mode".

pilotsfor911truth.org...

I see your TAG TEAM is trying your best to gang up on me and do whatever it takes to deflect the truth. Anyone reading your smugly ridicules’ can see that!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

In your dreamy little world of make believe where is it you have disproved Pilots for Truth documents?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

What truth?

Ah, selective editting I see.
Didn't you notice the sentence that was in a form of the question before that one?

Really, where?

This thread. If your short term memory is really that bad, well, I don't need to say it....

You where given proof but you hand wave it as you always do.

Really? You did?
I take it you are continuing to claim this site is all the proof that is needed?

I believe you have it wrong. It is I, who has been running in circles by you, and playing your circler never ending games of answering your tirades.

Something to be said for imagination.

Are you talking about this article that I posted a while back that you would like nothing better for it to go away so people cannot discover the truth.

Ah I hearsay you continue to attempt to pass off as fact since you can't provide better.

I see your TAG TEAM is trying your best to gang up on me and do whatever it takes to deflect the truth. Anyone reading your smugly ridicules’ can see that!

Ah, because he happens to be responding to you as well it's a tag team now eh? Let's see you have gone from saying I am spinning information, to I am spread disinformation and now I persecuting just because another is taking exception to what you are saying. The OP none the less.

So are you going to cough up any proof beyond hearsay anytime soon? Or are you just going to go back over the flimsy over used excuses you have spewed thus far?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join