It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terence Mckenna movie on the evolution of consciousness released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Terence Mckenna movie on the evolution of consciousness released

Have you ever wondered what it means to be human in the 21st Century?

Cognition Factor is one person's story about the search for enlightenment in a digital age.

Inspired by Terence Mckenna, iconoclast gonzo filmmaker, Mike Kawitzky, probes the outer limits of consciousness.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
undergrowth.org
realitysandwich.com
www.amazon.com

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Definitely not for popcorn crunchers because it requires maximum attention from your brain. Maybe see the show with a willingness to go beyond the current paradigm of what constitutes a movie? But it's conscious cinema and may take you somewhere you haven't been before, if you're open to that kind of thing. I suppose that it's more like a multi-dimensional communications construct designed to probe the key issues of our age, like where have we come from, and where are we going? I think these kind of questions aren't going to go away anytime soon.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Looks like an interesting movie, I love consciousness research, it's the true final frontier.

That said, this is not a Terence McKenna film, it's a film inspired by Terence McKenna, so your subject is misleading right off the bat - plus I don't really think newly released material counts as breaking news.

But I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the movie.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Sorry about the news posting. I'm fresh here. Thought it would get posted to 'alternative news' of a lesser nature than CIA and Obama headlines

However, the movie is not only inspired by Terence, it also stars Terence, so the title, in the correct forum, is totally appropriate.

best

schwann

top topics

join