It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Wedding Day Ghost Photo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Odd picture, too bad you can't see it on the original, the face looks like "Reagan" in the exorcist, the vomiting part. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

You beat me to it! The ghost image looks very similar to Reagan in the Exorcist. I'm almost certain I've seen her face in that condition. I might even have a pic somewhere.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think it's just one of the very attractive bridesmaids reaching out from the tree to catch the bouquet!

Or it's a hoax.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

On a more serious note for a minute, you can see the 'apparition' in the original pic. I'm not sure why people are saying they can't? It's definitely there.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Nice post, although hard to examine. Need more background information to make a conclusion, not really any substantial evidence.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

On a more serious note for a minute, you can see the 'apparition' in the original pic. I'm not sure why people are saying they can't? It's definitely there.

i see it too!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'd have to say fake as well. You can't even see through the supposed spirit. Most of the good ghost photo's I've seen the supposed ghost is at least somewhat transparent.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think it would be interesting to know where this photo was taken. If it was in or around any Hospitals, Mental Hospitals, TB Hospitals-- the woman looks derranged. She also looks as if she is in a hospital gown.

As a medium it is totally possible that this is not a fake. Ghosts do not normally tend to wander far from their places of death or places of imporantance. Id say- if you can tell me this was near a hospital of some kind- then that is proof that this is real.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

wierd, when i zoomed in i could clearly see it.
but who knows, its a cool photoshop if it is one.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
!!

That is frightening! I couldn't even imagine seeing that in a wedding photo! I'd pass it off as a bad omen.

Looking at the smaller version you wouldn't even know it was there. Perhaps it's just pereidolia.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
hilarious....

hilariously fake, but hilarious non-the-less

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Nice but a little bit hard to say if it is real or a hoax. The "Ghost" seems to have its hand on the girls left shoulder. That would be a physical impossibility because the tree isn't even close to where she is standing. I see it as debunked in my eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join