It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12.160 Member 'Luggnutz' (aka Brian) talks about CHEMTRAILS on the Derry Brownfield Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

12.160 Member 'Luggnutz' (aka Brian) talks about CHEMTRAILS on the Derry Brownfield Show

snardfarker.ning.com

Canadian Infowarrior Brian Pearce (Luggnutz) called into the Derry Brownfield show to discuss the 1975 Canada-US Agreement on Weather Modification , Carbon Taxes, Cap & Trade, and the Sicknesses caused by Chemtrails.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
snardfarker.ning.com
snardfarker.ning.com
snardfarker.ning.com

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have called my governemnt in Canada about this. Environment, Public Health Service, and Health Canada. Environment started by doubting me, then called back to confirm, but asked what I THINK WE SHOULD DO ABOUT THIS!?!. I answered that I sure wasn't going to wait on them, and that I had already published articles on the net at 12.160MHZ ands Atomic News Review on chemtrails and their origins. I was exposing and waking people up to the facts.
Health Canada DENIED their existence, despite everything I had to quote from. I wished her and her children good luck on that!
Since before this recent cap&trade news came up, I've been trying to wake Canadians up, since B.C. has already passed Carbon Tax laws, and other provinces are contemplating. If you enjoy, spread faster than virus to all contacts.
Accept that a great fog of flouride, chemtrails, and sickness has been brought down over us....THEN you can begin to see through it. Or doubt...and keep hurting yourselves bumping into each other and solid things!

snardfarker.ning.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join