It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids TV praises Gaza mom's suicide bombing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think that Israel has to be the one willing to extend the hand first. There is no freaking way that Palestine will ever be first.

Israel has to completely let go and say...

"We recognize Palestine as a free and separate sovereign Nation."

REGARDLESS if Palestine's Nationwide motto printed on it's money is "DEATH TO ISRAEL!".

Once Israel recognizes Palestine then the peace process can begin to move forward and the "DEATH TO ISRAEL!" will maybe start to go away. The "DEATH TO ISRAEL!" is going to be there if Israel recognizes Palestine or not so might as well recognize them and then try and move forward.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
I think that Israel has to be the one willing to extend the hand first. There is no freaking way that Palestine will ever be first.

Once Israel recognizes Palestine then the peace process can begin to move forward and the "DEATH TO ISRAEL!" will maybe start to go away.

Nice idea in theory but it can never work.
Read my previous post, those people don't think like you or I.
It's not that they won't, they just can't. Theirs is a different mindset so their idea of "logic" is different from ours.

If Israel extends its hand, it will get cut off!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Blatant israeli propaganda,Israeli NEVER handed over gaza completely.There was still a 1km no go zone on gaza farmland,incase you didn't know.Growing food is quite important for a country.Nevermind the fact all of the gaza's coast,airspace and borders were still under Israeli control.I wouldn't call that handing over a country by any means...

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

True, but it was a much better situation than now, and they refused to stop lobbing missiles and bombing night clubs and grocery stores.

All the people I know in Israel do their shopping at night. For decades, it has been too dangerous to go to a crowded shopping center during the day. They have adapted their entire lifestyles to a constant threat of violence against civilians.

At least when Israel retaliates, it targets the militants. They aren't nearly as surgical as the US, but they don't intentionally target civilians, like Hamas does!

For as long as I can remember, Israel has been target practice for the rest of the Middle East. They have returned the favor several times, and been involved in many skirmishes and even offensives, but they do not have an ongoing policy to wipe out all Muslims! The same can't be said for Iran, Hamas, and Palestine. It is their stated policy to refuse peace, refuse negotiations, and see the entire annihilation of Israel!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Israeli soldiers who took part in the recent gaza offensive would disagree with you. news.bbc.co.uk... and thats not the first time they have come forward. Im more inclined to believe the people that saw first hand what happened.Israel has every right to defend itself...but for every person that calls someone a terrorist there will be another that calls them a freedom fighter.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This kind of disgusting brainwashing is in much of the childrens programming. It's not an isolated incident It's very wide spread with those so-called palestinians. Google brings up TONS of examples. Here are just a few.

reply to post by Skittle

The so called palestinians are not innocent little angels. They brought the situation down upon themselves. THEY rain down terrorist rockets upon the soverign nation of Israel. THEY send in suicide bombers to try to mass kill as many Israeli civilians as possible. THEY are the ones that have behaved so badly that every country they go to (Jordan, Syria, Israel, Egypt) all kick them out. THEY are the ones that were so bad that the Egyptians had to close their border with Gaza as well.

[edit on 7/16/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The egyptians closed their borders because they were bribed...nothing to do with any moral obligations or issues.Despite what people would like to believe about there never being a palestian.Its simply not true,just because they had no formal government or state in the european sense on what constitutes as a *country* does not mean that governing tribes of an area of land means they have no right to be there.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Who bribed them and where is the evidence?

Egypt is just as responsible for the Gaza strip being under restriction as Israel.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The so called palestinians are from Jordan, Syria and Egypt. The mass murdering pedophile child rapist Arafat was an Egyptian, not a 'palestinian'. The former king of Jordan said 'all palestinians are jordanians' (pretty much while he was kicking them all out of the country of Jordan for their bad behavior.)

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Egypt is just as responsible for the Gaza strip being under restriction as Israel.

Yes ... but the ones most responsible for the border closings are the so called palestinians themselves. They made this bed and now they must lay in it.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Ok, picture this.
You have no water, no food, no electricity, there are military continously bombing or threatening you with violence. You stand helpless looking how your family is killed because you come from a certain area or because you are a certain nationality.

Would you just sit there taking it?

If thats all I knew since the day i was born I probably could be persuaded to strike back against my enemy. Also, living in that kind of environment i am sure my views on life and death would be screwed up. I don't know what i'd do but if I did not have some kind of support system i'd probably self destruct.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join