It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadr Aide-Female soldiers can be kept as slaves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda
Given those stats...you got a link to prove it ?

Because links prove everything right?
I need to set up a website with a reputable sounding name like "The institute for the furthering of liberal-conservative relations." Sheesh.

So basically what is being said is that Islam is just fine as long as the muslims don't get absolute power over a country? Well jeez, what a shock. Absolute power currupts absolutely. You think if we had an islamic president the country would go to hell in a handbasket? That's like saying that JFK is only going to answer to the pope cuz he's catholic.

zog

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
We muslims want to make our laws from God. This idea that God is dead and man should just make up his own laws is satanic. Democracy is just a way to control the masses. The Supreme Court picked our last president. Do you think that is freedom? Long live the Ummah!

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by zog]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I would think...that if the western governments KNOW that the eastern factions want to take 'our' females a slaves.......then maybe females should NOT be sent to the east..........at least in any place where they can actually be TAKEN. Like, not as foot soldiers ect.
i dunno...I am not WAR savvy....

its just a thought.

<< 1  2   >>

join