It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 where are you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Preston, if you'd read my post and actually understood it you would see that I NEVER said there where 300 interviews. I said that there where at least 300 people that knew the victims on that plane. But since you asked, here's a few interviews from family members. Those people on those planes existed. They were alive before, but are now dead. Nothing you said in that rant pertains to my question other than to try to shove what I asked under your rug of belief in your story. Let's reverse this question then. You prove that they didn't exist and are alive and well and then I might consider your belief in the missile idea!

Zindo

Flight 77 passenger list

Law suits from survivors

Flight 77 family interviews

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

The pentagon wasn't even reported as a plane crash, CNN specifically said it wasn't a plane crash. MSNBC said it was a bomb.

They also mentioned a car bomb at the State Department. The media made mistakes that day, a lot of them. EVERY major news event, there are mistakes made in reporting, mostly in the haste to scoop their competitors.

However, with the CNN point, I am going to guess you are speaking of Jamie McIntyre in which he said...

From my close-up inspection, there is no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon

www.youtube.com...

Its a nice job of cherry picking done on the report. Here is an audio of the question he was responding to.

www.911myths.com...

The anchor is saying that a witness said it had appeared the jet had hit the ground prior to impacting the Pentagon. He states that there is nothing that indicates the jet hit the ground.

For those who have issues with media files, the transcript is here...

transcripts.cnn.com...

WOODRUFF: Jamie, Aaron was talking earlier -- or one of our correspondence was talking earlier -- I think -- actually, it was Bob Franken -- with an eyewitness who said it appeared that that Boeing 757, the American jet, American Airline jet, landed short of the Pentagon

Can you give us any better idea of how much of the plane actually impacted the building?

MCINTYRE: You know, it might have appeared that way, but from my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon. The only site is the actual site of the building that's crashed in, and as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you can pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around, which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.

When you see the whole quote, it changes the appearance of his words doesnt it? "entire plane crashed into the side...."

Not to mention earlier in the same report McIntyre had this to say...

A short -- a while ago I walked right up next to the building, firefighters were still trying to put the blaze. The fire, by the way, is still burning in some parts of the Pentagon. And I took a look at the huge gaping hole that's in the side of the Pentagon in an area of the Pentagon that has been recently renovated, part of a multibillion dollar renovation program here at the Pentagon. I could see parts of the airplane that crashed into the building, very small pieces of the plane on the heliport outside the building. The biggest piece I saw was about three feet long, it was silver and had been painted green and red, but I could not see any identifying markings on the plane. I also saw a large piece of shattered glass. It appeared to be a cockpit windshield or other window from the plane

Now, does that really sound like Mr McIntyre thought it was anything other than an airplane?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ok, but first impressions are important. 2 news agencies don't make similar mistakes for no reason, and they sure as hell don't do it multiple times in one day. The reporters were walking on eggshells as they often do, making sure not to make any false statements.

A good recent example would be MJ's untimely death. CNN did not report him dead until the coroner did. Other news agencies claimed he was dead but also mentioned that it was not confirmed.

On 911, I heard the following reports:

Bombs at WTC.
Explosion @ Pentagon.
CD at WTC.

Those reports were all made by experts, but then changed later.

anyway:

Now, does that really sound like Mr McIntyre thought it was anything other than an airplane?

He makes no indication whatsoever that it was a boeing 757 in what you have posted.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Yes, news agencies DO make the same mistakes. Remember a couple of years ago, the 12 men trapped in the mine? I went to bed one night, with ALL of the networks saying that 11 of the men had been rescued. The next morning, the sad truth, 11 of them were dead. ALL of the networks made the same mistake. Two networks reported a car bomb at the State Department on 9/11....another mistake. AP posted on their lines about Flight 93 landing in Cleveland..and retracted it less than 10 minutes later and yet, how many different outlets reported the wrong thing?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I said for no reason and multiple times in one day.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

No, he doesnt state it was a 757, however your post was speaking about a bomb at the Pentagon as reported by CNN. Mr. McIntyre was the CNN reporter on the scene and the cherry picked quote is one of the most misused items from that day. And he clearly believes it was an airplane.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

I said for no reason and multiple times in one day.

And the point still stands, they do screw up and they will do it multiple times.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

No, he doesnt state it was a 757, however your post was speaking about a bomb at the Pentagon as reported by CNN. Mr. McIntyre was the CNN reporter on the scene and the cherry picked quote is one of the most misused items from that day. And he clearly believes it was an airplane.

I said MSNBC said it was an explosion. Thats fine if he thinks its an airplane but as I said he doesn't even hint at it being a 757.

I dont mean for this thread to show what it was, I mean for it to show what it was not.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You are right, you said that CNN said it wasnt a plane. And clearly, their reporter on the scene said it was a plane.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Found it.

9:40am September 11th 2001 cnn reports "Reports of Fire at Pentagon"

this was a banner on the screen, after about 2 minutes they get a call from producer Chris Plan (sp). He was at the scene. He didn't see a plane and reported an explosion.

They paused and went to go back to Chris, and a correspondent name Gretchen (didn't catch last name) came on. She was also on the scene, and heard the explosion but didn't see a plane.

They then (10:47) made the first report that it was a plane, citing AP as the source.They went back to Chris, and he spoke to "A senior enlisted man" saw a helicoptor go over the building, and then saw a fireball. He was aware of the AP report, and the witnesses there on the scene told him it was a helicopter.

Initial reports from witnesses indicate that there was, ah, in fact a helicoptor circling the building contrary to what the AP reported, according to the witnesses that I've spoken to anyway, and that this helicopter disappeared behind the building and then there was an explosion.

So CNN DEFINITELY reported no plane.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

And when Mr McIntyre was able to examine the site, he agreed that it was a jetliner...Hey the media corrected their mistake!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted by Swampfox46_1999

And when Mr McIntyre was able to examine the site, he agreed that it was a jetliner...Hey the media corrected their mistake!!!!

Nah. It was damage control when Jamie McIntyre was ordered to correct his original honest observations and fall into line with the 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY. Another reporter at the Pentagon Mike Walter was ordered to do the same thing.

As were Dan Rather and many other reporters at the WTC when they gave their honest initial observations that they witnessed live building demolitions.

Many many original videos from the morning of 9-11 have been censored; but we outfoxed the 9-11 perps and salvaged some of them.

DAMAGE CONTROL

Dan Rather: Based on what you know, and I recognize we’re dealing with so few facts, is it possible that just a plane crash could have collapsed these buildings, or would it have required the, sort of, prior positioning of other explosives in the, uh, in the buildings? I mean, what do you think?

Jerome Hauer: No, I, uh, my sense is just the velocity of the plane and the fact that you have a plane filled with fuel hitting that building, uh, that burned, uh, the velocity of that plane, uh, certainly, uh, uh, had an impact on the structure itself, and then the fact that it burned and you had that intense heat, uh, probably weakened the structure as well, uh, and I think it, uh, was, uh, simply the, uh, the planes hitting the buildings, and, and causing the collapse.

Dan Rather: What perspective can you give us? I mean, there have been these repeated reports that, well, yes, Osama Bin Laden, but some think he’s been over-emphasized as, as responsible for these kinds of events. I know many intelligence, uh, people at very high levels who say, listen, you can’t have these kinds of attacks without having some state, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria, somebody involved. Put that into perspective for us.

Jerome Hauer: Yeah, well I’m not sure I agree that, umm, this is necessarily state-sponsored. Umm, it, as I mentioned earlier, certainly has, umm, the, uh, fingerprints of somebody like Bin Laden.

source

Jerome Hauer starts at 2:30

[edit on 7/20/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

The sad part is that you really believe that someone called CNN and told them to tell McIntyre what to say. If there truly was that kind of power available to the US Government, you would not have heard anything about wiretaps, abu gharaib, monica, guantanamo bay etc.....

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

MCINTYRE: You know, it might have appeared that way, but from my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon. The only site is the actual site of the building that's crashed in, and as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you can pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around, which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.

When you see the whole quote, it changes the appearance of his words doesnt it? "entire plane crashed into the side...."

Not to mention earlier in the same report McIntyre had this to say...

A short -- a while ago I walked right up next to the building, firefighters were still trying to put the blaze. The fire, by the way, is still burning in some parts of the Pentagon. And I took a look at the huge gaping hole that's in the side of the Pentagon in an area of the Pentagon that has been recently renovated, part of a multibillion dollar renovation program here at the Pentagon. I could see parts of the airplane that crashed into the building, very small pieces of the plane on the heliport outside the building. The biggest piece I saw was about three feet long, it was silver and had been painted green and red, but I could not see any identifying markings on the plane. I also saw a large piece of shattered glass. It appeared to be a cockpit windshield or other window from the plane

Not from here anyway. maybe theres more?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don`t think any news blatant cock up from that day was as awesome as this beauty, the intricate detailed account was beyond normal clairvoyancy....

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

WTC7 BBC reports of collapse 20 minutes prematurely... yeah. I don't really think that has anything to do with the media coverage at the pentagon however. It seems as the reporting from the pentagon was not staged, there is NO indication whatsoever that a 757 was in the vicinity.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Ha! the old 757 in the pentagon controversy. I suggest you have a look at this old thread, which pretty much sums it up for me (the OP does anyway).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's not a single eyewitness who reports a missile.. if they mention anything at all, it's always a PLANE, a JET. I don't understand how 911 truthers are always so dismissive of these accounts, while at the same time they're always pointing out eyewitness accounts of 'bombs' and 'explosions' and whatnot when it comes to the WTC towers.

Mind you, i don't believe the entire official story, and i do think truthers have some good points to consider, but i think this whole pentagon missile theory is seriously misguided, and in fact a bane to the whole 911 truth movement.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by payt69
Ha! the old 757 in the pentagon controversy. I suggest you have a look at this old thread, which pretty much sums it up for me (the OP does anyway).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's not a single eyewitness who reports a missile.. if they mention anything at all, it's always a PLANE, a JET. I don't understand how 911 truthers are always so dismissive of these accounts, while at the same time they're always pointing out eyewitness accounts of 'bombs' and 'explosions' and whatnot when it comes to the WTC towers.

Mind you, i don't believe the entire official story, and i do think truthers have some good points to consider, but i think this whole pentagon missile theory is seriously misguided, and in fact a bane to the whole 911 truth movement.

Right, even though people clearly reported a helicopter on CNN as I have posted.

"Truthers" indeed.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Revenge of the ‘Shoe Bomber’
The terrorist sues to resume his jihad from prison.

By DEBRA BURLINGAME
JULY 29, 2009, 10:31 P.M. ET
online.wsj.com...

"According to court documents filed in a 2007 civil lawsuit against the government, Reid claimed that SAMs violated his First Amendment right of free speech and free exercise of religion. In a hand-written complaint, he asserted that he was being illegally prevented from performing daily “group prayers in a manner prescribed by my religion.” Yet the list of Reid’s potential fellow congregants at ADX Florence reads like a Who’s Who of al Qaeda’s most dangerous members: Ramzi Yousef and his three co-conspirators in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing; 9/11 conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui; “Millennium bomber” Ahmed Ressam; “Dirty bomber” Jose Padilla; Wadih el-Hage, Osama Bin Laden’s personal secretary, convicted in the 1998 U.S. Embassy bombing that killed 247 people."

"Ms. Burlingame, a former attorney and a director of the National September 11 Memorial Foundation, is the sister of Charles F. “Chic” Burlingame III, the pilot of American Airlines Flight 77, which was crashed into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join