It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plasma "craft" seen in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
hi everyone im a new member and this is my first post i have lots of views on lots of topics but i'm generally interested in ufo's, reasons why there is doubt and no doubt about the existence of ET'S, goverment secrets, 2012, and general philisophical chats about all things human!

so i look forward to many a night of informative, engaging threads and chats to keep the old grey matter in tip top shape and "selfishly" for my own enjoyment

and to try and help people come to conclusions based on some kinda logic!

so about 14 years ago i was outside and it was about 7pm mid summer, i looked up into the sky and seen what can only be described as a "plasma ball". if you imagine the shape of a magnetic field "thoroid" i think then a plasma ball u see mad scientists with the purpley blue gas now imagine the magnetic field made up of that plasma gas u can see all the strands of the field-got it?

well i looked up and saw that say about a few thousand feet in the air. For say 3-4 secs and i turned round to say to a friend and as i looked back up it had dissappeared??

id say it was about 50ft wide and about 40-50ft high tou could make out the vortex in the middle of the "plasma field" and there is no doubt this is the best description of what was seen?

now i think it was a craft of some sort ET or goverment not sure and the plasma was part of the cloaking technology as-it dissappeared, research i'v done has led me to this conclusion which i think is pretty bang on! IMAO

unless you can get VERY localised magnetic fields which hold charged plasma gas in our atmosphere? but i cannot find anything really pointing me to that?

anyway i was just wanting to share a short story to see if anyone has seen the same thing or has some natural scientific reason for what i saw?

remb my first thread so go easy

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well for starters this is the wrong forum. UFO's and Aliens or Aircraft projects would suit better. Pictures would be nice.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

sorry man i havent got a clue how do do this all yet?

is it possible to get it moved?

peace

join