It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my first post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
hello every one it's very nice to meet all of you. I have enjoyed reading all of the post on this site. They have let me see many things in a diff way so i thank you all.

i have been watcing the illuminati projects on youtube and i watched this one about 2 weeks ago and was wondering what every one on ATS thought about this vid. the part of the vid. im specking about is what is the meaning of the word amen and where did it come from it starts at aboutthe 5 min mark..
if this link dont work im sorry i really dont know what im doing..
but its on youtubeunder illuminati project part 11.

thank you for your time

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
ok well i guess it will get removed but thanks anyways and its nice to meet you also i would rather not tell people about myself over the internet so i just thought i would show ATS something i had found intrest in.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by s14mikeysr20

you will have 20 posts before you know it, just replying to the people who stop by to say hello to you, and you replying here and on other threads you will be able to start threads in other forums very soon.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Hope you have a great time posting

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Welcome to Ats, s14mikeysr20
(: hope yah have fun here

top topics

join