It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australians ONLY - will you accept the governments Swine Flu vaccination ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
NSW here and it's definately a huge NO from me.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
im in W.A so will have to wait awhile lol
but its NO WAY for me

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I should have mentioned im Victorian!

My answer was, and still is NO!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
No way from NSW!

As nasty as I believe this flu is, I worry that their vaccine will be nastier and might kill more than the flu itself (wouldn't be the first time).

Plus, I think I already had it....but even if I didn't, there is no way I'd take a chance with this vaccine.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Looks like at the moment we don't have any Australian ATS members overly thrilled about the governments plans to vaccinate us ... would be interesting if this eventually proves to be representative of the Aussie population as a whole !

Cumulative stats: (Updated)

State: ACT
Response: REFUSAL = 1 (100%)
ACCEPT = 0 (0%)

State: South Australia
Response: REFUSAL = 2 (100%)
ACCEPT = 0 (0%)

State: Queensland
Response: REFUSAL = 3 (100%)
ACCEPT = 0 (0%)

State: Victoria
Response: REFUSAL = 3 (75%)
ACCEPT = 1 (25%)

State: NSW
ACCEPT = 0 (0%)

State: WA
Response: REFUSAL = 1 (100%)
ACCEPT = 0 (0%)

[edit on 16-7-2009 by afoolbyanyothername]

[edit on 16-7-2009 by afoolbyanyothername]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Victoria

Nope I won't take it , I don't need it .
If I got swine flu I'm sure I'd get over it anyways , seem to be fairly healthy lol

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Refuse. ACT

Personal Disclosure: I had to be immunized as a child and I still got sick with measels both types, mumps, chicken pox etc.
:shk: Either protect me 100% or bugger off! Half a$$ is exactly that!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Refuse - WA

The thing is, 99% of flu cases in Vic and NSW are Swine Flu - yes, this is serious and very scary. But the Tamiflu vacc isn't even working now. The flu is mutating too fast. Any vaccine we are given now will not work in the future on any new strain....so I'm not taking it, especially since its been rushed through as well.

I was reading about this in New Scientist yesterday and this is EXACTLY how the deadly Spanish flu outbreak began. The first wave was not as deadly and people didn't take it seriously. I can't believe people are still thinking this will blow over. We have not HAD a virilant strain of flu like this in Australia or the world that has wiped out ALL the other regular yearly types of flu in a very long time.

You see, when you get a flu vaccine shot each year (for normal flu's) there are about 10 different types of vaccine in it to combat the various flu's we have every winter. There isn't just ONE yearly flu...there are many. Swine Flu has pushed ALL of those flu's aside to be the dominant one...THAT is a true pandemic flu.

So no, no vaccine now is going to help any new strain of sing flu in the future. The faster a flu spreads the more likely it is to mutate...and like I said, Swing Flu is already resistant to the Tamiflu vaccine and it has taken over in Oz as the number one flu strain.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

You should put your disclaimer in your signature instead of at the beginning of each post mate .

It just makes me want to skip past your actual relevant post !

But do as you please , is up to you of course

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Takka]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
NSW- undecided!

Friends who are convinced in the NWO say NO WAY- who knows what's in the vac etc-

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm in Queensland and aint no way im takin their vaccine.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

ACCEPT = 0 (0%)

ACCEPT = 0 (0%)

State: Queensland
Response: REFUSAL = 4 (100%)
ACCEPT = 0 (0%)

State: Victoria
Response: REFUSAL = 4 (80%)
ACCEPT = 1 (20%)

State: NSW
ACCEPT = 0 (0%)

State: WA
ACCEPT = 0 (0%)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
OK fellow Aussies...this is my first post on ATS since
registering, although I have been lurking for some time!

No, I will not be a guinea pig for TPTB and nor will my
immediate family members. I have never had a
flu shot in my life and certainly don't intend to start now.

A REFUSAL from South Australia.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Australia is now the 1st port of call for all NWO directives, too much emphasis has been on the USA and UK so the NWO is now strongly focussing on AUSTRALIA as the hot bed for testing social reforms based on mass-compliance.

The water has been flouridated to xtreme levels for the last 5 years and that is just the beginning.

Valorian

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
NSW - Refuse

There are strict processes in place for the development of pharma. I do remember hearing it takes up to 7 years from the discovery to the on shelf phase. During this period there is a lot of testing and fine tuning before the product comes to market.

Yet... they are throwing this vaccine together in 3-6 months?

No thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well i wonder if i would be allowed back into the country if i had not had the vaccine, im from SA and i would refuse it for sure but being in Europe it doesnt apply but ill be on the phone strongly urging my family to refuse it too.

edit to add, actually what would be likely to happen when i get back would they pull me aside at customs and insist my baby and i get the shot as we are Aussie citizens?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
In NSW.

No. I would rather go to jail than accept any 'vaccination' offered or enforced by the Oz government (which is not the Oz government at all but simply de-facto rule by the US and Israel ).

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Victoria, and I will REFUSE to have the vaccine.

I haven't been to a doctor in about 10 years or so, so I doubt I'll be in a position to be asked to be given it in the first place.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Originally from Queensland but living over seas

A BIG FAT NO FROM ME!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

ACCEPT = 0 (0%)

Response: REFUSAL = 4 (100%)