It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant post in a thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I was responding to someones post in Collaborative Writing and after typing a really long response it tells me I dont have permission to post there. Um what the heck? Their post wasnt even like most CW posts I read either so I am a little confused. Why wouldnt it let me post?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I think that in order to post in a writing thread, you have to have Writers status...which you can get by joining a writing contest...there may be other ways, that is the one that I am aware of. Hope that helps!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You may want to read this thread, as to why

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks! I didnt know that and the thread I was responding to wasnt even a CW, they were asking about tattoo advice and posted a poem they wrote that they might get. I didnt even realize the forum until after it wouldnt post.....

As for the CW post you linked to I am STILL reading through that and I love it! Its what I read late at night

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Yup thanks
like I mentioned to the other person it was a thread about tats not writing..lol I personally couldnt be a writer on here. I like to write poetry more than stories, but the CW thread I have been reading forever I really enjoy.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Greenize

Yup thanks
like I mentioned to the other person it was a thread about tats not writing..lol I personally couldnt be a writer on here. I like to write poetry more than stories, but the CW thread I have been reading forever I really enjoy.

I could not be a writer either! My writing skills end at writing papers for school - for grades!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I have a lot of poetry posted here in the short stories forum. For me, writing is like painting (my avatar is one of my paintings)...the pen is your paint brush and the paper your canvas...create what you see and feel...everyone will interpret it differently...some won't get the beauty of it and some will..the important thing is in the end...its your masterpiece! Writing and painting are great escapes...sorry I am rambling....

top topics

join