It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Of The Mind?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I posted this once in the wrong forum so i am posting it here now it seems right.

Hello everyone, I have done some research on humans evolving and I think its starting to happen faster than we think.

I have noticed that lately and for about 6 or 7 months I have began to at certain times feel like I'm waiting for something to happen. I also sometimes look at a person and completely forget who they are even if I know who they are, I forget them and try to discover their true emotion or intent. It works all the time. I can always sense the emotion of the people around me. I have never been able to do this before.

I started noticing it about 7 months ago when I was in school and the teacher was giving a lecture and all of the sudden I looked at that teacher like I have never met him and started observing him and how he acted. I still consciously knew who he was and how I knew him. But I felt as if I didn't have any clue who he was and I started to sense his true feeling and emotion. Then I looked around and it was like that with everyone I looked at. When I quit focusing I felt completely normal again. This is only one of many occasions when this has happened to me.

Just a few weeks ago I was in my own house and I got hungry so I went to get something to eat out of one of the cabinets. As I started to close the cabinet I felt like I didn't know where I was and I looked at the people in the room and started observing them and wondering what their true feeling and intent was and sure enough I knew. Then I looked at the cabinet and started feeling like i didn't know what it was.

I don't know whats happening or if its only me. Its very interesting though and I'm not complaining about it I just really want to know whats wrong or whats right. Does anyone have an explanation for this. Is it evidence of the conscious shift that we are going to go through soon. Basically the same thing as the human minds evolution. Is that what is happening. Someone please help me better understand this. I have also felt a lot smarter than normal. Someone please explain.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I enjoy using my intuition.

I believe, because I can not prove it, that the human race on Earth will eventually become telepathic, which I believe is intuition used to communicate, if that makes any sense. If that's what you really going after.

I sometimes feel as if other people are me. If that makes any sense, as well as I feel their experience and my actions and words are constructed with the new instantaneous understanding, designed to mesh with their actions and thoughts, of which I can not explain.

I can not prove this either but I believe that our brains will get much bigger. Our bodies will become more efficient (skinnier). Either our index fingers will mesh with our middle fingers or we will lose our pinkys, the efficiency with increase. Our feet will no longer have "toes", but will be one long appendage. Our eyes will become adjusted to higher levels of radiation...

If I'm wrong or crazy. I don't care. It just seems plausible.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by uh oh

I understand that completely and thats an interesting way to look at things. It makes sense to me who knows maybe you are right.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Maybe I missed your point...You might want to get some bloodwork done, just in case. This could be even more serious than that. Some people with higher IQs have been said to be absent minded. You might want to research your symptoms. I've had many brain farts most of my life and now realize it had to do with diet and seizures in some way. Magnesium levels? idk

Two of my kids are on anti-seizure medications. I wonder if this has anything to do with cell phones and towers?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

No its not a seizure I know its not a absent seizure because I know whats going on i just feel like i know whats going through everyones head and it sometimes gives me a headache because i get all these feelings at once i dont know how to cope with it laugh at me if you want but i know what im experiencing.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lycanlance

i know whats going through everyones head and it sometimes gives me a headache because i get all these feelings at once i dont know how to cope with it laugh at me if you want but i know what im experiencing.

There is no doubt that you are experiencig what you have said. When you say that you know what other people's emotions or feeling are, how do you know that these people are experiencing these feelings or emotions?

You should get a EEG done. I dont think it has anything to do with evolution of mind, and is defintiely not sixth sense.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Forgive my ignorance but what is an EEG? And why do you think i should get one?

[edit on 07/15/09 by lycanlance]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Forgive my ignorance but what is an EEG?

An EEG is Electro Encephlo Gram, it is an advanced brain scanning technique

[edit on 16-7-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I know im not having seizures because like i said i still know whats going on i can talk its just like in that instant i feel as if know what everyone is feeling and it hurts my head. Call me crazy but i believe its true. I know that i get these right because i cant be talking to someone and i get like that and i sense what there feeling and then i can immediately see it like i didnt before i did that.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
How old are you? You sound awfully young..
Maybe you've developed empathy?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Wait until you start hearing them say phrases, in their own voice inside your head. Phrases that describe their true intentions. You are just beginning the conscious expansion that is occurring. Actually you are further than you realize as the opening to this new sense you are becoming aware of and now will learn to expand it.

Like you stated, it is happening much quicker than anyone realizes. For some it just may be a nagging feeling that things aren't right, or that deception is all around us. Until those people release themselves from their beliefs, from the constraints that are designed of this world then they will have a hard time adjusting to this new sense. I believe this process is happening with everyone, some are just choosing to explore it, and others cling more and more to the old beliefs.

I am starting to be able to assimilate information in coherent ways rather quickly, in what I can only describe as energy waves of information being yanked from the universe into my brain in a split second. It's an odd sensation when information is dissected, categorized, and assembled instantly almost without thought. It is amazing though, that you argue less and less with people as this evolution of sorts takes hold. There is no need to argue a point as you know you know, and you know you know you can't change someone else at the sake of being right.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

I looked that up it sounds like what it is but its really starting to scare me. Im 16 years old and when this happens it really freaks me out. No i dont do any drugs never have never will and i have never drunk alcohol. please help me better understand this so it doesnt make me freak as much.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I thank you for not criticizing me for this. That sounds about right but all these feelings come rushing in at once sometimes its hard to comprehend them and just yesterday i started noticing something new, when this begins to happen to me i look at people and see a certain color coming from them. I dont care if some people think im making this up im not and i know im not. but i looked that up and it seems that im seeing aura.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Read about dementia.
en.wikipedia.org...

It's probably just puberty that's happening to you but what else can you tell us about your health?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Ok im not stupid everyone. Im 16 but I know its not puberty and its not seizures and im not crazy. My health is great. No one in my family has a history of seizures. The only thing that runs in my family is diabetes and i have been tested i dont have that yet. Im experiencing this no matter what you skeptical people think. I know its happening I just dont know why and I dont know how to understand it better so im asking for help.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I feel like that sometimes but slightly different. I was at colledge and where having a function/meeting- I saw this old man eating a pancake alone, but the look on his face made me soooo sad I litterally had tears in my eyes. It was as though I was feeling his emotions 10 fold. This happens all the time and I have to avoid looking at peoples faces as much as possible, though it doesnt work. Maybe im just over sensitive.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

That sounds about like what I experience I know I'm not oversensitive. I cry when I think about how little us humans know about the universe and I cry knowing I'll never be able to experience this life to the fullest and I'll never be able to see humans discoveries after I'm gone. I LOVE knowledge and the thought of not being able to gain anymore depresses me. But I know I'm not oversensitive. What I feel and experience shocks me at times. When the feelings come rushing into my head all at once it scares me and makes me want it to just stop. But I want to learn to control it. I cant be in a crowded room for to long because of this.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I didn't doubt taht you really are experiencing this. But most of it does sound like the changes a person goes through in puberty or how some "feel" during that time.
How's your mood?
Do this test and tell me your results.

[edit on 16/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Im sorry but i know its not puberty this has nothing to do with puberty.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Puberty isn't just pubic hair and acne.

There's a lot more. There are many psychological aspects also.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join