It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Orders Soldier Fired for Challenging the President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Pentagon Orders Soldier Fired for Challenging the President

www.wnd.com

The Department of Defense has compelled a private employer to fire a U.S. Army Reserve major from his civilian job after he had his military deployment orders revoked for arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

According to the CEO of Simtech Inc., a private company contracted by the Defense Security Services, an agency of the Department of Defense, the federal government has compelled the termination of Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is a new development in the story about the soldier that challenged the Presidents credentials to be Prez. Now he's been fired from his civilian job because of pressure put on his employer (contracts with the DoD) by the Pentagon.

I really can't believe that any of this is going on. Where do I live - Russia? Venezuela? Why don't Americans care that we have a userper in the white house? And why is that anyone that questions this is targeted even by Fox News and the like, as a wacko? I'm so sick of this. He needs to be kicked to the curb. We need to stand up for our constitution just like Honduras did.

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is gonna get intresting. Im curious how or even if the media covers this.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
as to the above maybe cant really even say much on this because im enlisted and have taken an oath to not say anyting against Presidnet Obama.....thats the reason why he is being fired in a round about way....

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
as to the above maybe cant really even say much on this because im enlisted and have taken an oath to not say anyting against Presidnet Obama.....thats the reason why he is being fired in a round about way....

But is your oath alligiance to the office of President or to the man that sits in the office? It is appearing more and more every day, to be clear, that he is not constitutionally qualified for that office. Don't you also swear an oath to uphold the constitution???? Which takes precidence here - the constitution or the man that fills the position of president and may be there illegally? An oath to uphold the constitution should override all other oaths in the military.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Ron Paul Girl]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Don't know about the civilian job but he should be court marshaled for refusal to go. The birth certificate story has been proven wrong and if you are too lazy or pig headed to know that or to find out the truth, that is your problem. He was an officer that took an oath and now doesn't want to honor it for his own political reasons. He wants to make himself a champion of the lunatic right, that is his right, but he has to live with the consequences. When I got DRAFTED in 1969, I didn't like it and was against the war but I was not given a choice.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I read this on another post. Frankly, he shouldnt have said what he did, without expecting ramifications. Defying the president is like defying yuor boss at work..FIRED... especially ebing in a serious ranking position. Im not siding with anyone, just looking at this neutraly. Suppose yuo were in the army or marines, and defyed your seargent, and it does matter what you say...suppose yuo were racist, and sergeant was black...theyde probably dismiss you back to civilain population or imprisonment..same thing as being fired, jsut with more strings attached.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Man that's just outrageous in my eyes, I mean he'd expect to get the boot from the military for what he did but this is just spiteful revenge by the DoD.

[edit on 15/7/09 by Chilled Zen]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I guess our "God" Barack Obama can't handle the truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well, I don't like the gov pressing on a private employer but to be a little fair here this may be a reason if their is concern about loyalty, valid or not.

Simtech website

More About Simtech, Inc.

* Registered with the U.S. Department of State
* Experienced with export license regulations and D-Trade member AS9120 compliant. View commitment letter here.
* Internationally focused
* Familiar with export license requirements
* Close working relationships with freight forwarders

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

Welcome in the real world !!!

Look at our tv news, our newspapers.....are they more reliable than in the former Soviet Union ????

More fashion, more spectacular, but reliable ?

When medias in Russia or anywhere else don't share western views , We are reminded the fact those medias are under political control, and they are meely piece of propaganda.

When we ( western democratic world ) think our medias are misleadind us. Who's gonna tell us...???

The Cook firing looks pretty like a retailliation.

Are we surprised or finally awakened ?

The red pill or the blue one ?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
he should sue them tho

it is obviously retaliation, which is ILLEGAL

i mean cmon, the firing happened right after the court case

dont argue with the .gov or they will get their revenge on you !

what a bunch of losers, seriously

epic fail .gov

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
According to a news report I heard this evening, the DOD said that the major had volunteered for duty and had the option to decline his orders up until the time of deployment or thereabout, so his orders were merely revoked.

I haven't heard more about his civilian job, but I can't believe that anyone would expect him to keep a defense job after having created this brouhaha.

I'm sure we haven't heard the last of this.

[edit on 2009/7/15 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Exactly, he contracts for the DoD and he made, in the governments eyes, anti-government statements.

As such he is longer welcome to do work for the DoD...

Thats what he wanted right? He didn't want to do anything for the "illegal" President, so now he won't.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
He did take an OATH...............................So did every CORRUPT politician who prospers from their crimes and NEVER suffers any consequences.

He should get a medal for having the balls to stand up to the conspiring agencies of this country and a job in the whitehouse.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Some contractors are obliged to have a security clearance. If the officer in question seems to be disgruntled over Obama and has a security clearance then he may be seen as a threat and have his clearance revoked by the government...no clearance, no job.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So let me get this straight....DOD put pressure on his civilian employer to fire him, however, his orders were merely rescended and so far he is not being terminated from service in the reserves? If that is the case, thats some shady crap

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainPower

I'm sure he won't be released from the reserves... They are probably busy working up a new job for him. One that involves a plunger and the bathroom, lol...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I posted this exact thread earlier and it was closed by a mod... go figure
Pentagon orders soldier fired for challenging prez

-E-

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

According to a news report I heard this evening, the DOD said that the major had volunteered for duty and had the option to decline his orders up until the time of deployment or thereabout, so his orders were merely revoked.

Why would he be heading for court if he had the option to decline his orders?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join