It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't drink the fluoride, vaccines may contain mercury compounds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hi everybody. Let me tell you my story. I drank the fluoride water and took the flu shots for years. I had a Mensa level IQ (test scores), and attended professional school under full scholarship, didn't pay a penny.

Anyhow, there are a few letters after my name if I want to put them there. But, I can't remember a three item shopping list. Oh yes, I think I'm sterile, but haven't been tested.

But I still am a heck of a nice guy and Christian. Take care.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

hi, welcome. what IQ test did you take.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

For purposes of Mensa membership they accept a college entrance exam score as "proof" of a certain IQ level. (LSAT 662)

I took a real IQ test for a govt. job (FBI special agent) and scored in the upper 3% many years ago. (Stanford- Benet?)

Anyhow, drink the filtered water and avoid vaccines if you can. Kids are being given too many vaccines, I think. Flu shots may contain squalene.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
ok. you havent provided any proof of anything really.

you claim a lot of things but havent been tested. really, how believable is that supposed to be.

also, how did you know you havent always been sterile, or that you are in fact sterile now?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Well your statements are true, but I would say my personal accounts are some evidence.

The fluoride water tastes bad too. Anymore I don't even give it to my pets. No more vaccines for me.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of total newbie
Hi everybody. Let me tell you my story. I drank the fluoride water and took the flu shots for years. I had a Mensa level IQ (test scores), and attended professional school under full scholarship, didn't pay a penny.

Anyhow, there are a few letters after my name if I want to put them there. But, I can't remember a three item shopping list. Oh yes, I think I'm sterile, but haven't been tested.

But I still am a heck of a nice guy and Christian. Take care.

...*sigh*

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

your personal accounts arent really evidence at all.

assuming your trouble remembering grocery list items is permanent (may be a temporary stress or lack of sleep type issue) then it could be from more than flouride water and vaccines, you just attribute your problems to those things without any sort of connection. for all we know someone has been trying to poison you with lead or something.

i would get checked out if i were you.

join