It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis explained scientifically

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am posting this as it is in my opinion that creationism offers no evidence to back up it's claims and when many do they chalk it up to miracles. This little video is meant to be taken as sarcasm and not as an argument. I personally feel believe what you want to believe in just don't try and force your views on others.

Enjoy and try not to flame me for this

[edit on 7/15/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Makes sense.

God needed to make a star, otherwise he couldn't see :p.

Micro evolution! Yes

Macro evolution! No

If I start saying whats on my mind, i'll be taking the flames from you.

Trying to show people the ridiculousness of believing in a deity, is the biggest way to offend someone.

Back in the day you'd be killed.

In Islam Apostasy, you'd still be killed!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

That was a hoot. Loved it. I do hope no one is angered by this combination. I think it would be funny whatever your stance.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
My favorite part is when God gets angry and tells humans to " Go forth an multiply with each other"..."but not in those words"..
still has me laughing at that part just imagining God telling Adam and Eve to go F*** themselves...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow..thought I would check back on this thread and see if anyone had any thoughts on this little video...maybe I should not have posted this one. Sorry if it offended anyone.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Not another God/creation bashing thread please. Geez....give us a break.

PS: your avatar has got to be the most annoying I have ever seen on ATS.

Is that a refelction of the attitude you admire and want to portray in your posts? I hope not.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Is that a refelction of the attitude you admire and want to portray in your posts? I hope not.

Gizmo didn't get personal like you just did.

I know who my respect goes to

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Originally posted by John Matrix

Gizmo didn't get personal like you just did.

I know who my respect goes to

Oh! So Gizmo isn't insulting anyone with this thread?
This is his way of attacking anyone that believes in creation. I find his choice of video to be funny and satirical, which is why I posted a funny and stirical comment. But that went over your head.

A good many people on ATS will be insulted by Gizmo's effort to humiliate them and their beliefs.

So your respect goes to Him? Cool. Your in good company with Gizmo then.

Birds of a feather flock together.

But you will never soar like an eagle while flying with a turkey.

If you wait long enough some people think the turkey will turn into an eagle. But I doubt it.

[edit on 24/7/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Gizmo was having a laugh- you know, a joke- why is it christians don't have a sense of humour?

Gizmo wasn't aiming that at any one person, unlike your post- they even apologised to anyone that might have been offended- I don't see you apologising- so yeah birds of a feather and all that

I will share a chuckle too! from one of my all time fave comedians! hope peeps get a laugh, and apologies to anyone that might take offence

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Ok John Matrix..it seems you misunderstood me in my first post. I said "MY PERSONAL FEELING" is that believe in what you want to believe in just don't force your belief on others. I am in no way in any shape nor form doing that here. Nor is this a Christian bashing thread at all. Would you agree that man was created in the form of God as it clearly states in the Bible?....if you do then would you agree that many people here on Earth have a sense of humor and can laugh at themselves?...If you do then if man was created in Gods image, gave man free will,gave man a sense of humor then God surly has a sense of humor as well and would more than likely laugh at this video.

Try and lighten up and take this for what it is.

[edit on 7/24/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
reply to post by John Matrix

Ok John Matrix..it seems you misunderstood me in my first post. I said "MY PERSONAL FEELING" is that believe in what you want to believe in just don't force your belief on others. I am in no way in any shape nor form doing that here. Nor is this a Christian bashing thread at all. Would you agree that man was created in the form of God as it clearly states in the Bible?....if you do then would you agree that many people here on Earth have a sense of humor and can laugh at themselves?...If you do then if man was created in Gods image, gave man free will,gave man a sense of humor then God surly has a sense of humor as well and would more than likely laugh at this video.

Try and lighten up and take this for what it is.

[edit on 7/24/2009 by CaptGizmo]

I can't speak for God, but I know I'm laughing it the video as well as you.

PS: Thanks for adding me to your Foe list. I will wear it like a badge of honor. I reciprocated out of mutual respect.

top topics

join