It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Swine Flu Created on purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I my self don't know what to think? I listened to Alex Jones all he did was put more fear in me

was it created on purpose?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by dino1989]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
check out this series of 8 about immune defence and white blood cells.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here an very interesting interview with Jane Burgermeister, an Austrian Journalist who filed charges against the WHO and the UN.

Interview with Jane Burgermeister

Here an article about it.

n her charges, Burgermeister presents evidence of acts of bioterrorism that is in violation of U.S. law by a group operating within the U.S. under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO. This bioterrorism is for the purpose of carrying out a mass genocide against the U.S. population by use of a genetically engineered flu pandemic virus with the intent of causing death. This group has annexed high government offices in the U.S.

Highlights from the Dossier:

Highlights from the complete dossier

The complete dossier of the June 10th action is a 69 page document presenting evidence to substantiate all charges. This includes:

Factual background that delineates time lines and facts that establish probable cause, UN and WHO definitions and roles, and history and incidents from the April, 2009 "swine flu" outbreak.

Evidence the "swine flu" vaccines are defined as bioweapons as delineates in government agencies and regulations classifying and restricting vaccines, and the fear of foreign countries that "swine flu" vaccines will be used for biological warfare.

Scientific evidence the "swine flu" virus is an artificial (genetic) virus.

Scientific evidence the "swine flu" was bioengineered to resemble the Spanish flu virus of 1918 including quotes from Swine Flu 2009 is Weaponized 1918 Spanish Flu by A. True Ott, Ph.D., N.D., and a Science Magazine report from Dr. Jeffrey Taubenberger et.al.

The genome sequence of the "swine flu"

Evidence of the deliberate release of the "swine flu" in Mexico

Evidence as to the involvement of President Obama that delineates his trip to Mexico which coincided with the recent "swine flu" outbreak and the death of several officials involved in his trip. Contention is made that the President was never tested for "swine flu" because he had been previously vaccinated.

Evidence as to the role of Baxter and WHO in producing and releasing pandemic virus material in Austria includes a statement from a Baxter official stating the accidentally distributed H5N1 in the Czech Republic was received from a WHO reference center. This includes delineation of evidence and allegations from Burgermeister's charges filed in April in Austria that are currently under investigation.

Evidence Baxter is an element in a covert bioweapons network

Evidence Baxter has deliberately contaminated vaccine material.

Evidence Novartis is using vaccines as bioweapons

Evidence as to WHO's role in the bioweapons program

Evidence as to WHO's manipulation of disease data in order to justify declaring a Pandemic Level 6 in order to seize control of the USA.

Evidence as to the FDA's role in covering up the bioweapons program

Evidence as to Canada's National Microbiology Lab's role in the bioweapons program.

Evidence of the involvement of scientists working for the UK's NIBSC, and the CDC in engineering the "swine flu".

Evidence vaccinations caused the Spanish killer flu of 1918 including belief of Dr. Jerry Tennant that the widespread use of aspirin during the winter that followed the end of World War I could have been a key factor contributing to the earlier pandemic by suppressing the immune system and lowering body temperatures, allowing the flu virus to multiply. Tamiflu and Relenza also lower body temperatures, and therefore can also be expected to contribute to the spread of a pandemic.

Evidence as to manipulation of the legal framework to allow mass murder with impunity.

Constitutional issues: the legality vs. illegality of jeopardizing the life, health and public good by mass vaccinations.

The issue of immunity and compensation as evidence of intent to commit a crime.

Evidence as to the existence of an international corporate crime syndicate.

Evidence of the existence of the "Illuminati".

Evidence as to the depopulation agenda of the Illuminati/Bilderbergs and their involvement in the engineering and release of the artificial "swine flu" virus.

Evidence that weaponized flu was discussed at the annual Bilderberg meeting in Athens from May 14-17, 2009, as part of their agenda of genocide, including a list of attendees who, according to a statement once made by Pierre Trudeau, view themselves as genetically superior to the rest of humanity.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by thegreatobserver]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have always heard the origins of Swine Flu epidemic (not the influenza strain) originated from a zoonotic infected Mexican farmer who went to Alberta.

www.inspection.gc.ca...

Of course, I realize this is ATS so there has to be a conspiracy spin. I happen to believe the official story. Draw your own conclusions though.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
who is this Alex Jones?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Elly With A Why

The douche from prisonplanet...

2nd

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elly With A Why
who is this Alex Jones?

freespeech.vo.llnwd.net...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The Swine Flu was created from three differnt viruses. These viruses must be combined in a lab, otherwise they cannot survive with each other. The new flu was then released in the UK. This is mass murder. This is population control.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I personally believe the Swine Flu was created by the government.

new topics

top topics

join