It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Apology to Abductees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I wish to apologize to all of you who have been abducted. I am one who would immediately comment on how I thought it could be sleep paralysis (or whatever other explanation is fashionable for the day). While I only had good intentions, my statements made people who have had these experiences feel that I was putting them down or saying they have mental problems. I have never meant to imply such things even if my statements may have alluded to those areas.

I have not been abducted (so far as I know) and do not know the sensations of fear (and other emotions) that go with such a traumatic event. I will from now on keep my statements to ones that are helpful to what the OP is asking. Support is the main thing many of you need at this time, and I (and others) should do our best to support you in any way we can.

I did experience an OBE (quite a different experience), and do know what it is like to be told I made it up or it was an illusion. I should of felt much more empathy for the ones who have had any type of paranormal or supernatural type experience (any experience that does not fit with what we call "normal").

I do hope people on this site who have had such experiences can forgive me of my sometimes thoughtless statements. I will try to do better in the future.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hey,
I dont know what you said but people here will appreciate any apology if people feel they have wronged someone......

I do this sometimes when i get a touchy subject here on ATS and i sometimes forget that we all live in a different world........ Thus i have sent more than a few apologies out there.

But well done to you for being humble

S&F

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As I said before, your integrity, is outstanding.

Your humble attitude exudes the kind of strength I admire wholly.

It is nice to see someone like you in this place, I am glad to have met you. You have a wonderful quality, that I relaze was only ever intending to help in any way possible.

S&F here too.

join