It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York MUFON Investigator here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hello everyone!
Glad to be here and part of the team! Looks like a great forum and interesting variety of topics and most of all--people!
My name is Shane-but many call me sistershane. Also-my nickname with family/friends is also "Cat". Simply because i've been a lover and collector of felines-of all kinds, living-and collectibles, all my life.!

My interest in UFO's started actually out of my love of Astronomy. Being an Air Force brat, traveled all over U.S.we always were encourged to know the stars out there by my parents. My greatest gift as a kid was a telescope i got for Christmas. From thereon, i was hooked!
That led to actually my UFO sighting and encounter in Westmoreland, NY. Ironically, my Dad was retired from AF by that time(both had at one time been at Griffiss Air Force bae, Rome,NY, and where i saw my UFO-while watching the sky's one night-was less than 20 min. drive from Griffiss.!
Anyway, i went on from there to join Jaques Valleee international UFO group he had in the 70's/80's called Contact International. From there i met Hans Holzer-who decided to put my own uFO experience in a chapter of his book-"The Ufonauts."
I went on to again ironically, marry an Air Force man who was stationed at Griffiss also. My son, is now serving in Air Force as well-stationed at Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, Ohio.
I'm now an investigator-trainee with MUFON Org. based here in WNY.
I'm a business owner, Tai Chi instructor, and am active in community org.
Hope i can be of some good contribution with the group here!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wicked, sure you will be welcomed with open arms.
Why not start a thread about your experience?
If you have any photos or any other media relating you could upload them to MediaATS so you could include them in your post!

Sounds like you are an interesting person!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hello Cat. Welcome to ATS.

I love Mufons. Any that you could bring to the halls of the ATS team would be appreciated.

My favorite is whole wheat blueberry mufons. I will furnish the sweet Georgia iced tea.

Wait...you said MUFONS not muffins.

I think I have a government or alien created virus and the medicine the mean old doctor gave me three days ago is turning my innards into mush and is going to kill me. Sure feels like that anyway.

Very happy you have brought your experience and your enthusiasm to the board.

Looking forward to some good input from you.

I believe.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Catlady

Welcome Catlady! It's nice to see MUFON investigators around the forums. I look forward to reading your input!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hello and a big welcome to ATS

Hope you like the topics on the site, there are always some interesting topics to get through.

Glad to have a Mufon Investigator on here. Im looking forward to reading your posts in the Aliens & UFOs section.

I do try to stick to Aliens & UFO section but find myself on others sometimes hehe.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and have a great time posting

top topics

join