It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing world calls for new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Developing world calls for

rawstory.com

More than 50 heads of state from the developing world met Wednesday in Egypt to tackle the fallout from the global economic meltdown, with calls for a "new world order" to prevent a repeat of the crisis.

Cuban President Raul Castro said in a speech at the opening session of the Non-Aligned Movement summit that the financial crisis had hit developing nations the hardest.

"Every country in the world must seek just solutions to the global economic crisis," Castro told the 118-member body at the gathering in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh.

"We call for a new monetary and econo
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This sounds like it's good on paper. This is just statism on a global level. We will have to stop this. This will place central banks to be leaders on a global scale. This is their endgame. I figure that enough is enough. Let's do away with the whole system of it entirely. Isn't anyone else getting tired of this nonsense?

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Absolutely but unfortunately with the CFR, WHO and other key players who force us into submission through fear and control. What can we do?

It appears to me during the bilderberg conferences, they must explain their itinery for that year and then afterwards each representative goes and passes the information on, until eventually evryone knows their role to play.

Its very organised and something I don't believe we can stop, without outside help.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well, Egypt is also calling for the implementation of the New World Order.

I tried making a thread about it, and made a long comment of my own, but i did it on the "general discussion forum" and when i posted it said it already existed, and of course the comment was gone.

I did a search before posting, and although there are some other threads similar to this, I didn't find any in that forum with the info in the thread i tried to make.

I think we should be able to at least be able to get our comments and add them to an existing thread instead of just getting a message that "a thread about this already exists".

Anyway, here is an excerpt from the article i was posting.

Egypt calls for establishing new world order to overcome crises

www.chinaview.cn 2009-07-12 05:46:07 Print

SHARM EL-SHEIKH, Egypt, July 11 (Xinhua) -- Egyptian Assistant Foreign Minister Naela Gabr said here Saturday that the world society should make joint efforts to set up a new world order to deal with various crises.

Gabr made the appeal when addressing the senior officials' meeting of the 15th Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) summit, which opened Saturday in Egyptian Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh.

The current world situation is quite different from 48 years ago when the NAM was founded, with increasing population, outbreaks of epidemic and deteriorating environment, she said.

The world society should reconsider the international financial system and be more democratic in decision-making so as to avoid the global financial crisis which has hampered the economic growth of developing countries, Gabr said.

She also called for restructuring of international mechanism inhealth and agriculture in an effort to help overcome the crises in the two areas, referring to global spread of A/H1N1 flu and rising food prices.

news.xinhuanet.com...

[edit on 16-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I totally agree on a new world order. I think only democracies should be admitted to it.

Regards

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
I totally agree on a new world order. I think only democracies should be admitted to it.

Regards

Really? and under which Constitutional rights should this NWO control countries?....

Those in power who want the NWO have already been making statements that the made up crisis are more important than any Human Rights...

Seriously you should stop drinking from the NWO koolaid and start thinking on your own.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Really? and under which Constitutional rights should this NWO control countries?....

I just said that any new world order should consist of democracies alone. Say, a new UN but for the benefit of nations who are democratic. I think someone proposed such as body not so long ago.

Those in power who want the NWO have already been making statements that the made up crisis are more important than any Human Rights...

And who would they be then? Please don't post me to some nutter on YouTube!

Seriously you should stop drinking from the NWO koolaid and start thinking on your own.

"koolaid" - sorry, don't know what that is, mate. I would ask that you try to be civil though and assume that I have the power of independent thought. There's a good chap. Manners maketh man and all that.

Regards

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thanks for catching this Frank!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Definitely getting tired of the #.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I hear ya. It seems like once a week some nation is calling for some kind of global unifaction..to back up money. Why don't they just come on out and say we want bankers running the show because politicians don't know don't what they're doing.

The really sucky part is that we live at ground zero. America is the world's cash hog and to many people are wandering aimless, without knowing the true power of a dollar that's in their pocket.

The system is setup to create division and highlight differences. this is a whole lot easier to pull this off on a divided people as oppose to those that are united.

new topics

top topics

join