It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Runes Readings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
we currently have threads for tarot readings Remote tarot reading by UK today and Dream interpretation apaulo Offering Dream Interpretation, i would like to offer you remote runes reading. Now i have only been doing runes for about 6 months so im not quite an expert just yet.

Let me know your question (please keep it as simple as possible and to the point), and your age.

you can try this for a bit of fun or a serious question i don't mind

Disclaimer: i offer no guarantees that my readings will be 100% accurate i am an intermediate in this field, i can only tell you what the runes show me.

also to note that i can do a simple 1 rune cast that that will represent the coming day if you want this then please say

[edit on 013131p://06071 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Hi ronishia

Bet ya knew that I'd be asking you something!!
The runes sound fascinating--never delved into them.

I'm 35.
My question is ---
Who is my next relationship going to be with??

Cheers for this--like my thread I know it's experimental

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

thx for participating as i said im pretty new to this thing as normally i been practicing on friends and family, here is the runes that was cast and what they mean i hope that you get your answer i done a 9 rune lovers cusp in relation to your question

Jera- denotes positive, recurring cycles, fertility and a time to harvest rewards from your hard work.

Elhaz represents your power to protect yourself and those around you. It also connotes the thrill and joy of a successful hunt. You are in a very enviable position right now, because you are able to maintain what you have built and reach your current goals.

Eihwaz represents the Yew tree and its everlasting nature. The Yew may bend, but it does not break. You are on the right course and have the strength and ability to meet your goals

Thurisaz reversed -often represents your inability to come to terms with repressed issues. It is a warning that if you do not purge past demons they may return to harm you. This Rune is also indicative of a time when you should not act on impulse.

Perthro- This may be a period of loneliness and stagnation you must fight through. This may not be a good time for you to take chances or indulge in any form of gambling.

Fehu is the Rune of prosperity, good luck and unbridled creative energies. Being associated with Frey, this Rune is also a powerful omen of fertility. Fehu is one of the three Mother Stones and should never be taken lightly.

Isa- The Ice Rune, represents stagnation and a passionless existence. Your life's course may seem blurry at the moment, but if you persevere you will move onto better days.

Tiwaz - You may be in a period of stagnation. Your goals may be unattainable or unrealistic at this time. Fortunately these times pass. Take stock of yourself and your goals. Do not fight battles you know you cannot win. Be patient.

Ingwaz - signifies completion, success and fertility. Your present ambitions are about to be met. You are fecund in both mind and body.

[edit on 013131p://10071 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Thank you so much for that reading x
At the mo I'm going through a pretty nasty divorce scenario so it's good to know I'm on the right course.
And at the moment I am digging deep for focus and strength with what is ahead.
I do feel lonely in a way as well---although I have support from friends and stuff, It's me and only me that can sort out the gigantic mess that has become my life.
Good to know that my present ambitions are goin to be met as well--I'm determined to move to a different area and start afresh.
The only really scary thing is all this fertility talk --Aaaargh

Cheers for that hun x

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

lol im sure i will hone the skill better as i go on, i took it upon myself to do a 1 rune cast for you this is what i got

Kenaz -- This foretells the coming of clarity and knowledge. It is time for you to grow by exchanging knowledge with others. Opportunities are upon you.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

That 1 rune cast has blown me away with what you said----it's the bit about exchangin knowledge with others !!
The coming of clarity and knowledge

I don't want to say why that's a bit trippy on here, but believe me a few people I know on this site will understand it.
Thanks for that hun x

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Just flagged ya--forgot to do it yesterday !!

When you've got time or are in the mood can I be cheeky and ask for another 1 rune cast ??
Would that be ok ??
If it is---this question is rather strange but figures very strongly in my life at the moment...

WHAT IS THE CONNECTING FORCE ???
Or Who is the connecting force ??
I've asked the tarot but wondered if the runes would come up with more on it all.
Thanks Ronishia x

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Hello Ronishia, can you answer just random questions whether it is about you or someone else?

If so, can you answer if the world is coming to an end?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hit her with the million dollar question ----what am I going to do with you

I wanted to ask that !!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

course i will do another 1 rune cast for you this is what i got

Uruz-- This is the Rune of harmony, order and inner strength. Often it marks endings and beginnings of periods in our lives. Uruz also symbolizes your ability to tackle new challenges by confronting them with the powers that lie within you. Opportunities probably abound for you right now.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

any question you wish to ask is fine and
you hit me with a doozy right there lol dont know if even the best reader could predict somthing like that

I had difficulty deciding on what kind of cast to do for you tbh so i chose a past present future cast which is 3 runes,

the past:
Fehu is the Rune of prosperity, good luck and unbridled creative energies. Being associated with Frey, this Rune is also a powerful omen of fertility. Fehu is one of the three Mother Stones and should never be taken lightly.

The Present:
Hagalaz is the hail Rune. It denotes chaos, destruction and disruption on a primal level. You may experience delays in moving toward your goals.

The Future
Sowilo- The Sun Rune, denotes power and strength. That which you want may be attained. Sowilo also denotes mental clarity and added warmth to your relationships.

i also done a 1 rune cast for you today:

Ansuz represents mankind's spiritual connection to God and the universe. It is often referred to as the "God Rune." This Rune embodies reason, truth and justice. It denotes the coming of knowledge and true counsel from a higher authority.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

course i will do another 1 rune cast for you this is what i got

Uruz-- This is the Rune of harmony, order and inner strength. Often it marks endings and beginnings of periods in our lives. Uruz also symbolizes your ability to tackle new challenges by confronting them with the powers that lie within you. Opportunities probably abound for you right now.

Thanks so much for that hun x
The ending and beginning bit is very interesting--in fact it all is !!
It makes sense to me anyway.
Again--thank you so much

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Thanks and sorry for the million dollar question..... I had to ask it after the events of today!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

things seem to be going well for me at the moment , will it continue or is this the lull before the storm??

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

For you i done a thors cross cast, which is a 5 rune cast used to shed light on your life in general.

The Situation
Gebo represents the coming of gifts and favors. While each are usually positive events, they often carry obligations with them. Gebo often represents strong bonds such as deep friendships and marriage.

Barriers
Uruz is the Rune of harmony, order and inner strength. Often it marks endings and beginnings of periods in our lives. Uruz also symbolizes your ability to tackle new challenges by confronting them with the powers that lie within you. Opportunities probably abound for you right now.

Positive Influences
Raidho -may mark the coming of a physical or spiritual journey. Whichever the case, changes in your life are soon to come. Spiritual or material goals may be attained.

What's coming soon
Perthro -- Mysteries will become known to you. You should be able to see your life's path clearly at this time. Pethro is often thought of as "Gambler's Rune." You are in a lucky period right now. Chance is your ally. Take advantage of it.

The Long Term Results
Wunjo denotes joy and shared bliss. It may also represent a job well done and the satisfaction one feels from completing such a task. Wunjo brings good fortune and harmony.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Please can i take part in this?

I am 21 at the end of this month.

My question: What does the future hold for me relationships wise?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

course you can join in

i have done an odins cast which reflects you past present and future its a 5 rune cast

Elhaz represents your power to protect yourself and those around you. It also connotes the thrill and joy of a successful hunt. You are in a very enviable position right now, because you are able to maintain what you have built and reach your current goals. Enjoy.

Naudhiz may foretell needs unmet and friction in relationships. You may be in a time where you should be very careful in whatever endeavor you take on. Also it may be that you are about to learn some of life's hard lessons and come out the other side of this period a stronger being.

Thurisaz embodies the polarity of life and death and the struggle to keep them in balance. Expect conflict, hardship and obstacles, but be assured that remaining focused and in touch with your inner strengths will see you through whatever comes your way. This Rune may also represent protection from your enemies, which is never a bad thing.

Isa --- The Ice Rune, represents stagnation and a passionless existence. Your life's course may seem blurry at the moment, but if you persevere you will move onto better days.

Uruz --is the Rune of harmony, order and inner strength. Often it marks endings and beginnings of periods in our lives. Uruz also symbolizes your ability to tackle new challenges by confronting them with the powers that lie within you. Opportunities probably abound for you right now.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Thank you

That is very interesting for me.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Thank you for your reading,sounds good .
It took almost sixty years to get the peace i have now ......dont want to loose it
Thanks again

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
we currently have threads for tarot readings Remote tarot reading by UK today and Dream interpretation apaulo Offering Dream Interpretation, i would like to offer you remote runes reading. Now i have only been doing runes for about 6 months so im not quite an expert just yet.

Let me know your question (please keep it as simple as possible and to the point), and your age.

you can try this for a bit of fun or a serious question i don't mind

Disclaimer: i offer no guarantees that my readings will be 100% accurate i am an intermediate in this field, i can only tell you what the runes show me.

also to note that i can do a simple 1 rune cast that that will represent the coming day if you want this then please say

[edit on 013131p://06071 by ronishia]

Hi

I am 27,
Dudu
14th May BDAY

When will I get married

top topics

<<   2 >>

join