It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Exposed] Apollo image Indicative of Lunar Structures?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What secrets does this image hold.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4eae7b832a12.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e326bf387ab3.jpg[/atsimg]

Whilst pouring over the various Apollo images archives, I stumbled upon a most intriguing image.

The image has what appear to be rays of light emanating from above the horizon and they have not been accounted for by glare or lens flare. They do not originate from the direction of the sun, but appear to be caused by sunlight reflecting off something - perhaps ancient glass ruins on the moon....

*If this is the case, then perhaps the reflected light is passing through the Lunar atmosphere, who's contents and density have been the subject of much debate....

-Apollo 15 image with Lunar Atmosphere:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/028255a4377b.jpg[/atsimg]

Another from Apollo 15:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e675b871a56.jpg[/atsimg]

Something is on the moon....

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Those rays of light are very interesting and remind of what Richard C Hoagland said when referring to why the astronauts didn't see any of this stuff while on or orbiting the moon. He said that there were times when the astronauts orbiting the moon described how these rays of light came up from the moons surface and reached above the orbit of their craft! Since they orbited at a height of 60 to 70 miles (I hope thats right?) these structures must be truly massive.
Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Thanks Mintwithahole,

This image does look similiar to one that Hoagland presented a few years ago.

I'll look into it and see if they are both from the same mission.

Edit: Remember this thing?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64cbf86c6ba8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Thanks Mintwithahole,

This image does look similiar to one that Hoagland presented a few years ago.

I'll look into it and see if they are both from the same mission.

Edit: Remember this thing?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64cbf86c6ba8.jpg[/atsimg]

That picture was taken by Apollo 17 near Bear Mountain, Taurus Littrow. I don't think I've ever heard anyone be able to debunk this picture, have you? It looks pretty conclusive to me. . .

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It's very unlikely that 'moon glass' would be reflective, or reflective to that extent.

A lot of the glass we currently use has anti glare and and low emissivity coatings, which would certainly be required on the moon to ensure that inside any building or structure doesn't turn into a several hundred degree greenhouse.

Especially due to the lack of atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Purely speculative, but is it possible that some of the material that's impacted on the moon over god knows how many years might be reflective? Maybe like quartz etc???

...and maybe half jokingly, that "structual support" in the last picture, could it be a power cable for the lighting-rig in the studio where they filmed the landings?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Maybe after all my "Moon Roads" thread wasn' t as much off as some members suggested...

Maybe i have something, or part of something there...
Maybe some people got sweaty about my video...
Who knows...

It' s just increasingly a propability based on various observations that has come to be saying:

Things are not exactly the way we are told.

[edit on 14/7/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I Think a lot of this stuff has been covered at length on these forums. I like the idea of ancient structures on the moon, but I just haven't seen any convincing evidence yet.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

...and maybe half jokingly, that "structual support" in the last picture, could it be a power cable for the lighting-rig in the studio where they filmed the landings?

...also half jokingly; perhaps these are not light beams reflected off of a lunar structure, but are actually caused by minute holes in the black tarp covering the set where they filmed this portion of the mission...

Edit:

Here is an image from Apollo 14 in which chips can be seen all over the otherwise invisible glass dome (their colour is indicative of the presence of Titanium in the glass)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
it's stuff on the camera lense.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bates
it's stuff on the camera lense.

Sorry but it can't be stuff on the lens as the anomaly is in focus and those cameras couldn't have anything in focus which was nearer than fifty feet. If it was on the lens it would be a simple blur.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

What the purpose of this dome? It looks like more barren landscape inside the "dome".

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

They do not originate from the direction of the sun, but appear to be caused by sunlight reflecting off something

like all those shiney foil surfaces in the picture? perhaps refleting on dust kicked up by the astronauts as they moved around? if not, why not?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly

What the purpose of this dome? It looks like more barren landscape inside the "dome".

Well thats the big question Isn't it? You have to remember that if this stuff really exists it's hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years old and has been battered by meteorites. There's not much of it left.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Check out this image - It looks like more chips in the glass:

Chips in the Glass Lunar Structures?

*Some have said that these are actually UFOs and have named them 'peekaboos'

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Check out this image - It looks like more chips in the glass:

Chips in the Glass Lunar Structures?

*Some have said that these are actually UFOs and have named them 'peekaboos'

If I remember rightly that astronaut is Dr Edgar Mitchell. I don't think the argument is that the striking blue flare is a chip in the glass rather that it is a prism caused by light refracting through glass. What most who cite this picture say is that there has to be a glass like substance there to create that prism.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Are you going to post the link to your thread in every moon thread???

And it does look as if the moon has an atmosphere.

I have some pictures on my computer at home that I'll upload tonight.

Star and Flag!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If I believed for sure there were 'things' going on up there my mind would maybe be seeing things like this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3232feeffae.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, I'm no artist but...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Great pictures! Is there any possibility that that could be something airborne? Something like some sort of craft?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
Great pictures! Is there any possibility that that could be something airborne? Something like some sort of craft?

Yes, but it's never been proven.

2nd line.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join