It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Documents On 911 By UK & Saudis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

In the report that follows, you will discover that some of the most fundamental assumptions that you have been clinging to since Sept. 11, 2001--assumptions that Lyndon LaRouche warned against--have been a total fraud.

Much of what you have been told about the events of 9/11 have been a hoax. The truth, which is clearly revealed in newly declassified documents, available through the National Archives, is that two leading presumed U.S. allies--Saudi Arabia and Great Britain--were up to their eyeballs in the attacks on New York City and Washington.

The United States was betrayed by leading elements within the Saudi Arabian Royal Family and intelligence services, in league with the British Empire. And top officials of the Bush-Cheney White House, the Justice Department, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) were both aware of, and fully complicit in the coverup of the crime of the century.

Source Link: rense.com...

Once again I'm going to start this thread with a Disclosure: If you don't respect the source of this thread then please move on the next one that peeks your interest. I am one who keeps an open mind when researching articles on sensitive subjects such as this one in hopes that we discover new eveidence to the truth of what actually ocurred on 9/11. It is important to review all threads and statements with an open mind and weed out the things that we can prove not true so I hope this brings new evidence to light in our war for the truth. Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Equal parts of Styrofoam gasoline and salt peter makes a very potent napalm.

Burns forever.. and burns hot.

Oh sorry.. i had a little senior moment there.. Where am I?????? *whistles and backs out of room

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well it is a new twist on the most famous conspiracy yet but not surprising for some reason. Sometimes I think having a perfect relationship with another country is a dangerous thing but then again that means more civilians are united. I just cannot trust any governnment nno matter how big or small. State local governments are more dangerous and corrupt IMHO.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The Saudis, oh yes. They were definitely involved. The British? No. They, like many other foreign governments, were probably aware something was going on, new what was going on, but after passing on the info, shrugged their shoulders at the lack of concern from the American government and sat back, wondering just what the hell was up, maybe even investigating.

One must remember that Lyndon Larouche takes anglophobia to new heights, and believe the Queen really controls the U.S.

The Saudi Involvement, however, is far more clear and well established.

top topics

join