It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "white people", ie, Indo-Europeans, Semites, and Hamites aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Judging from the majority of examples and experiences which appear to determine one's fitness or fit-in-ness with the current human race, I must unequivocally state that yes, yes, I am an alien. I am also O-, so theoretically, I am also attempting to rule you.

/tongue in cheek/

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

That is 100 % afro-centric nonsesense, the Eqyptians were originally a european people they even had signs saying "No Nubians" (who were a dark skinned peoples), and the greeks and romans were a light skinned race and got darkened over time through racial mixing.

With respect to the races can mix together, scientists have said that if the races of the world stayed isolated from each other for a few more centuries then they would not be able to. Which is why Europeans can only rarely breed with the african pygmy and if it happens it is 100% a female child produced.

Chinese culture was started by a European king (White skin, green eyed). There are several caucasion mummies with white skin and blonde/red hair found in china.

There have been countless archaelogical sites throughout the world where they have found europeans with celtic culture that have been hushed up by governments and scientists such as New Zealand and USA to name a couple as it would get rid of the "Native" status of those people living their and they would not get the benefits they have been recieving for ages.

Alot of cultures of the world are actually colonies of Atlantis which was stated by Plato who got his evidence from a high priestess in Egypt who could read some ancient heiroglyphs. It also is confirmed with the massive flood of around 9000BC. This also could explain how the ancient egyption pyramids are of a much bigger size and quality then those built in the later periods built by the egyptions, and it also explains the various pyramids found throughout the world.

With regard to the Arabs and how they were more advanced then Europeans in the dark ages onwards, this can all be attributed to their translations of the greek and roman document of ancient times who were European themselves.

No matter how much inventions and technology coming from the East, Europeans got man into space, and Europeans alone got man to the moon.
The British alone are responsible for 60% of the worlds inventions. So before you drag that all people are equal nonsense realise that it is exactly that, nonsense. The Europeans are superiour, how else could they have had control of 97% of the world. Racism is a word invented by trotsky (bronstein) one of the leaders of the soviet union to put an intellectual chain on the peoples of the soviet union. Calling someone a racist is the same as heretic and witch were in the dark ages.

Also with regard to the statement about descendant from aliens, there are many cultures of the world who say they descend from star people. and people from the stars, such as some red indian tribes, and some peoples in africa so don't be so ignorant in believing it is impossible. The humans have 23 chromosones were as apes have 24, 2 of our chromosones are fused, and that is impossible to happen in nature, which can only mean it happened in a lab.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

i dont think you are being fair to the op, this is not about racism. it is very ignorant of you to perpetuate the notion that if you question the racial differences of the peoples of the world it makes you some kind of bigot.

it is always ok for people to enjoy their cultural heritage but not for anyone outside of their race to recognise it? this is one of the most idiotic and hipocritical mindsets to take, i suggest you go away and think long and hard about this subject before you fly in with posts claiming racism, it is one of the sole things that put a stop to rational discussions about the differences and traits of the peoples of this world

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Originally posted by cenpuppie

Have you read about Indian culture and the weapons they made? What the ancient chinese and what they did in the fields of astronomy? Or the technological and artistical might of the Central Americans?

you're holding on too strongly to defending "white racism" where it isn't there. i think in many ways, the euromind is behind indigenous cultures. sure we have alphabets and build pyramids, but yes, you can't ever underestimate the might of indigenous cultures! their technology is different but at times it has been absolutely amazing, andthe psychic power of some indigenous people blows away any 21st century technology.

sigh...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fapython

Chinese culture was started by a European king (White skin, green eyed). There are several caucasion mummies with white skin and blonde/red hair found in china.

Oh really? Then what European king was this? Don't tell this to the Chinese, they are really devoted to the lie.

There have been countless archaelogical sites throughout the world where they have found europeans with celtic culture that have been hushed up by governments and scientists such as New Zealand and USA to name a couple as it would get rid of the "Native" status of those people living their and they would not get the benefits they have been recieving for ages.

Well, it is known that the Egyptians weren't the only ones to mummify their dead. But i won't tell you of the mummified child they found in Africa that predates the Eqyptians..oh yea it was a Europeans that did it!

With regard to the Arabs and how they were more advanced then Europeans in the dark ages onwards, this can all be attributed to their translations of the greek and roman document of ancient times who were European themselves.

Oh wow! Totally discount the fact that the Ottoman empire had the whole area on lock! It took 600 years for the Europeans to kick them out of Spain, and then they went into the renaissance peroid, i wonder why?

The Europeans are superiour, how else could they have had control of 97% of the world

Europeans control the western world yes. And so their we have it, i was wondering why you was going on a rant. You've shown your true colors there man.

You call what i wrote nonsense, and i call what you wrote nonsense. By all means, i want to read the literature your referring to to back up your claims.

Atlantis was only only mentioned ONCE in antiquity..who knows what he was referring to.

It really grates my nerves when peeps come out the wood works and make proclamations that one group of people are better than another. They just can't fantom that Europeans weren't the only ones ballin back in the day.

Oh man, this is so good it has to be fattening! Keep it up, by all means.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by cenpuppie]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by cenpuppie]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Wow... I can barely contain myself after reading that entire thread. I may not have the educational background of those that replied to that original thread posting, however, I would you all know that what I read sickened me. Have we not yet developed as a "people" to the point that a person cannot voice their opinion and we not be hurt by its commment or content. You want truth... none of you can handle the truth! We are all racist to a point. Who says that my degree of racism is more or less severe than yours? By the very definition of racism we can break this down even farther. We separate whites from those of color. We also separte the US from other countries. We even separate our states that we live in from other states, of which, South Carolina rules!! (Hee Hee) We even break down the separation of peoples to our cities, street corners, even our own families. We will never break the bonds of racism until we finally come to the realization that racism can even be broken down to OURSELVES. I am in the same race as you... human, however, I chooose my happiness and well being over yours. I feel that we must first not be offended and hurt at the mere sounding of racism and give it no more power from which to feed upon. Whether you have love or hatred toward another race it is emotion. It is this emotional respose that we should overcome as a people of Earth. White people, don't be so easily offended. People of color stop blaming the white people for our conjoined past... None of us were there when it started, however, all of us are here to stop it. I have said these things not out of an educational intellegence, but rather, out of hope that we may all change our own veiws of this dreaded disease RACISM. With much love, Magiabib

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Bull and a lot of it.

Europeans aren't holy or great. I am European (as in I am European that lives in Europe and has roots going back hundreds of years in Europe)

Europeans did not make China great, or Egypt great. Europeans are not the complete rulers of the western world. And we shure as hell ain't superhuman. If we were like that then Hitler would be right and we would all be saluting to the Swastica while singing the national German anthum.

The oldest cultures and civilisations date back from 4000 B.C. and were in the Middle East. There you have it, the same people that can barely live together created the first high developed civilisations. it wasn't till after the rise of the Profet Mohammed that thing slowly went down hill (untill it almost completely collapsed around 1500 A.D. by internal strife and a growing European union)

After those initial cultures came the Chinese and the classical greek culture. They knew of eachother thanks to traderoutes. That explains some of the commenalities. The Greek, with their love of art had a proto-democracy that was different of ours today, also they had accepted homsexulity in their culture and Alexander the Great probably was gay as reasearch would suggest.
They where conquered by the Romans. If the Greek though us culture, the Romans tought us organised military and politics. It was the Greek scriptures about philosophy (not really known as a seperate liturature at that time), and the Roman military and trade network that laid the foundations of the European power.

The Middle East has always adapted knowledge, from both ancient China as well as Ancient Europe. If the Arabians hadn't copied the greek scriptures then many knowledge would have been lost forever. We can thank them on our bare knees for that.

I could go on about the Dark ages, The rise of the church and the 1st unification of Europe due to the thread of Islamic forces but that would be a foolish unessecary act. I do want to highlite a few things however that are minute differences. I won't go into the skin issue since I already explained it is related to the sun and not a relevent genetic factor.

What is interesting is that White people (caucasians fo European decent) have a slightly better immune system. Don't break your heads over it, it isn't that much better, just slightly. The reason is that the black plague killed 2/3 of the Europeans population. only those Europeans with a stronger immune system survived the black plague and only they could reproduce and thus only get childeren with a strong immune system. The rest, like colonisation is simple to explain.

After Europe crush the Islamic advance they needed more ground and they couldn't go down the regular way because of Islamic empires. So my ancestors (and those of white Americans of course too) set sail in tiny boats with often bad food and even worse people (thou hardy ones) and explored the world. Many colonies where not conquered with violence but very clever politics. The rulers of many lands where so greedy and thought so lowly of those dirty unshaven Europeans on their few boats (often just three or four) that they underestimated them and got politically backstabbed.

Slavery was actually taken over from Islamic and Indian cultuers by Europeans and of course we improved it (a horrible tradgedy in my opinion) I am ashamed that the word 'Apartheid' from my homecountry is now a trademark for that era.
Thou dispite of the slavery and abuse my ancestors have caused, I feel proud of my ancestors. When you look at the world map they nearly discovered everything of land and they concured almost the entire world. North- South-America, Afrika, Australia where all once completly European, most of Asia was European as well. It doesn't hurt to be proud of your ancestors. But great hero's and god like superior beings they where not. The cards just came their way by chance and no aliens where most likely involved.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by AncientShade]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Something I think you need to watch is the documentary series called "The Incredible Human Journey", I think it will answer your question better than I can.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

Originally posted by cenpuppie
reply to post by Donnie Darko

i think in many ways, the euromind is behind indigenous cultures. sure we have alphabets and build pyramids,

Do you realize that the orginial Egyptians where African, i.e. dark skinned? They became light skinned after the emergence and culturally mixturing with the Greeks. Not to mention that their were plenty of black people in Ancient Greece as well..

]

um actually, i think you'll find some of the early pharoahs were actually white skinned, with red hair.

BUT dont fret... whites probably have no connection with this race, as they may have had elongated skulls (very elongated) therefore are alien; ... no basis for white supremacy there. in fact, as i posted before; there seems to be more evidence of possible negro interbreding with the alien race than white intermingling with this alien race anyway.

everyone is so touchy about the race thing.

personally if i was descended from a dolphin, i wouldnt consider myself inferior at all. i'd be frigging pleased that i wasnt descended totally from idiot humans of all races who are ruining this planet and being cruel to each other. i have way more respect for dolphins and wolves than for humans... but that is just me... and i think where we all went wrong was the oh, animals are dumb and humans are lords above them, and much smarter than them.

WRONG. we are all animals. black, white, asian; human, neanderthan, dolphin, wolf, sea cucumber, elephant, parrot, orangutan, gorilla, homo erectus, alien grey, reptilian, nordic (if they exist), giant, dwarf etc. and who is to say who is the most superior of all of them?

personally i would have to say elephants. but that is just me i suppose.

Everything I have bolded in your statement, I would like to see some proof of.
Please, no geocity sites; only credible sources.
And if you have no proof, or can provide none- Don't dance around the subject; instead state that you have no proof of your claims.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Wow, did you really write this???

Originally posted by fapython
That is 100 % afro-centric nonsesense, the Eqyptians were originally a european people they even had signs saying "No Nubians" (who were a dark skinned peoples), and the greeks and romans were a light skinned race and got darkened over time through racial mixing.

Show me evidence of this, maybe a picture of a sign that says "No Nubians."

With respect to the races can mix together, scientists have said that if the races of the world stayed isolated from each other for a few more centuries then they would not be able to. Which is why Europeans can only rarely breed with the african pygmy and if it happens it is 100% a female child produced.

This is not true at all, and no actual "scientists" have said this, because "races" do not exist in any scientific way: they are a human, societal fiction. In fact, in the human genome, the members of any given population show more variation than the population itself and another population. That is to say, in your own town, take a random person and compare your genomes. Then go to a village in China. Chances are, you could find someone in that Chinese village whose genetic make-up is closer to yours than the person from your own community. Also, where is there any evidence of "female-only pygmy-white hybrids"??? Hmmm?

Evidence? Chinese culture was started by a European king?? Before Europe had kings?? What the hell?

Ah, yes, of course the whole world is actually belong to white people, and native peoples are just in the way. You, sir, are an ignorant bigot.

Racism is a word invented by trotsky (bronstein) one of the leaders of the soviet union to put an intellectual chain on the peoples of the soviet union.

Really? Trotsky invented our English word? Doubtful, but again, evidence, please???

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by suomichris

Good post.
I find it a bit laughable the OP hasn't returned to back up all of these grand "facts" of defend his claims.

Case closed, I believe.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
White people are not aliens...

They are mutated Africans, as is every other man and woman on the planet.

White skin is a mutation.

We are all the same species.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
OP is asking an honest question.
What exactly is wrong with those who scream “racist” any time someone brings up the matter of differences? Brainwashed by all the PC propaganda? Can’t think for themselves, but need the media to do it for them? For some reason our society is becoming increasingly immature. It is bad when they cannot have intelligent discussions on any worldly matter.

Ah yes, the Japanese have light skin.. How about Eskimos? A very cold adapted race.

Noses? They do vary regardless. Eskimos have smaller noses. The Semitic seem to have the largest noses.

Bone structure of non-pale people is much thicker and heavier.
Their children mature faster.
They are less likely to form long term relationships.
They are more impulsive.
Their minds are “wired” differently.
There are many differences. So get over it.

JScytale, I see that Britannica has become politically correct.

I will say that there sure is a hodge-podge of ideas on this thread.
Donnie, the Basques are unique.
Check this out…scroll down to the heading “Adam’s Alien Genes” and keep going.

RHnegative blood

There are myths aplenty of Aliens visiting Earth. The natives around the world have folk tales of “gods” that came from the skies. They describe them as being tall, white skinned, blonde and red haired with blue eyes. The bible is about these beings and their inter action with humans.
God here for more info:
ufo's in the bible

Go here for free E-Book “Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation.”
By Michael Tsarion. I have this book, as well as his book “Irish Origins of Civilization”.
Atlantis, Alien Visitation

Michael has a lot of streaming audio interviews which you can listen to.
You will also find many of them on you tube.
Go here, then scroll down more than half way -there seems to be only 3 on this page, but there are more if you will check the archives.
radio interviews

If you believe that we are descended from a common ancestor with the Chimps, you might want to consider that Chimps have pink skin under that hair. And while Gorillas have black faces the skin under their hair is also pink.
So maybe it is the Black skin that is the mutation...for purposes of protecting those in Equatorial regions.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

brittanica has become politically correct? what? how can you not agree with their clear definition of racism? any belief which separates human beings into "races" and links said "races" to tendencies, advantages etc is racist. its quite easy to understand. racism is the belief that different "races" are better at different things.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
If you believe that we are descended from a common ancestor with the Chimps, you might want to consider that Chimps have pink skin under that hair. And while Gorillas have black faces the skin under their hair is also pink.
So maybe it is the Black skin that is the mutation...for purposes of protecting those in Equatorial regions.

You might want to educate yourself and learn that a common ancestor means exactly that. We DID NOT DESCEND FROM CHIMPANZEES. Chimpanzees and ourselves both descended from a third, separate, now extinct ancestor. They have fur to block sunlight. We do not. guess what that entails? Also, the first humans doubtlessly had dark skin. White skin is the recent mutation, and there is really no denying that.

Ah yes, the Japanese have light skin.. How about Eskimos? A very cold adapted race.

Noses? They do vary regardless. Eskimos have smaller noses. The Semitic seem to have the largest noses.

anthro.palomar.edu...

The Inuit people of the American Subarctic are an exception. They have moderately heavy skin pigmentation despite the far northern latitude at which they live. While this is a disadvantage for vitamin D production, they apparently made up for it by eating fish and sea mammal blubber that are high in D. In addition, the Inuit have been in the far north for only about 5,000 years. This may not have been enough time for significantly lower melanin production to have been selected for by nature.

Bone structure of non-pale people is much thicker and heavier.
Their children mature faster.
They are less likely to form long term relationships.
They are more impulsive.
Their minds are “wired” differently.
There are many differences. So get over it.

mind quoting your sources so we can laugh at them? the last three are so inaccurate it isn't even funny. oh, and the first one made me laugh. larger body structure is a characteristic of colder environments. Why don't you compare an inuit to an east african person, or a norwegian guy to a thai man.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I didn't say we descended from chimps.
Go read my post again.

You are denying reality.
Why?

Why do differences make you uncomortable?
Can't you be comfortable with who you are?

I think differences are interesting.
What a dull world this would be if we were all stamped out of the same mould.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I didn't say we descended from chimps.
Go read my post again.

when you used them as evidence of us having lighter skin first, you indirectly stated you considered them directly related. you're either double talking or just stupid.

and the differences between people of different ethnicities is the exact same kind of difference your father's family has with your mother's. difference in tendencies of physical characteristics (skin color, height, etc) due to being related.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If we decended from a common ancestor and both have pink skin, don't you think that the ancestor must have had pink skin? It's a family thing you know.

Why do you think that we all had black skin to start?

I think the subject of the thread is whether pale people are aliens.
I think they are.

pale people

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
My mothers family are kohen the tend to be quite fair and red heads. Did you know the number of jews with red hair is the same as caucasians of westrn europe. Like you have red heads in Iraq.In mesopotamia they talk of flying ships to the stars. We were placed here.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

If we decended from a common ancestor and both have pink skin, don't you think that the ancestor must have had pink skin? It's a family thing you know.

Why do you think that we all had black skin to start?

I think the subject of the thread is whether pale people are aliens.
I think they are.

it's really quite simple. human beings are known to have originated in east africa. monumental amounts of data confirm this. the only places with white skin are in northern latitudes. for example: all Europeans, and the Ainu of Hokkaido, Japan. Also, paler skin is the evolved *lack* of a particular thing (melanin) which ALL human beings have to some degree or another - and pale skin has far more downsides than darker skin, it is a rather recent development as the kinks haven't been selected against.

oh, and chimpanzees / gorillas don't have pink skin anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join