It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar energy made sexy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
Nice one, I am quite surprised that this idea hasn't been patented already!

Now it is time to get a functional concept model, business plan, and investments! Get in on some of the government money, and your golden.

When I saw your post I thought of "Scotty" giving away the formula for "transparent aluminum" in Star Trek 4. Just because something doesn't sound like it can be done doesn't mean it can't.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by infolurker]
junjfhbuj

Our biggest problem has been energy conversion You would think that the "glass ' that allows an optical transparent cell, would be the end all and be all of both solar energy and general optiics. One way around the problem would be to design a device what could be called a harmonic or frequency resonant resistant material, in this case the ideal material would be a polymer. With the proper sound and material you can in theory bore holes in things, but they will not shatter.

The is via the establishment of a standing wave accross a 2D plane. To visualize this picture this; consider looking an image of a 3D ocean under water. Every form of energy wastes energy, unless there is a conversion factor in excess of 55%. Why not 51%? Our ability to convert said energy is still to primitive, and things are going to "leak". In truth you need something closer to 90% I'm going over all this because to understand how cells like this work, you have to take into account energy waste. The 90% factor is one of the many reasons missle defense has been such a pain in the butt. The energy absorbed just by the lower atmosphere breaks the bank, but our increase in effectivness is so much higher in just 5years that we are talking at the SECRET level. The security equipment technology is vastly higher, just can't give the equation that shows just how smart I am... Told you I have the Mike Tyson of egos, but I am carefull...WE are Top Secret/SCI/SCA--GOLD PROFILE. Just for starters, putting together materials and energy.

The reason is simple: Knowing the details allows you to defeat any defense. Love to brag, just some things I just dont talk about. The technology we have is very advanced considering how primitive we are. Will give an example: One deep dark secret is the exact material used in the precisestructure in our submarine hulls WE HAVE the same problems for our subs we have in the material for our unique "window like" solar cells, thank God its not as bad. Find out the accoustic frequency we have for both and we can make them shatter like glass, or drill a hole in them. I have designed this because the goal is use in very accousticly high rise buildings (please excuse spelling), the solar cell will vibrate unevenly

We WANT them to vibrate in an uneven manner. On the negative side, this can cause the crystal to break down. I can live with that. To create a harmonic in sync, this as a whole, will cause the material to shatter in an explosive manner. This is not good. Most materials are composed of so many varied compounds, the chance of harmonic breakdown is quite low. Which is good because I don't want glass raining down on 5th, or any Avenue.

The ability to "take out" a material when dealing with alternate materials is to target material that supports a superstructure. The status of all this remains very confidential. This method remains how we disrupt every thing from glass, (or in my case polymer), to subs, ships, even aircraft. We had a bridge fall in the last two years. I want to prevent everyones day from becoming a cold, wet one. And no kidding, all this has to to do with windows you can see through that generate electrricity.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join