It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECETI Infrared UFO's and Orbs (2009 Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
this video supposedly shows UFO Orb's at the Eceti , Gilliland Ranch in Trout Lake Washington. the person who uploaded the video on youtube say's this video capture was done recently at the 2009 Science, Spirituality and World Transformation Conference and the author also say's a infrared camera was used.

i would be interested to hear from someone that is familiar with these infrared cameras and what they think about this. thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
another recent ufo video ?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
nice to see Gillilands ranch being talked about! James in my opinion is a very credible guy, and something is going on there. I do not doubt it for a second. If you're looking for UFO's and want to see them in person, call James and go out there, its really that easy! Great footage! Not only are there regular sightings, but there are so many credible witness'. I hope ATS goes out there again! Great post Easynow!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i would be interested to hear from someone that is familiar with these infrared cameras and what they think about this. thanks

I am familiar with watching television footage of infrared cameras used by helicopters in the Los Angeles Police Department. When a suspect bails from the car in a police chase, the person emits infrared light and appears as a light source to the camera so the police can spot the suspect even if they are hiding in the bushes, because warm blooded animals "glow in the dark" on infrared.

So if I see flying objects filmed with an infrared camera at night, I would ask if they are visible without the infrared camera? If so then they are probably not bats or birds. If not, then bats or birds would emit infrared light and could be one possible source of infrared radiation appearing as glowing dots moving around in the sky. Also, I have seen bats change direction even more quickly than birds, they are capable of very quick changes in direction, so when he talks about right angle turns, the first thing that comes to mind I know of that can make apparent right angle turns is a bat.

I have no idea if any of the objects filmed could be bats or birds, but that's just one possibility. Some of these objects do NOT look like bats or birds, however I don't see any right angle turns either like he mentions in the narration.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There's infrared and there's infrared. Thermal imaging involves wavelengths from about 900nm on up. "Night vision" infrared actually deals with the near infrared spectrum as well as part of the visible spectrum, a much narrower bandwidth, typically from about 750nm to 900nm (some goes higher).

Night vision equipment uses image intensification, it amplifies the reflected light it receives whether visible light or infrared. The displays are monochrome, showing only variations in intensity.

Thermal imaging requires a more involved (an much more costly) system and displays the infrared radiation emitted by objects.

Assuming this is NV equipment (monochrome), in this video (like most videos which display dots with no points of reference) there is no way to judge anything about what is being seen. It could be an object outside of the atmosphere reflecting sunlight. It could be a bug 20 feet in the air, reflecting the infrared light from a campfire. There is no way to judge the size, distance or true motion.

electronics.howstuffworks.com...

[edit on 7/13/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I am familiar with watching television footage of infrared cameras used by helicopters in the Los Angeles Police Department. When a suspect bails from the car in a police chase, the person emits infrared light and appears as a light source to the camera so the police can spot the suspect even if they are hiding in the bushes, because warm blooded animals "glow in the dark" on infrared.

That's not infrared, it is thermal imaging. The warmer the object is the brighter it is (if it's on white hot)

Infrared cameras pick up a red spectrum of light that the human eye cannot see.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by maddermaxx]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
thanks for the replies,

i don't know much about infrared but i have seen those police chase videos and i believe that is thermal imaging which is probably not the same thing we are seeing in the video ?

it almost appears as if this object is actually putting out it's own light and not lit up because of a reflective source of light ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d7de77960e2.png[/atsimg]

i don't know really but the object in my opinion doesn't look like any kind of bat or bird since i see nothing to indicate that is what it is.

i have been wanting to go to the Ranch for a long time now and after seeing the ATS investigation and seeing these new videos , i am even more intrigued.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
well look at the motion of the object. does it flitter, or flutter, or have a semi clumbsy flight pattern? as I have watched it, I deem the answer no, its clearly not a bat. Night bird? that is a possibility. but it looks so high up. but I have to agree with phage.. one cannot tell as IR gives a really crappy reference. No depth to judge by. Going from what the author was saying though.. it was WAY the hell up there. Now the second half of that video. the Orbs part.. That is all insects. even the really bright ones that get close. the ecsoskeleton of insects is like a black light to close up UV or IR rays. something about the phosphorous within, and the IR, though we cannot see it, the skeleton of said insect is coated with scales. especially moths. it is a VERY reflective surface but thats not what really gives it away. What gives it away is the shape of these mistaken orbs. Orbs are round.. hence the name orb. These objects had antenae segments, and flittered.. like a moth or something.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddermaxx

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

That's not infrared, it is thermal imaging. The warmer the object is the brighter it is (if it's on white hot)

Infrared cameras pick up a red spectrum of light that the human eye cannot see.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by maddermaxx]

Yes of course you're right, if the camera picks up infrared (heat) that we can't see, and somehow displays the infrared it captured, then we wouldn't be able to see what the camera recorded because we can't see infrared.

So, what the camera does, is "translate" the infrared light from wavelengths we can't see to wavelengths we can see. I wouldn't really say "That's not infrared", it might be more accurate to say it's a "modified infrared" image, it just converts the infrared light we can't see to other wavelengths we can see.

www.flir.com...

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Most digital camera's can see infrared light, if you would like to test yours simply point any remote control say like for your tv at the camera and look at the viewscreen. you should see the bulb light up

to make the picture true infrared, you put an ir filter on the camera, much easier to do on a camera than a cell phone camera lols

anyways, the filters are cheap and can be bought on ebay in different mm. Your camera should on its lens, list the size like mine is a 37mm for a cannon a40.

from what i understand, older digital camera's can see ir better as newer models are starting to filter out the ir some completely.

Trendnet sell some nice wireless camera's that work like webcams streaming video back to the pc, and i think they accept 37mm filters. Here is a link to a nice one:

www.newegg.com...

it's not a telescope, should provide a nice big picture of the sky, and can be remotely viewed and controlled.

the one i have is

www.newegg.com...

but you can't track with this one... its stationary

[edit on 14-7-2009 by hisshadow]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by hisshadow]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Everybody needs to take a deep breath here and stop pumping the thread full of unqualified information.

First this is not thermal imaging footage. The narrator specifically says that he was using the infrared shooting modes on professional grade cameras. Since we do not know the model of the camera we don’t know what part of the infrared band is being recorded. We don’t know if this camera is recording the entire visible spectrum and part of the near infrared spectrum or if it is blocking most of the visible spectrum and just recording part of the infrared spectrum. We don’t know what the operator knows about camera technology and whether or not he is assuming he is recording infrared just because he has the camera in “night mode” (which can mean just about anything depending on how that particular camera was designed to enhance recording at night). FLIR company products are not mentioned here and professional grade cameras are not capable of thermal imaging.

What I can tell you after many years of designing and using video cameras, thermal imagers and other imaging equipment is that any of the color footage in the OPs video is not thermal. Among other indicators, there is no thermal color pallet, the stars are visible, and there are high resolution distortion artifacts.

The short piece of grayscale footage in this video is of such poor quality that it could be recorded in x-rays for all I can tell.

Since the type of light emanating or reflecting from an object tells us so much when digesting UFO footage, OPs really need to specify exactly what parts of the spectrum are being recorded. Saying “infrared” is like saying it is “floating”. Floating in what? The air? The water? Under the water? In space? It also suggests that the equipment operators are not knowledgeable about the very subject they are researching. They of all people should be aware of how important the specifics of the recording technique are.

Being such a technical subject where the smallest assumption can lead to considerable misinformation my suggestion is that if people want to post a valuable statement about how imaging systems work (or anything technical for that matter) they should first pit what they think they know against some solid research from a number of reputable sources. Otherwise the post will only result in a hindrance. People here don't care that you look smart because you posted something that appears technical. They care that what you post is consistently accurate.

Also, just because something does not show up on the J-track list doesn’t mean it isn’t a satellite. There is a huge discrepancy between the number of satellites listed by the different space faring agencies and the number listed by J-track. This is partially because countries don’t want anybody to know when their spy satellites are taking pictures of them and partially because J-track is a free public service with no commitment to providing complete data. J-track is no more than an interactive educational toy which is why professional radio telescope observatories have to sign their lives away to be privy to a different satellite tracking database than we are.

Edit for typos

[edit on 14-7-2009 by dainoyfb]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I imagined myself looking at the heavens years ago in America B.C.
and how I would record these events.
No Need.
There are no such reports of moving lights in the sky back then.
Sort of puts a crunch in bible time sightings.
Other than Tesla lights I would not consider knowing what went on here.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

here are some more Tesla Foo's at the Gilliland ranch filmed by Greer.

did Tesla ever see Foo's ?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

did Tesla ever see Foo's ?

Tesla received newspapers from Germany.
Perhaps thrown out by the FBI as useless upon his sudden and unexpected
death. There might be MJ similarities but I'll continue.
There were newspaper stories about the Foos.
Some UFO book and web pages reference the clippings.
Henry Stevens found a FOIA mention of Phoos and a FBI interview
with a witness of a takeoff that silenced nearby motors.
I hold the Tesla knew of the Foos since 1943 and was about to
file suit for his invention. The whole world went wild over his radio
invention not paying any money due to the war, WWII, that took
priority over paying for royalties. Marconi wanted to be paid for the
war years and we stiffed him. We knew all along who invented the
radio. So the same with this Foo/UFO invention. Perhaps Tesla
was raided for all the backup to the eventual saucer invention.

Tesla may not have dealt with Germany during the war years but
he may have been a consulting engineer to the 1914 engineering
purchase by Germany. As the war ended Tesla may have been
waiting to claim his invention which he would recognize in the Foo.

All a conspiracy theory but might work in some circles.
Tesla's life long dream was his aircraft as he had stated.

ED: Tesla, the first defense contractor perhaps, sent many proposals
to the government.

[edit on 7/16/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Generation 3 Night Vision

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Good footage, but damn, is it that hard to scrape up the 30 bucks and buy a tripod? You'd think these people filming would think ahead a little bit.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Generation 3 Night Vision

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trying a quote any reply, multitasking.
Didn't work. Quote from directly above however.
Some people can multi quote.

UFOs sighted by Marines in Iraq
www.youtube.com...
Soldiers film wierd lights over Iraqi night sky
www.youtube.com...

Vertical beam UFOs? No. The light ball at the bottom is the UFO.
The beams are beams called ropes in the air by Tesla about
his machine.

See my signature link to pdf called Tesla's UFO.
These beams are reportedly seen with night vision goggles
in the United States out west after UFO or other conferences.
They know whats happening.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I have to disagree with you on this one. I live in an area where these are visible almost every week, 6 months out of the year. They are called light pillars and are a well explained natural phenomena. They are caused by Ice crystals or dust suspended in calm air. The glow at the bottom of the pillars are towns, oil refineries or even bright street lights. The particles in the air align themselves aerodynamically while settling causing the light from said sources to reflect off of all of them in the same direction.

There are hundreds of examples of this here:
images.google.ca...

Edit for typo, again.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by dainoyfb]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb

I have to disagree with you on this one. I live in an area where these are visible almost every week, 6 months out of the year. They are called light pillars and are a well explained natural phenomena. They are caused by Ice crystals or dust suspended in calm air. The glow at the bottom of the pillars are towns, oil refineries or even bright street lights. The particles in the air align themselves aerodynamically while settling causing the light from said sources to reflect off of all of them in the same direction.

There are hundreds of examples of this here:
images.google.ca...

Edit for typo, again.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by dainoyfb]

I disagree with you as UFOs have been seen with this method.
Those are ground lights.
Big difference.

ED: Only one looks green as taken with night vision.
The others do not count.
The effect is infrared heating from ac beam effect, streets lights
will not do that even using a spot light.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The lights I see in Iraq are on the ground, or over the horizon that I can tell. If you are referring to the pillars starting above the ground then may I refer you to the image here.

I'm privileged to live in an area where I've been able to witness light pillars hundreds of times. I have never witnessed ships powered by Tesla technology so I'm afraid I cannot comment on what would set them apart from light pillars.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join