It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Cloud Formations over LA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ok, so I was at school during PE and I realzied that there was a series of variegating cloud patterns over the LA county area -

the weird thing is, there was possibly around 7-10 DIFFERENT cloud types, all in ONE area. There were massses of grid-like clouds, with ovals in them, there were "horsetail" type clouds with girdlike patterns on them, swirls, gird-like clouds in swirls, "cream-puff" looking ones to the side, one big swirl that looked like a hurricane with extending arms in grid-like fashions.

EDIT: It was only ~10 minutes later that EVERYTHING cleared up - and the sky is now completely empty.

I'll try to get pics as more pass by later.

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by Socalbmx]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
We just learned about clouds in Geography 135 ... in the words of a redneck, "Sounds like a storm was/is a brewin!'" Oh yea, also a certain type of storm cloud forms over large cities from the heat the city produces.

[Edited on 5/8/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I thought for example that it might be just our greedy way of desiring everything we can get out of life, like flights to different countries and boat rides into pretty waters and lovely lovely luxuries...that IT was what was causing all these weird 'polution like environments'... I am not so sure anymore, the way YOU described this situation, that this is exactly the situation. Or if THEY would like us to be confused and not see that it is our self involvement in these things, oh my, then it is a pretty friggin situation. Nevertheless. Thinking will help us find the real situation. Let us believe in our selves.

join