It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil ETs do not exist period

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Every year I go through this thing where I have to put the word out that the ideology of an evil alien is nothing more than a mythos created from hollywood fiction.

Starting with my intimate knowledge of them I can confidently say that ETs CAN NOT be evil by the rules of universal law. Granted, the understanding of Evil is a universally linear concept that runs through all planes of existence and it serves a fundamental purpose in training the soul as it goes through its process of evolution. However, there is a strict covenant held by the watchers of our universe(plane of existence) that does not allow an evil or war-faring race to become sentient. Sentient meaning knowledge of the technology beyond technology(quantum/dimension travel) and this leap requires a tremendous spiritual evolution before it can be consecrated.

Not to be forgotten nor mistaken, there are those called the controllers of the planet Earth and they are permitted to operate their evil rule because this is their home as much as it is ours and if they choose to destroy and subjugate it then that is simply evolution. the watchers can do little to stop them. These controllers seem alien to us mainly because they have stayed hidden so long but they are not alien at all , actually they are much older than us in this system by eons.

Just doing my duty to spread a bit of truth to the ignorant majority.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
could we see some pictures of your friends who told you this information?

I know many here on ATS usually like a bit more solid evidence before blindly believing what someone types on a key boaard from the sanctuary of their home.

Spelling

[edit on 12-7-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

Well IF ET's do exist, then a universal law is also known that for every action their is an equal an opposite reaction. Which means that evil and good must co-exist to survive. The Ying and the Yang.

This bothered me:

Just doing my duty to spread a bit of truth to the ignorant majority

NO! You do not know the TRUTH, so therefore this is your perception, which leads back to theory, which then leads back to opinion. So your opinion is that what you have stated above. I hate when people do this, saying that they are spreading the truth, the TRUTH, when in fact they mean their perception. It bothers me to know end, I find myself repeating this a lot nowadays. Not attacking you just letting you know that this "truth" is not the truth but your opinion.

[edit on Jul 12th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Not that I 100% believe their tales, but you trying telling the people that wake in the night to find hideous beings next to their beds that there are no evil aliens.

Try telling them that after they've gone through half a day's worth of experiments and painful experiences.

There are plenty of abductees who's stories have withstood lie detectors, regressive hypnosis and public scrutiny. So I think I'll believe their interpretations of what is 'out there' more.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Hi kronos11 and all.

ETs can choose polarity up to 5th density.

Read the stuff of my 2nd line in my signature.

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So

What Solar System did you attend University In and meet enough Aliens to be so sure of this?

Serious question

Maybe the have an annex I can afford to attend on the moon or deep underground?

Is there Galactic Financial aid?

Seriously

I'd be interested in taking Universal Law 101

Maybe as a Human I could get a Minority Grant?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

you are definitely on point here my friend.. I stand corrected. Truth is truly in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ok saying there are no evil ET's is like saying there are no evil humans...What would you consider Hitler and Hussein?? Oh yeah they are perfect sweet little beings....I'm sorry but there are evil ET's out there plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Reply to post by kronos11

The reason why you have to do this every year is because your statement is not proof of anything. If you are pals with friendly aliens then have one post a video on ATS and have him hold up that days newspaper and a picture ID. Besides most people are starting to realize aliens are angels and fallen angels. I will let you figure out which ones are good and which ones are evil. 3 more minutes wasted on ATS mumble mumble mumble...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
ican tel you with absolute truth that there are beings that travel in "ufo" craft which do not have our best interest at heart, evil is perhaps a bit strong. but in relationship to our best interests, they arent nice. and you saying otherwise is you not knowing what your talking about

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
People come on already it's 2009 for god's sake.

Aliens DO exist.

Are all the ufo's being seen around the world necessarily all alien? No, maybe only a few percent. Most are governmental projects which will enforce an alien invasion by 2012.

Think about it the NWO will come to be if there's an external threat. Ronald Reagan even gave a speech about this.

Aliens DO exist behind the scenes.

Now they can either be pulling the strings behind the world politics, Or they ARE aliens which we call the Elite or Illuminati.

What do you think the pyramids are? They are energy vortexes in this world that open up star gates for other dimensions.

The Elite are known as the Gate Keepers. They have the knowledge of rituals and information which allows them to access the other dimensions.

Now you can either keep close minded or wake up. Either way your time is running out...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Of course they exist!
I am one those!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well there are "evil" and waring humans -- don't know why you think they can't be in other humanoid forms. An "Alien" is just a humanoid from somewhere else. They certainly will come in all kinds of karmic states for all kinds of purposes. Now there may be an inter-something council like the senate in Star Wars that applies itself for more or less good intentions and act with some protectiveness, but karma will play out and there are no lasting presenters of any kind of karma that needs to occur.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Where there is good there is evil. If i listen to what good some alien species do according to peoples claims then so i need to listen to those who claimed to have been abducted for "experimental research" of a Fire In The Sky type.

For now i believe there are good ones & bad ones, such as all life on earth from human to bacteria.

All species have their good & bad so what makes the 50+ odd claimed alien species any different?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Since truth is different for everyone, then won't the real truth come when we can finally see everyone's truth all together thru our own (truth)?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
People here talk with so much conviction about stuff they nothing about. All we ever heard about aliens are just stories and theories. No hard facts what so ever.

We don't know anything about them. We don't even know which supposed races are real or not. A lot people believe on those reptile aliens, and I hear they are evil, so what do you have to say to that? On second thought I don't want to know.

Face kronos11, your just saying that because that is what you want to believe.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm Pretty sure that some aztec,mayan,indian,aboriginal,)apanese,Chinese person said that before the Europeans came. Don't delude youself with petty idological nonsense. Theres no such thing as good and evil, only actions and consequences.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
Every year I go through this thing where I have to put the word out that the ideology of an evil alien is nothing more than a mythos created from hollywood fiction.

Starting with my intimate knowledge of them I can confidently say that ETs CAN NOT be evil by the rules of universal law. Granted, the understanding of Evil is a universally linear concept that runs through all planes of existence and it serves a fundamental purpose in training the soul as it goes through its process of evolution. However, there is a strict covenant held by the watchers of our universe(plane of existence) that does not allow an evil or war-faring race to become sentient. Sentient meaning knowledge of the technology beyond technology(quantum/dimension travel) and this leap requires a tremendous spiritual evolution before it can be consecrated.

Not to be forgotten nor mistaken, there are those called the controllers of the planet Earth and they are permitted to operate their evil rule because this is their home as much as it is ours and if they choose to destroy and subjugate it then that is simply evolution. the watchers can do little to stop them. These controllers seem alien to us mainly because they have stayed hidden so long but they are not alien at all , actually they are much older than us in this system by eons.

Just doing my duty to spread a bit of truth to the ignorant majority.

Looking at the concept that their is an infinite amount of possible ET races, it is naive to say that somewhere an evil race does not exist. I strongly believe that we as a species need to learn the concept "I don't know". Anything and everything is possible.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You assume that an alien being has a sense and understanding of what "evil" is. Evil to another species may be the norm for them. We call many things evil, simply because we do not agree with how it is presented. For instance, my sister-in-law, is evil, by definition, because I personally hate everything she stands for. But to others in her circle, she is a saint. Evil is what we've defined it to be, because, we lack the ability to understand many things.
You assume that an alien being has a moral compass, that their soul and mind are like ours. If that were the case, then they would not be so alien, only by appearance. Humanity assumes too much, and that's why we are always in so much trouble.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
OP, I like your style. My thoughts - exactly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join