It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take It Easy On Muslim Extremists, Police Told

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
There could be method in the madness...
Give Muslim Extremists enough rope.....the more brazen they become, the more of an outcry there is....then comes the solution....more restricting laws that effect everyone not just the trouble makers...

I think you've hit the nail on the head Flighty. Star for you.

There is a reasoning behind the seemingly insane Political Correctness and immigration policies. The government are shrewd and malevolent, not inept.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Posted by Cythraul

Interesting. I wonder how'd you react if I were to say "my colour is very important to me". According to you, I'm not even allowed to have an ethnic identity.

Good point Cythraul, however you fail to recognise the sociopolitical ramifications of being black in the UK for over three hundred years. This black consciousness does not have any impact or detriment on white folks. Unfortunately the inverse cannot be said.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
This black consciousness does not have any impact or detriment on white folks. Unfortunately the inverse cannot be said.

How so? In and if itself, me being proud of my ethnic identity does not mean I will necessarily treat people of different ethnicity with anything less than respect. And this I do. Unfortunately, the problem lies in ethnic minorities becoming offended when I state a historical fact: that they do not share my ethnicity. This is not to say I'm better, I just believe - as all sane people should - that ethnicity is not something you are able to choose. When people like myself call for a halt on immigration, it is not because we believe non-Britons are inferior in any way, it is simply because we wish to preserve Britain as, primarily, the ethnic homeland of the British ethnic group. I wish there were a way to do this without discriminating (if you can call immigration controls "discrimination").

In all other ways, I treat everyone, of every colour, exactly the same way. There's a world of difference between pride in one's own heritage and hatred of anyone else's. It is merely social conditioning which has blurred the line and eradicated that distinction.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Unfortunately, the problem lies in ethnic minorities becoming offended when I state a historical fact: that they do not share my ethnicity

I am afraid that you are confused on this point on two counts. The majority blacks of AfroCarriabean blacks have white ancestry so when you celebrate your Englishness, they will be partying with you. Secondly no one I know objects to celebrating the best of Englishness. To my mind this amounts to the 19th century intellectual cannons, English literature, the colleges of Oxford and Cambridge, the costumes of the aristocracy, boarding schools, Sunday cricket on the common, the Magna Carta etc.

Celebrating Englishness is not about a clump of indolent, red faced, semi-illiterate St George flag waving knuckle draggers making a mockery of the act of cultural awareness.

Incidently, St George was a dark skinned Palestinian with an Afro according to Byzantine paintings.

[edit on 063131p://am3110 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The majority blacks of AfroCarriabean blacks have white ancestry so when you celebrate your Englishness, they will be partying with you.

And I've probably got a black ancestor somewhere. Doesn't make me ethnically Ethiopian.

Secondly no one I know objects to celebrating the best of Englishness.

Whether that's true or not, the fact is that people do object to Englishness being reserved for indigenous whites. One thing that I do agree with Nick Griffin of the BNP on is that if you say anyone, of any ancestral background, can be English, then you make the term meaningless and you undo the heritage of an entire folk.

Celebrating Englishness is not about a clump of indolent, red faced, semi-illiterate St George flag waving knuckle draggers making a mockery of the act of cultural awareness.

Maybe it's just me, but that seems unncecessarily insulting.

Incidently, St George was a dark skinned Palestinian with an Afro according to Byzantine paintings.

Maybe. And the whole of Christianity is a semitic religion, not just its saints. I prefer not to comment on this as I personally would prefer if Britain had not been Christianised at all. Still, St George currently serves as the main unifying figure in English identity, whatever his origins. It's a topic for another discussion.

Anyway, regarding the topic at hand. I can see it stoking the fires of discontent. Extremely irresponsible of the government.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

post by Cythraul

And I've probably got a black ancestor somewhere. Doesn't make me ethnically Ethiopian.

Rather a weird and incomplete thinking process. Clearly you don't distinguish between black folk. Merely being distantly related to some black person at some other part of the world does not suggest in the extreme that you have Ethiopian connections. Now if your ancestor was an Ethiopian then you would have a connection and if you lived in Ethiopia that connection would be even stronger.

post by Cythraul

Whether that's true or not, the fact is that people do object to Englishness being reserved for indigenous whites. One thing that I do agree with Nick Griffin of the BNP on is that if you say anyone, of any ancestral background, can be English, then you make the term meaningless and you undo the heritage of an entire folk.

You mean my in-laws would go to the party and I couldn't.

What about my half English cousins. Will they get a half invite?

Despite how I try I couldn't give a toss what Nick Griffin or the BNP think. In fact, I have the addresses of BNP members that live a few miles away from me. I might inform their ethnically diverse neighbours who they are with leaflets because of you. Nah, just kidding. That's just cruel.

post by Cythraul

Maybe it's just me, but that seems unncecessarily insulting.

Have you seen the BNP on a march. It is just embarrassing. I feel embarrassed for Britain.

post by Cythraul

Anyway, regarding the topic at hand. I can see it stoking the fires of discontent. Extremely irresponsible of the government.

I see that you are a mischief maker. You must be one of those racist terrorist extremists the authorities have lately been concerned about. If the government wanted volunteers to hunt down these creeps, I will sign up and contribute my part on the struggle in the War Against Terror and for the Queen of course. The Queen doesn't like her subjects trifled with.

[edit on 083131p://am3143 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Rather a weird and incomplete thinking process. Clearly you don't distinguish between black folk.

You've misinterpreted me again Mason. Perhaps I could have worded it differently, but then again, you wrote:

The majority blacks of AfroCarriabean blacks have white ancestry

"White" ancestry does not mean you have ties to England anymore than black ancestry means you have ties to Ethiopia. To say you have "white" or "black" ancestry is vague. Now if this "majority blacks of AfroCarriabean blacks" have English ancestry...

You mean my in-laws would go to the party and I couldn't.

If your ancestry is predominantly English, then you are English. It's quite simple. Don't go acting hard done by, as though I'm the one making these 'rules' up... as if, even, these are rules to be made up. They are facts - nothing more, nothing less. You nor I can change them. Even the most pro-globalist of marxist 'liberals' cannot change historical facts, despite their constant attempts.

Have you seen the BNP on a march. It is just embarrassing. I feel embarrassed for Britain.

I didn't think we were talking about the BNP, just patriotic Britons. The two are not necessarily synomynous. By the way, when you talk about "the BNP", you are talking about a large and varied group of people. Am I "the BNP", merely for voting BNP once? Can a university lecturer be "the BNP" or are you only "the BNP" if you're fat, lazy, working class and stupid? Due to destructive government policies over the past decades, nationalism is no longer reserved for the outcasts on the fringe of society. This will become more and more apparent.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

"White" ancestry does not mean you have ties to England anymore than black ancestry means you have ties to Ethiopia. To say you have "white" or "black" ancestry is vague. Now if this "majority blacks of AfroCarriabean blacks" have English ancestry...

Stop being so dull. I am talking about the Caribbean islandsthat were the colonies of Britain, not the Caribbeans in Outer Mongolia.

I think you confuse critical thinking with being obtuse and in reference to you presumption of me feeling hard done by, it is strictly based on your sense of superiority. What makes you think that I feel hard done by? I love this country and it suits me down to the ground.

I got two degrees paid for by the state, I bought my house in London at the age of 24, I have a terrific job and on the verge of setting up my own business, life is good so what is there to be hard done by.

I put it to you that your perception of anyone who is not like you is seen by you as wretched and inferior.

Believe me when I say that us people of colour do not wish to cause you harm, have an interest in our country to do well and have the same concerns as you. Keep in mind that most people I know really can't be bothered to give assurances to paranoid working class race warriors. I only extend you this courtesy because you are a fellow atser. Take it or leave it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
There could be method in the madness...
Give Muslim Extremists enough rope.....the more brazen they become, the more of an outcry there is....then comes the solution....more restricting laws that effect everyone not just the trouble makers...

How many times have we seen this M.O ??

Exacly,
America pissed in our own pool..

Blanket the nation with laws just to keep a few people in line..

Its not right,and very unfair..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Believe me when I say that us people of colour do not wish to cause you harm, have an interest in our country to do well and have the same concerns as you.

Agreed!

On with the thread. Mason - do you think non-Muslims might be aggravated by this? I feel that it's a calculated plan by the PTB to instill disorder and dissent.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Agreed! On with the thread. Mason - do you think non-Muslims might be aggravated by this? I feel that it's a calculated plan by the PTB to instill disorder and dissent.

The PTB have isolated themselves from the rest of us and consider all of us as the same. We are just consumers, tax cows and carriers of the nations debt. In fact there are British people that have not been born yet that will have to pay for the bail out of banks and corporations that have nearly ruined this country.

You must understand that the elite are not as race conscious as the rest of us. They are pure pragmatists that will serve their only interests.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

[edit on 13-7-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You must understand that the elite are not as race conscious as the rest of us. They are pure pragmatists that will serve their only interests.

Absolutely agree with that. Star for you. Makes me angry when some people talk about a 'Jewish conspiracy'. The topmost elites are not interested in race and are themselves comprised of multiple races. However, this does not stop them from using race or religion as a weapon to oppress us lowly ones. And that's exactly what's happening here.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Thanks Cythraul, and you shouldn't allow BNP types to draw the line for us. They are simply angry people scapegoating citizens that have done no one any harm.

Star for you too.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Nice that we can reconcile in this manner. Of course most 'minorities' here mean me no harm and I certainly mean them no harm. I've known some extremely wonderful people of all ethnicities. But 'the BNP' cannot all be tarred with the same brush. One BNP voter might hold near polar opposite views from another. I voted for them because I want to see the issues of immigration, multiculturalism and the EU brought right out into the light for all to discuss openly. The other parties seem entirely unwilling to do this.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The only possible explanation for radical muslims to be in our countries is to attempt to takeover, and that is evil.

Otherwise, why would they even want to be here? To be happy? They can't be happy here, they are too different from us. How could one be happy in an environment they abhor?

We are historically, the land of the free, and the home of the brave.
Radical muslims are neither free nor brave. They are imprisoned by their own hatred and religion, and their cowardice is evidenced by the cowardly acts committed on 911, and in their own countries. They have given themselves a license to kill whomever they please. The rationalizations lack anything resembling intelligence or the teachings of a higher power.

To refer to terrorists as the "beardy people" nauseates me. This is trying to give them some endearing, cute, little pet name? I'm tempted to use the vomit emoticon.

I feel sorry for the Palestinians, and in many ways they have gotten a raw deal. But what's done is done. Move on and try to make a place for yourself in the world, or withdraw from it altogether. The fight they propose is unwinable.

"Thy chase has a beast in view".

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I admire your tenacity. It's difficult to rationalize with someone/a group of someones who are irrational?

You are right, however. We can't give up. I refuse for our posterity to inherit such a vile and hateful future as is apparently being designed by those who wish to snuff out all that is free and loving.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join