It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurtful, angry, spiteful, people!(religious fanaticism)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Z 5

" holier than thou "

Oh please. Look for the record, you are far better then me and I think everybody is.

The church allows it because the highest of the hierarchy has become infested with freemasons, which was prophecied in lasalett.

" rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist "

Vatican 2 is a false council from what i read that has changed the teachings and moderniezed the church with the world, meanwhile allowing what happens in the churhc to take place.

But look, God will handle that soon and rebuild it like never before.

Seriously, about being holier then thou. I truly suck, you gotta view my myspace and really get to know me.

peace.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If its just bias, why did the Pope himself use Vatican Gold and blood money to cover it all up?

Thus I am trying to tell people, that most catholic churches have been taken over by the forces of evil.
But you think Im comming off differently "

" eye to eye "

you're right I'm about 6"3" aint gonna be to easy.

The reason a pope might have done that. You got proof? The reason is if it's true because the church itself is not free from antipopes.

The true church resides in the saints like st gemma and the holy priest.

Many peopes have been holy though.
And YES I agree! eye to eye, that most Catholic churches have been taken over by evil. This is the truth. That's why i only go to a latin mass.

This has been predicted to happen, not only in Daniel and the apocolypse but in the lives of many saints.

It's the last age where satan will try and destroy the church but will not suceed.

peace.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by JesusisTruth]

[edit on 24-7-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

But look, God will handle that soon and rebuild it like never before.

I very much agree with you on this point.. As well as what else you had to say.
Im glad we are looking at this from the same side..

Thats why Im going to study alot more about Islam.. I didn't realize Islam is about bringing together everyone under one banner of faith.. And being moderates like we are..

I think you have alot of wisdom, and you brought great truth into my thread, and for that I thank you..
And yeah.. Get to know me too, you will see Im no Holy man..hehe
Far from it..

But I am trying to live a good life, and not playing into the power base of true evil..
I might be a long haired rock and roll type of dude.. And have done my FAIR share of sinning!
But I just a moderate person.. Who does not bow down to humans, or human Idols..

I can see the truth and goodness of this world.. And I think humans can be good people.. And they do not need to be seperated by Extreamists and Fanatics who screw it up for the rest of us..

Many people are drawn away from God, and lead to belive that there is no God becasue of these Fanatics.
They are serving their master well, by making religion seem like such a bad thing as a whole..
When I fully support and would love to see all the world understand what I understand..
But I know everyone will come to find their own way, in their own time.

Theres no need to EVER push God or religion onto a person..
A person that is given the room to belive and feel what is right.. Will most of the time come out of this okay..

But with all the stuff that we deal with in this reality really haults that process.
Evils that attack us on all sides..

Its not like a movie where the good guys win at the end of the show..

In the real world, as you well know.. The Bad guys are the ones in charge, and the Bad guys are the ones making the rules.

Yet in the end.. God will deal with that.. And sort it all out..

Thus all I have to do, is remain faithful to the True One God.. And not faulter and be caught up in extreamist ways..
Or become a fanatic myself with my veiws..

Moderates is what will save this world, and will save those who have lost their way.. But we do not go door to door.. Or come asking you..

We wait for them to come to us..

Peace brother!! Thanks again for your thoughts!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Zysin5,

The title of this post is hurtful, spiteful, people (religious Fanaticism)
My point in many of my posting is to whom does this apply and in what form?
One of the concepts I have taken time to explain not only in this thread but many others is the idea of tolerance.
What you find is that many people claim tolerance but when they are with thier backs to the wall...or even perceive it to be so....they are not tolerant at all. Often even fitting within the title of this thread.

Watch this...

Well, I'm shattered OrangeTom, here I am waiting, waiting for your post to me only to find out your post is to Zy

Your full of it, you take a page long post to say women understand sexuality- helloooo that's not rocket science

We worked out eons ago how to use sex- men are like the Greys with their collective mind- you all think pretty much the same- with your you know what

Think Anna Nicole- all she had to do was flash her boobies and bingo- the world was her oyster-

When guys can't get it on their own merit, they will pay for it- and in more ways than one- if you don't get it you go out and rape someone, you are neandathals when it comes to sex, not only have we worked out how to control it, we use it to our advantage- why should females be blamed for males shortcomings

You obviously blame us for something as each and every one of your posts is derogatory towards females

Get over yourself

[edit on 23-7-2009 by lifecitizen]

OH..and I also have no idea who is or are the Greys. That is a new concept to me.
Now this is followed by this..once again by Lifecitizen..

Haven't quite finished

I am asking myself if you even have the acumen to understand this concept so this point may be useless to make here.

How rude you are, didn't teach manners in your corner of the world?

Rude and a tad rich- you're here dribbling on in a religious fanaticism thread about your hatred for all things female, at least Zy is sticking to the topic

I am saying that people are so much more than sexuality. Do you understand such a concept?

lol- again, rich coming from a male- as I pointed out in my previous post- all men think basically the same- you are easily dominated by females because you think with your you know what- yes, we use it to our advantage, countless men have been brought down by females and the allure of sex- why? because you are easily manipulated and for you personally OrangeTom you are not as smart as you think you are

I also have no idea who is Mark Foley. The name does not ring a bell with me.

- you're really switched on aren't you?- even I know who he is and I live in Australia-

it is not difficult to get females to come over and take off thier clothes. For some it is the only marketable skill they have.

Here we go again- you are beyond rude but to state the obvious to this- we might take our clothes off but you can be sure there is something in it for us- and just so you know, you could look like Adonis and I wouldn't show you my boobies-

It is very difficult to find a Woman...much more difficult.

I dare say it would be for you OrangeTom- here's a tip, drop the attitude towards females and you might be able to get your rocks off once in a while- luckily for you and I'm guessing here- you have a hand

Hope this helps your understanding OrangeTom

Now my question for you Zysin5 and your thought process..and for your benifit..is ...what religion is being practiced here in spite...in bitterness..in zeal and fanaticism??

Who is all emotional to the point of being almost out of control..a Drama Queen???

The other important line of thought when reading posts like this and under the template I was describing in many of my posts.. is..

What happenes to people like this when you remove from them the ability to think or explain...from the point of sex and sexuality. Do they have anything else of value remaining???

IT becomes quite simple when you dissect posts like this..sex, sex power and manipulation is about all they have. What happens if you remove the sex/sexuality/feminine??

Once you come to understand this whether done by males or females in the Occult template...they are suddenly naked...the king has no clothes...so to speak.

If you come to understand this you will also understand why and how sex and sexuality is used so subtily and at times loudly and openly to sell us anything and everything. If you were at one time engaged in the Wiccan/occult pattern..you should recognize this fingerprint around you more than most on these threads.

People are so much more than sex and sexuality... so why the focus on this one facet as power and control and an attempt to establish ones self as the apex of human development/moral high ground through sex and sexuality...the feminine??

Here you see it in all its glory Zysin5...the very epitome of all that is right and good in this world.....the ability to show or deny ..the flashing of ones "Boobies."

I hope this helps you to see what is often not seen out here Zysin5.

And for you LifeCitizen...I want to thank you for " not" showing me your "Boobies." For there is no shortage of them around here.
IF a woman wants to do something valuable for me she needs to know how to do so much more than sex and sexuality..for I know there is alot of competition in this arena among women. It is not impressive standing by itself.
It takes so much more to be a woman than "Boobies."

My thanks to all for thier posts,
Orangetom

[edit on 28-7-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
One of the concepts I have taken time to explain not only in this thread but many others is the idea of tolerance.

Tolerance?- LOL

Like you have shown here by belittling people?

I have quoted you and your snide remarks along the way so I won't bother sifting through the garbage that are your posts again

I am going to ignore you from now on- you have insulted every single one of us who has posted in this thread- some have decided not to post here anymore and I don't blame them.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Lifecitizen,

Must make haste here..

I think this concept went way over your head..

Tolerance?- LOL

I think that you are so accustomed to playing through unquestioned and unchallanged on your "Victiim Dictum" settings that you are yourself very intolerant while expecting tolerance of others.

You are yourself... hurtful, angry, and spiteful...with the exception that you think this belief "entitled" without question. You carry on here with the exact templete described by the OP Zysin5...yet so few seem to recognize it for what it is.
I genuinely dont believe you are able to do much besides revert to something like the pubesence of "Boobies." when the going gets tough.

No problem ... I merely make note of these observations here.

No problem again if you want to ignore me. There will be another stamped out copy of you to come along in hate, bitterness, spite and hurt ...expecting to play through unquestioned and unchallanged. And most of the males out here will do exactly that ...pee their pants and let you or others play through unquestioned and unchallanged...with such nonsense.

But not me when I get tired of it. Most of the time I just let it go. Most of the males out here are exactly that dumb and desperate for recognition....even by something as juvenile as much of what goes on here. in threads like this.

Nonetheless..thanks for ignoring me. I do appreciate it. It is exactly what i need from you. Thank You.

At times I do try to be a gentleman and therefore ....I leave you with the last word...of course!!

Orangetom

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
orange he's an advocate. LC does what he does best. Look I see it all over youtube.

They don't want answers they need to argue everything, and when they get an answer they need to do it more.

The greatest thing I seen LC say was.

" He's a pervert too "

see but I could play an advocate to that. watch.

Why? What is a pervert anyways? Everybody looks, masturbation is natural and feals good, relieves stress.

It makes the world go round, and how do you know the partner didn't want the sexual abuse deep down?

See playing the advocate is easy.

s*** I could change my whole persona and do that and be unsincere, but I wont'

If you still play an advocate once questions are answered well than you are truly not sincere anymore, it's a game.

sike LC you know I'm playing, don't get all railled up on the other side of the screen.

Btw that little icon is to prove a point, I won't use it again. people sometimes in debates use certain ways to try and win without sincerity using hidden mockage and the likes.

LC in all seriosuness, nomatter how much you dislike christians, I will always love you back.

peace.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
We worked out eons ago how to use sex- men are like the Greys with their collective mind- you all think pretty much the same- with your you know what "

BullS***

I am a 28 year old virgin and proud of it, and I haven't even kissed a woman at all, ever.

See the generalization? You see woman have this hidden pride in them and their own conceptions, which causes their immense jealousy and judgements.

woman are complex creatures, and so what i got from this one is a hate for men. Or dislike.

Men are like greys?

Woman are like raindows, can't figure them out, and I love woman to death, and dislike alot of men because they are all about their penis, but not all are like that which includes me.

many good men out there.

peace

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thus all I have to do, is remain faithful to the True One God.. And not faulter and be caught up in extreamist ways..
Or become a fanatic myself with my veiws..

Moderates is what will save this world, and will save those who have lost their way.. But we do not go door to door.. Or come asking you..

We wait for them to come to us..

Peace brother!! Thanks again for your thoughts! "

Z 5 this is a stand up man right here. I agree. One thing we need to realize is that we are good citizens, like life citizen. Teasin. No, we are good decent people, we don't need to be fighting each other.

I mean there is real evil out there and we should not spend time on the net throwing flame throwers.

In person, aint nobody saying the things they say on the net.

But yea the real evil out there, we should all appretiate each other.

thanks Z5

peace.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
LOL OrangeTom

Everyone has left the thread- you have been so rude and unable to listen to anyone but yourself- peeps can't be bothered.

I just came back to have the last word
- thanks so much for leaving me that opportunity!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
We worked out eons ago how to use sex- men are like the Greys with their collective mind- you all think pretty much the same- with your you know what "

BullS***

I am a 28 year old virgin and proud of it, and I haven't even kissed a woman at all, ever.

See the generalization? You see woman have this hidden pride in them and their own conceptions, which causes their immense jealousy and judgements.

woman are complex creatures, and so what i got from this one is a hate for men. Or dislike.

Men are like greys?

Woman are like raindows, can't figure them out, and I love woman to death, and dislike alot of men because they are all about their penis, but not all are like that which includes me.

many good men out there.

peace

geez Jesus, knock me over with a feather I thought you were female- guess you thought I was male...from something you said in another post of yours here- too funny hahaha are we both confused or what

You need to read this thread, it's not me who dislikes men to the contrary I love guys! - read the thread and you will realise that OrangeTom has an inherent hate for women, he brought them into a thread that wasn't about gender at all- peeps called him on it but he just ignores them and continues to rave on about how all things female are ruining the entire planet- a few of us started out having patience with him but most have long since left the thread..

Ok so I'll bite what am I jealous about and who am I judging? (in this thread)- no need to start saying horrible things about women just because you haven't followed the thread properly- I find men and women have equal shortcomings! all little piggies are equal! we are both as bad as one another- who's to say if it wasnt a matriarchal society we wouldn't have problems- I think to be human is to have problems

28 and never been kissed? now you're tugging at my heart strings- seriously you need to get out more! surely there is someone in your church that wants to kiss you?
Really, you are missing out kissing is the BEST fun ever

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

I think .....no I know you have it wrong lifecitizen. As usual and in your feelings/emotions.

You need to read this thread, it's not me who dislikes men to the contrary I love guys! - read the thread and you will realise that OrangeTom has an inherent hate for women, he brought them into a thread that wasn't about gender at all- peeps called him on it but he just ignores them and continues to rave on about how all things female are ruining the entire planet- a few of us started out having patience with him but most have long since left the thread..

Wasnt about gender at all....??

Turn to page three of this thread...above mine by Witness2008..
then followed by KyoZero.
Here I will link it for you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did not bring it up first..someone else did. Once again you get the pattern incorrect while stating others did it. Textbook, Typical, and also in line with stereotyping many claim to call hateful and spiteful. I did not introduce the line of thought. Someone else did. You just disagree with my tack and thought process..which is ok with me.

But I did not introduce the Female/Feminine concept to the board..someone else did.

My post begins two posts down after KyoZero.

You may now have the last word!! LOL LOL LOL.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Zysin5,

I have been quietly watching this post for a few days now.

During these few days I have been thinking along the lines of a question you posted about evil and how one fights it.
This from your post on page 6 of this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This concept has to do with Truth and Feelings....also about a concept called a "Shakedown/Counterfeits."

I post this to remind both you and myself about this pattern.

I will post on this in a couple of days or when I am better locked into the pattern of thought.

Your question about fighting evil is a valid and important one and worthy of consideration.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Zysin5,

Concerning your post on page 6 and your question about how do you fight evil.

There are several key indexes about fighting evil while bearing in mind about the nature of evil.

Much of evil is subversive and subtle ..in addition to spiteful and outright hostile.

The other facet of evil...used to seduce, mislead and steer the public is that it is emotional..it preys on ones emotions. This is particularly true of Political Occult evil.

This is particularly true of the textbook guilt type Occult Politics one sees so much of today....and particularly on this thread.

This is also why I stated early on in my posts to be very careful of your emotions and feelings. You must keep these vulnerabilities under discipline.
For when evil parasites off your emotions it can easily put or seduce you onto their false treadmill..by the misuse of your emotions to get you to go along without thinking a thing through.

I am not saying here that you are not to have feelings or emotions but you need to learn how to discipline them carefully ...as they can make you vulnerable to a falsehood.

One noticeable fingerprint of many of the feminine out here..male and female ...is that they consider emotions to be a prime indicator or telltale of what is true and correct...the very moral high ground...because it is satisfying to their feelings.

This is not true. One must think a concept through ..carefully with all the facts. When you learn to think a thing through ..you will eventually learn that not all the facts are presented or spoken... many are left out in order to paint a one way emotional picture and often a very deceiving, seducing false picture.

If one is an emotional train wreck ...one will be easily seduced onto a false paradigm or template.

What you also learn about emotions and feelings ..is that under constant bombardment ..by emotional and guilt manipulation..it is possible to seduce and deceive most peoples about what is moderate...by moving the moderate line to where the manipulator, deceiver, counterfeiter desires it to be.
This is very extreme subtlety but it has been done to the unawares.

When you learn to understand that certain things are a lie..or even a half truth...you will be on the path to learning to spot counterfeits.
Counterfeits are a whole unique area of thought and yet are around us so often in every facet of our lives. They are used to sell us on concepts which are often not true..yet used to merchandise us into a belief system while separating us from our will and moneys.

Evil is seductive.

Evil is often Occult or hidden in the way it takes advantage of us.

Be very careful about your feelings and emotions when dealing with evil as evil often parasites on us to control us through these very emotions and feelings.

Evil is often religious in its workings/seduction by counterfeit techniques. Devoutly religious.

When you begin to grasp these concepts into a working method by understanding...you will be able to spot one thing in the putting of this new wisdom to work.

When you catch evil stone cold in its workings....the conversation breaks down quickly. You have seen some of that paradigm or template working right here on this thread of yours.

All of these things I describe are also a definition of the workings of the body politic..including our media shilling for the body politic.

One more important thing Zysin5. You do not fight evil in your strength, vanity, or for the purposes of your glory or recognition. For this too makes you vulnerable to seduction and manipulation.

Hope this helps you in the long run.

THanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It has been some time since I have checked up on this thread here. As the world spins, things pretty much remain the same. We have had some hot button issues with the Baptists here lately.

And the question remains the same. How do you fight evil in this day and age.
Evil has some kind of moral Teflon. It shields it's self behind the guise of good, and honor, Law.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join