It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Megaphone vs the Internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Several threads have mentioned people being arrested this week, for use of a Megaphone or in one case for a Man driving through a Parade with signs on his car AND a Megaphone.

Some of us might have the desire to reach people with some of our theories.

Apparently Alex Jones thinks the best way to do this is to get people out in the street with Megaphones and signs.

But Alex Jones USES THE INTERNET

Pros and Cons

Godaddy can provide you with the ability to host 100 domains for around 13.00 a month. and the Audience is apparently Billions of people from around the globe

A Megaphone reaches a few Hundred people and when you piss them off they can kick your butt

By working on the web you can reach many more people, further if you don't get crazy they would be unable to arrest you for speaking your mind

With a Megaphone the cops will arrive in about 15 Minutes on Average

On the net if you complete want to piss people off you will be called a Troll

If you piss off the cops your going to end up raped by a troll

If you loose your mind on the net the most your going to do is hurt someones feelings

If you loose control in your Car your going to kill someone

I think... going into the street with a megaphone is particularly useless in a day and age of Internet, the only extra people you will reach will be homeless or close to senile

So this is a Public Service Announcement

I might have to smack you too if you scream at me with a Megaphone for no darn reason, it's really annoying even If I happen to agree with what you say...

All Alex Jones wants is CONFRONTATION so he can scream about the police state, and probably the best way to get proof of this accusation is to get people out there screaming at cops with Megaphones...

It is a useless way of spreading information in this day and age and YOUR ARREST = PRISON PLANET WEB TRAFFIC

What he doesn't want is for YOU to put up a Website Like HIM and maybe even make some money... you'd be competition for clicks...

So please... Put down the Megaphone get out of your car and pick up a copy of Websites for Dummies

[edit on 11-7-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
A very, very interesting post.

I agree with about 90% of it.... but, when the net is strangled of its voice (which is coming).... keep fresh batteries in that megaphone.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't think the net Can be strangled of it's voice...

For starters and without detail I am coming up with very novel ways to hopefully make myself very well off again by providing services to thwart these attempts and I find I have no lack of avenues.

Secondly the real thing they FEAR is the introduction of FIBER which essentially could kill cable, every home could in essence become a TV station, better quality broadcast mean more influence...

What i see is they have no idea actually what to do...

Fiber Can kill them

So they have plans but ... realistically who is going to win... us, it's all way too huge already

I see this as a way to make big money perhaps for some of us, the birth of new Googles...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I understand what you mean... but every website has to have a "host". When federal mandate cracks down on those hosts to take your "message" from your site off the net... the choice will not be hard.

Stay in business or endure hard levies and fines. The choice will be made quickly.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

They can't stop pedophiles or Internet Gambling how do you suppose they can afford a crackdown when they are already broke?

Yes... they will attempt this, but every single person in theory is a server... that pushes it down to the big telecoms companies taking a bleed trying to track what everyone is doing and even fighting them in court...

when you look at the numbers it's an impossible task that can never actaully be enforced...

EVERY BATTLE HAS IT'S TURNING POINT

I seriously believe this is the part of the fight where the Rothschilds and Rockafellers of the world fall

the MONEY has already in a large part shifted to people of a whole new era... maybe no accumulated over time the same way or so deeply embedded yet

But this is exactly like the shift between agriculture and Industry

This is the WATERLOO of Old Money

They will have to prop this up in an already dead economy... they are going to loose fortunes...trying to hold onto their fortunes...

Even File sharing is better than ever

In the end, the companies with the money will be Companies run by a whole new era of thinking and the old guard will be dead...

Within 10 years I see a complete power shift in where the money lies and who has it and it will be in our favor... or at least my favor...

This is their loosing battle... this is where the shift happens...

It IS a big deal

They are just going to loose very badly... very badly it will be a quagmire for a time, but small companies can launch satellites... you don't need wires to hit target areas, get into local grids...

There will be ways... for some it will be a pain in the neck for a time but... you will always be able to acess the full net aside from msm paysites lol and those wil be dead...

They THINK

LOL

THEY BELIEVE if they do this... we will all pay 1.50 for CNN right?

HAhahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahhaahahahahahhhahahahaaha

They will be mobbed with clicks on the Internets and no one will have ways around it right?

They are so LOST in this Arena it will be their downfall once and for all... not any conspiracy just OLD industrial era MONEY

Like the south really could have used to control the factories that made the Guns ...

It would help if they HAD a CLUE at what they are getting into

new topics

top topics

join