It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hello from California , I am amazed of all the information that goes through here , some quality research stuff and alot of bull crap that everyone beleives , people read a book which the author made up without real research then they beleive it and pass on this fake knowledge to others making fake controversies even hate against anothe group. I was an amature anthropologist , I even wrote a very researched thesis for a friend , hahaha yeah tha was cheating ! I beleive all data should have some form of evidence or direct contact and experience before giving out information that confuses people into believing things . I work for the department of Defense , I am in the inside , alot of strange things are talked about in the forum that is made up are totally way off even though odd things exist or happen that I know first hand do not correlate with all of this made up stuff.

Ehat I do like about this site is some of the real information that floats around , I like that especially when evidence is shown, not an interview with a wierdo or some offf the wall book that someone made up.

Don't get me wrong I am very glad to have found this site , it is very interesting.

LEON

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Welcome to the world of separating the wheat from the chaff.

I look forward to seeing you around, helping to debunk "all the bull crap"!
Enjoy your stay, and don't forget BTS.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Welcome to Ats.

Im sure you will enjoy your time here,
Take a good look around and jump right in,

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me,

Asala

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have a stupid question , how do I put a picture under my name , I wanna put one but there are no specific instrction , just avantar or something like that URL.
Maybe I am just a stupid dude hahaha !

I will try to hang around but I am either working in a military 'place' or going clubbin or surfing or skating

leon

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Click on tutorial in the menu at the top of the screen,

Welcome!

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by Zzub]

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by Zzub]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
And I hope that you will share some of your insights with us here at ATS. Straighten out what needs straightening and add your own personal knowledge as well!

ENJOY!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Lo leonbm welcome to ats
cya around the place have fun hope you enjoy
if you need anything send me a u2u
se7

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well welcome. But i disagree. If i say my name is George do I have to show evidence?
. Have a good time here hope you enjoy ATS

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Welcome Leon.

Did you find ATS ?

Or did ATS find you ?

ATS only comes to the attention of those that are ready for it.

top topics

join