It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla: The Forgotten Mysteries II [The UFO Connection]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I can not help but laugh. Tesla was a very astute individual. Through experimentation and wonder he developed theories that he just had to prove to himself to be correct. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for sure. Nothing wrong with that.

The Rothschilds and cousins are the real problem with this world. Secrets, oh yes, millions. The Atomic bomb program employed 125,000+ people and no one in society knew about it till they set off the first test bomb. It's not hard to keep a secret from society in general or as a whole.

It's a very big world out there and you can hide just about anything, anywhere. As for the cave paintings and such, yes I do believe that this planet has been visited and may continue to be visited. The Astronauts are not informed about UFO's and as a result report the strange activity.

We are only told what they feel we need to know and that's it, in any line of work, even government employees. You are handed only the information you need to do your job. It has always been that way, it's all about CONTROL.

See, people put too much value in material objects. I could care less about money, as long as I have a place to sleep and something decent to eat, I'm fine. I have studied physics and quantum mechanics for years, we need not get into that. Suffice it to say, I would NEVER allow the government to learn anything I have worked on or any of the theories I have come up with. So I keep a mundane job and lay low and say nothing. I have burned all my notes and never talk to too many people about anything.

There is so much out there to be used if only in the right way. But greed and the idealogy of control ruins everything. Tesla did not stay in England because he knew what would happen. He came to the U.S.A. believing that he could do more work freely and without dissent. Nothing is worse than others critisizing your work constantly and doubting you. I hated that too.

Funny how programs like the X-files and Star Trek and so on made light of the ability to travel in space or that aliens could exist and there is a government cover up. But what do we know for sure. Were these programs put out in front of us to see if we are paying attention? How much do we really know or think we know? What was the publics response? What about movies like the Matrix or Lord of the Rings, what of the two towers and so on? How many people understand the Masonic aspect of the space program or Freemasonry in general and the disasterous things they have done to our society under the guise of good?

JPL? John Parsons Laboratories. Jet Propulsion Lab? Which is it? What of the back side of the moon, why land there when you could land on the front side so that the public might see it all with a telescope? What have you got to hide? Maybe we never went there at all? Maybe we can't get there safely? How bad would that look for NASA if they lost some astronauts and then what would happen to all the PUBLIC funding? It's all about stealing and redistributing the wealth. All the while the elite laugh at us while they play their games with our lives.

But who really cares right? Lets all debate what we are and where we have been and where we might be going.

Deductive reasoning, wonder, imagination, plausibility, mathematical probability and so on. Just think for a moment what it all means in the end.

Not a damn thing. Reality check.

Is that all there is? Funny how when you know how the Masonic crystal ball works and you can see or envision the big picture, what is really out there. Understanding the dynamic of the why and the who and the end game or the ultimate achievement that the Elite are aiming for is not that hard. For most of you the research is fun, time consuming but fun, and what will you do with it? Post it here? Or act upon it and educate.

We are not free and never have been, but will we ever be free, that is the question. Free your mind.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Tesla RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
From the OP:

flying machines based on electrical and reactionary (call it centrifugal) forces.

The turbine spins around to generate electrical power.
See his second airplane patent.
Two opposing turbines to offset any gyroscope spinning.
Once AC hits the flat coil there is a one way flow like broadcast TV
or Radio. Tesla always used this electrostatic flow to crack atoms
like the van de graff using coils instead. An unwieldy contraption
used the van de graff for X-Rays, guess who won out.
The ether defined by Tesla perhaps is an insulated fluid containing
electrical carriers. In any case Tesla apparently got control of
the ether and its momentum and rules the sky.
ED:
This can go here.
At 4:28 see the Tesla ropes of force a one way flow of charges hitting
the Tesla bulb, a half sphere of aluminum connected to the center of
the flat coil Tesla sits in front of in my avatar.
www.youtube.com...
Smaller side bulbs provide horizontal propulsion.
And may have caused voltage burns.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Many posters here seem to overlook the fact that there are many, many credible and high level officials that have come forward with information pertaining to intelligent extra-terrestrial life with origins off planet. Are you saying that all of these people who have been in very important positions are delusional or lying? Judging from the data it seems that the cumulative evidence provides a picture that is beyond doubt at least partially extra-terrestrial. Some people choose to ignore certain facts, documents and testimony in order to avoid an obvious conclusion. Pictures are worth a thousand lies in post 2k, and so are videos. More attention should be paid to the mountain of testimony from highly credible people of events and documents they have been witness to.

Also, don't discount the fact that there have been many accounts of witnessed events predating the industrial age, all the way back to ancient times, that undeniably sound like UFO encounters. These reports didn't start in 1947 as many of you seem to believe.

80% of flying saucers are probably man made. I think Tesla may well have come up with technology that was way ahead of our time. There is way too much evidence to support the possibility that some of them are not man made though, and have been around for hundreds if not thousands of years.

You can't just sit there and be selective about the information you encounter when it comes to the UFO phenomenon. You have to research the whole gamut. If you honestly believe there is no evidence of extra-terrestrial life visiting this planet, then you have sadly become a bit too selective in the things you want to hear and believe.

With that being said, in all honesty, if I ever witness a flying saucer I'll probably assume it's something American made unless I get some kind of life changing emotional response from it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I was born February 6, 1748 in Ingolstadt then died in November 18, 1830 then I came back on July 10th 1856 and died on 7 January 1943 then I came back in July of 1979 and here I am.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fapython

Just speculating, but maybe he wanted to be in the "land of the free." (No pun intended). Britain was already known for its colonialism, and therefore "freedom" would be limited. Sadly, he did not see the FBI coming...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
[edit on 2009/7/14 by J.Smit]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Many seemingly sincere descriptions turn out to be horrific deceptions. I used to believe in Father Christmas until i noticed that, every year, he left me things i saw my mom and dad have bought a few weeks earlier. So that is obviously, undeniably, proof that he exists and is not a jolly ol' fat guy, but a scheming robber who tries to buy kids' faith by stealing their prezzies from their parents and then giving it to the kiddies.

Santa Claus is for real, as i have just proven, and the greatest con artists and fugitive to ever fly across the earth in a twelve reindeer-powered UFO (well, until it was identified as a flying sleigh, it was a UFO).

And don't you tell us that he doesn't exist. I've seen the prezzies, and lots of people told me it was Big Daddy Chrismas who left them, and i don't need no physical evidence.

In case you wonder where this is going: this is the exact attitude you seem to have towards Serbsta, for not blindly and unquestioningly believing word-of-mouth.

As for my signature, i've actually had proof of God's protection and existence, so don't even ask. You'd deny it anyway, even though it is proof by word-of-type.

[edit on 2009/7/14 by J.Smit]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OMNI.23

I was born in Sometown in 4321 BC and died in Othertown in 3214 BC. Then i was born in Thatplace in 1234 AD and died in 423 BC. Then i was born in 1977 Overtheresomewhere, and here i am now, having died two days ago and been reborn last month.

Makes the same sense to me...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
We would see ETs in the movies with Spielberg if they existed.
Spielberg never said he saw the ET cause he does not want to be a liar.
People have seen UFOs but never the ET.
ETs would be in the bible but they are not.
The newspapers lied about the Tesla 'Death Ray' because the beam
is for his airplane.
They did not know they were liars cause Tesla did not go into details.
Books continue to lie about Tesla and is best to research from your
own perceptive and you see how people add their own twist and often
never cover the proper points.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Maybe those were real visitations as recorded by the ancients, who knows? I am not against evidence, i just feel there is more against it than for it. There is nothing wrong with that right?

Nope, people can believe whatever they want to.

But what does the actual evidence points to? You showed information which was hoaxed, as another member pointed out, and you want for people to believe that for the most part the ufo phenomenon can be explained by some supposed writtings of Tesla, which I mentioned several times when he died his "secret writtings" were actually confiscated but somehow they made it to the public.

What is more reasonable? We know for a fact that there have been visitations for millenia, and the ancient people of the world gave use evidence to what they saw which is exactly the same thing we are seeing in the skies these days.

The evidence points to the UFO pehnomenon being "most probably" NOT government aircraft, except for some cases, simply because what the ancient exts, and the ancient people of the world reported is exactly the same thing we have been seeing in the skies for decades.

We even have military personnel, as well as astronauts telling us their own experiences and all you have to say is that you don't think you "want" to believe them?...

SOME of the UFOs seen by some people MIGHT be some black projects by the government, but for the most part, most of the UFO phenomenon can't be human made at all.

There is a lot more to flying these UFOs than just having some drawings, and some obscure writtings which might not even be from Tesla.

For all we know these "leaks' of tesla technology is a new attempt by government agencies to make people believe they are "government made", and sorry to tell you but the "government" wasn't around for the millenia of sightings which have been recorded throughout the history of mankind.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Actually they are even in the bible.

What do you think that Ezequiel saw in his own explanation of "a wheel, within a wheel which came down from the sky and from which a strange creature came out of."?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Im not even going to bother with your first post because i've answered to it countless times.

But this whole deal with Ezekiel? This isn't purely speculation? If you believe in the story of Ezekiel which in itself (if it happened) could rival the events of the parting of the Sea and the Garden of Eden itself with its grandeur. I assume you believe in talking snakes too...?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I could conceive of a talking lizard.
Maybe irrelevant, but I don't think so. The more and more I learn about this whole field of study (UFOs), the more and more I believe that the bible is the grandest UFO report of them all.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Actually they are even in the bible.

What do you think that Ezequiel saw in his own explanation of "a wheel, within a wheel which came down from the sky and from which a strange creature came out of."?

Don't care about bible stories just in case the Illuminati are hiding the
Tesla Free Energy Conspiracy from us with erroneous Tesla tales and
saying UFOs are from ETs another dimension of the bible in which case
there are lies being broadcast to our minds first hand.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

only problem is that the U.S would have used them in thier wars.
NO CANT HAVE IT./CERTAINLY ET.

REGARDS

GEORGE

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
As much as I may wish to believe UFO's are of extraterrestrial origin, I cannot get over the obvious fact, that from the earliest pictures of UFO's from the late 1940s, to today's craft, I can CLEARLY see advancements in design.

Quite simply 1940s UFOs look very much like 1940s design, materials and so forth. Yet we are to believe these "extraterrestrials" have traveled light years, with advanced technology, when I can clearly see this technology advancing over the last 60 - 70 years.

This alone supports the idea that UFOs are man made craft.

When I think of the industrial revolution, oil, roads, cars, factories and industry. And then think what Tesla's or anyone's revolutionary idea of radically changing how man uses energy and resources, whoever that may be, they are going to come up against some mammoth forces.
The first who would want their hands on such a technology would be the military establishment.
If Russia, China or even India where to get their hands on FREE energy, can you imagine how the world of today would look? If they had craft, like UFOs to construct and build their cities, their industry?

Where would America, and the west stand? A technology SO advanced, SO dangerous to the current powers that be, that could revolutionize mankind as a whole, is it any wonder the secrecy, the lies of "extraterrestrial" origin in order to keep the status quo.

I don't know if Tesla was the man to develop this technology for a fact. There is a lot of conjecture and false information about this man. (probably for obvious reasons if he indeed was) but the simple observation of UFO technology advancement over the last 60 - 70 years is proof enough for me, that these craft are indeed man made.
I can further understand the upheaval to the powers that be of the 1940s what such technology could do in terms of global balances of power, hence the secrecy of their development and the throw-off of "extraterrestrial" origin to keep the public ignorant to the truth.

Ahem (cough)

www.design-laorosa.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

<< 3  4  5   >>

join