It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi War turns Nucleaur against Isreal WWIII?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Came across this site that says that the Iraqi war will end in nuclear attack on Isreal. As we know the war is actually STILL going on to this day.

This is the site, from a guy who claims to have received visions from God and Jesus etc:

www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com...

So read it if you want, maybe dismiss him as a nutter, or believe him, your choice, but now you have the info to decide.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to say nutter on this one, he keeps modifying the dreams coveniently in what appears to me in response to news as it go's along.

Now if he had dreamed about Isreal striking Iran - he would have something that could really happen in the not to distant future.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I dont' know what to make of his so called "predictions". I couldn't read anything which seemed likely to happen.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
ooookkkkk can we say PSYCHO?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yeah first thing I thought when I read it was he was either deluded or just plain nut-cracker-fruit-cake.

But when I read on I thought I might aswell post it. As the war in Iraqi is still on going, there is a SLIGHT probability of it happening. Actually I was going to email the guy right after I read the first paragraph of his site and crap him out over the fact that the war in iraqi had happened and NO nucleaur war etc. Then I read on about that the war would continue and at some point there would be a nuke attack on Isreal.

However are there even nukes in Iraqi? Were there ever any??

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That guy is just making stuff up but he could be basing it on the bible. I severely doubt Iraq can nuke Israel though.

Ezekiel seems to indicate that someone WILL try to nuke Israel though:

Ezekiel 39:1-10

�As for you, son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say: �This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Look, I oppose you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal! I will turn you around and drag you along; I will lead you up from the remotest parts of the north, and bring you against the mountains of Israel.I will knock your bow out of your left hand, and make your arrows fall from your right hand. You will fall dead on the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops and the people who are with you. I give you as food to every kind of bird and every wild beast. You will fall dead in the open field; for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord. I will send fire on Magog and those who live securely in the coastlands; then they will know that I am the Lord.

��I will make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; I will not let my holy name be profaned any more. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord, the sovereign king of Israel. Look, it is coming and it will be done, declares the Sovereign Lord. It is the day I have spoken about.

��Then those who live in the cities of Israel will go out and use the weapons for kindling�the shields, bows and arrows, war clubs and spears�they will burn them for seven years. They will not need to take wood from the field or cut down trees from the forests, because they will make fires with the weapons. They will take the loot from those who looted them and seize the plunder of those who plundered them, declares the Sovereign Lord.

Historically Magog/Gog is Russia !

This has not yet happened and if you read chapters 38 & 39 it descibes in detail a war between various nations uniting against Israel.

I guess every country loves Israel though so this isn't likely

There are some interesting commentaries here:

catalog.firefighters.org...
www.khouse.org...
www.khouse.org...

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
EDIT: if you realize there are mentions of saddam still in charge AFTER he was caught, which eliminates the possibility of Iraq going nuclear. Also, there are other mentions that "this will not happen", and Jesus saying "it's past the time".

So, at least we know that we've changed the course of histroy saving it from nuclear holocaust, or this guy is completely bogus.

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by Socalbmx]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"when there is a Palestinain State, thats when".

the chances of that are waaay slim, and i think the chance for that happening has already passed/never will happen/

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by Socalbmx]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think this guy's heart is probably in the right place but clearly, the visions he has originate in his own mind. I don't think there's a high probability of these things happening. Like others have said, Iraq doesn't appear to have had any nukes.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yeah it is in the future (if you believe in bible prophecy etc) that in the end there will be wars with Isreal, and that almost the whole world will unite against her and try to crush her. Also nukes heading the way of Isreal some time, but Isreal supposedly wins all her wars (even out numbered 1000 to 1).

Interesting though that it could be later on that Isreal is attacked and it could be Iraqi, seeing as how unstable that country is. It would be easier to get nukes into Iraqi than anywhere else and it is "north" to Isreal.
If there are nukes in Syria or Iran..they could be moved to Iraqi and fired from Iraqi southern border at Isreal.
Or maybe Russia uses Iraqi as a launching place? You never know, Russia has traditional ties with Iraqi, maybe further on USA pulls out of Iraqi, and Russia moves in???

I guess I have no idea!

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Dam this guy is fake! The war started 1 year ago and he's making prediction about Iraq firing Nuclear wepons t Israel when it does not have it's own government and is ocupied by American troops and NO signs of even biological weapons not talking about nuclear

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by djs0ma
ooookkkkk can we say PSYCHO?

lol
i can

top topics

join