It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New 'World Currency' at G-8

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armisteadmg42
I dont think world currency will ever catch on...

currency is a thing of nationalism. Take the U.S. dollar for example: picture of a dead president eagles and what not. Every other nation has something of personal importance on their currency. Plus i think creating a commitee that determines how much of the world currency to print would be an unneeded change. all in all, i dont think world currency will ever catch. good find regardless

While I agree that nationalism plays a big part in the citizenry catching-on to ideas, I'm not so sure the NWO cares much about the citizenry's input.

What is interesting is the Future United World Currency website, which minted the coin Medvedev is showing, has a full "campaign" to actually launch their coin.

School children were able to vote on the symbols used and a full timeline of PR to heads of state was drafted in their manifesto.

This isn't a matter of will the world's citizens catch-on to it, as much as it is the nation-states' leaders.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

As i have already posted, the magic number is 15

England (Nathan),
France (James),
Austria (Salomon),
Prussia (Amschel),
Italy (Carl).

Think, this coin is a dedication to the founders of what the E.U. represents and i am not referring to the birth of the idea in 50's, it is in honor of the family who first achieved a global market with common trade goals.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I visited the coin's website information and found some interesting comments regarding counterfeit prevention and tracking measures.

In addition to simply creating a world currency that is counterfeit-proof, they are attempting to create an "intelligent" coin.

Dr. Sassoli asked Rome University’s Engineering Dept. to study the potential for a new coin with a high level of protection against counterfeits. In short, an “intelligent coin” that can communicate with mobile phones, give and receive inputs and be recognized as fake or authentic.
www.futureworldcurrency.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Is that a face in the top leaf? Kind of looks like a cat face. Any significance to the 5 stars?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

REVERSE: the Tree of Life,

OH?
Really?

reply to post by foremanator

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What remarkable synchronicity - on the eve of the G8 summit, just before meeting Obama, the Pope has also decided the global economy should be controlled by a single world political authority.

Pope Benedict XVI on Tuesday called for a radical rethinking of the global economy, criticizing a growing divide between rich and poor and urging the establishment of a “world political authority” to oversee the economy and work for the “common good.”

Pope Urges New World Economic Order New York Times, July 7

His suggested political authority would manage globalisation, revive economies, stop the crisis deepening, protect the environment and regulate worldwide migration. It would need to be universally recognised and given power to ensure compliance from all countries.

Pope calls for a new world order Brisbane Times, July 9

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have been reading through the organization's website and just when I thought I found the most surprising-of-all-information, I find something even more powerful.

According to one of their pages, this one world currency will be "tested" during public distribution to be used at the World's Fair in the year 2015.

The currency will also undergo an important public test run at the 2015 Milan Universal Expo.
www.futureworldcurrency.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@@@@!!@!#!#@$!@#!@!@!@!@!@!@!

thats about all i can say.

so who wants to go to ben and jerry's and just eat until we explode? i'm throwing in the towel. people cant call me crazy anymore. nor any of you.

UGGGHHHH *sigh*

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@@@@!!@!#!#@$!@#!@!@!@!@!@!@!

thats about all i can say.

so who wants to go to ben and jerry's and just eat until we explode? i'm throwing in the towel. people cant call me crazy anymore. nor any of you.

UGGGHHHH *sigh*

I actually agree with you. This is the first time I can remember any world leader flaunting and showing an actual product of a proposed one world currency.

This has long been conjured by conspiracy-theorists and those discredited by others for believing in a new world order.

Whether this is a test one world currency sample given to the leaders at the G-8 Summit, the fact is...the notion exists, the idea is real, and it is being pushed, AND SUPPORTED, by some of the world's leaders.

We are no longer crazy loons and whack-jobs...this is sadly all real.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is so outrageous.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Not to worry next will be the mark of the Beast so that all mankind can no longer suffer in hunger and the econemy may help the world.

But it has one catch, which is, to keep the world happy and you must submit to the idea and if you don't they cut your head off. Bible Prophecy Revelation 13 and 20

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Unity in diversity!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

E pluribus unus...

Incredibly original.
And the "art" of the coin is totally empty simulation of semi-symbolism.

The Currency of the Empty Minds it will be called.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Seems like they still intend to keep the pyramid model of power (Illuminati) in place.

Note the '1' represented on top of each other, becoming smaller as they go 'up' like a pyramid, with the profane masses at the bottom and the creme a la creme at the top

We need to start killing kings again.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
On all seriousness, i want to know why a world currency would be a bad thing. Someone please inform me by U2U'ing me. Please present facts only and not personal opinions. I would really like to get a better grasp on this.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Did you guys notice on the back of the coin it looks a lot like the goat head on a pentagram. I do not think it is a far stretch at all.
So a super national currency ha, Bad Bad News!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by patent98310
On all seriousness, i want to know why a world currency would be a bad thing. Someone please inform me

Me too!

Supposing this is done in a standardized way, where any country can mint these coins, and if this new currency is backed by metals instead of being a worthless fiat paper currency like the USD, then HOW is this a bad thing?

All those who are saying how this is so terrible, answer please......

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wow............. The NWO is coming, and it's coming fast. A coin already?? The design, it's so plain and... just cold looking. No artistic value whatsoever. Overall, an ugly coin. It gives me a creepy feeling just looking at it.

Also, the tree of life... Wow, god damn cocky eugenicists. Right in our faces.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Good catch Star! Somebody posted earlier that the coin didn't have Illuminati symbology.

I do have to agree with the other posts that it does have a drab, utilitarian look. Reminds me of something "The State" would produce.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by CAP811]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
the thing that gets me is the majority of people still think we're nut jobs talking about the plans of a one world government and one world currency. Sometimes I think we have no chance of fighting this at all because people are just too asleep to see whats going on.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Tick
Did you guys notice on the back of the coin it looks a lot like the goat head on a pentagram. I do not think it is a far stretch at all.
So a super national currency ha, Bad Bad News!

Wow, just wow...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a8340b6bd6a.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join