It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New 'World Currency' at G-8

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
We are all ONE.

Unifying the world as ONE is a forward step in our evolution.

People have just been spooked and scared by the Bible, and conspiracies dealing with the NWO, so there will be a large group of people reacting badly to the action.

5 = S

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe 1948, when Euro vision was created it was predicted that within 50 years a world wide currency would ensue. Big deal, the dollar is still a global figure which will take decades to dispel. Even if the US did accept a one world currency the global meltdown, which I believe is the underlying statement here, cannot occur by 2012.

Yes WWII happened in 5 years I understand this. This can be mere innocent news, not the theory of one world currency, rapture, 7 seals, world destruction and return of Christ baiting? No couldn't be..

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Dollar Will be "Utterly Destroyed": Strategist

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamCorrect

www.cnbc.com...

Here's the power quote from that article:

"If the global currency crisis unfolds, then inevitably you get an alignment of a global world government. A new global currency and a new world order, so we may be moving towards that," he said.
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well, i guess the only thing i sewe wrong with that article are two words. "If" and "May".

Originally posted by MOFreemason

Originally posted by IamCorrect

www.cnbc.com...

Here's the power quote from that article:

"If the global currency crisis unfolds, then inevitably you get an alignment of a global world government. A new global currency and a new world order, so we may be moving towards that," he said.
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

seems like its here and only getting worse the dollar is becoming crap

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

It doesn't surprise me at all that only after the US economy finally began to collapse did any major progress towards establishing a world currency begin to take place. This kind of behavior makes our country extremely predictable. So predictable in fact, that I will go with my gut feeling that another new war is upon us.

By the way, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev last name means "of a bear."

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well, one thing is for certain, as long as there is any kind of money inexistence, disclosure has not occurred by any positive ET's or any kind of exopolitics and join the confederation. Money is only slavery.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by MOFreemason

there is a mint mark on the coin
it looks like two LL's overlapping

those offset-overlapping 'LL's

resemble an offset-underscored 4 to my eyes...
but that might just be a mind trick/illusion

thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
For those who think this is a good thing and the coin is ambiguous enough, think again.

This is only a NWO ONE DOLLAR COIN that is being used to suck our leaders (I use the term loosely) into coming onboard and ultimately to agreeing to a one world currency.

But consider this, there would have to be smaller coins and also different value dollar notes like 10, 20s, 50s etc. which may well have god knows what kind of symbolism on it.

They could put Satans face on the back pf a coin or note and there would be nothing anyone could do about it once it was all minted and up and running.

Just a thought....

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
disclosure: I have not read thru all the posts here, but I give you these thoughts.

No country in the world could conduct business if there were several different currencies being used within its borders. It would be chaos.

Why should that example not also be true for the world? We are all doing business with each other across the globe, why should there not be one currency therefore that standardizes transactions?

The question comes to mind however, on what would the value of said world currency be based? Who, if anyone/ or which body/institution/government would have the power to "print" excess money as is done now to manipulate the economy? Would such excess printing even be part of the (future) scenario?

I guess it is more complicated than at first thought. There are power and control issues that the currently powerful might resist changing.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The website has updated their contest and extended the deadline, which now stands at January 10, 2010.

SCHOOL PARTECIPATION

The competition for schoolchildren from across the world is a key-point of the UFWC project.

The competition has been organised by the United Future World Currency (UFWC) - Eurodollar project. Its aim is to find a name and symbol for a single, international virtual currency for the future, thanks to schoolchildren's efforts.

Importantly, this is a non-profit initiative which does not have any political, religious affiliations or ties to any pressure groups. Its goal is a single, trans-national currency for the future.

Please note the following key points:

- submission deadline: 15th January 2010. This is to allow time for a selection of schoolchildren's
drawings to be exhibited at the World Money Fair in Berlin on 29th January 2010.

- Your best works will also be shown next years at an exhibit at the United Nations headquarters in
New York, USA, and at the European Parliament.

- Due to the volume of works received, we are unable to return children's drawings, the works become
our copyright property at the moment of receipt.

- The final winners shall be awarded a gold, silver gold-plated silver UFWC sample coins respectively
for first, second and third prize.
www.futureworldcurrency.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101
Is it just me or are they getting more and more blatant about flaunting the fact that they will implement their will upon us no matter what? Everyone needs to see it an stop playing their game, if you stop playing the game then there is no game.

They have seen no opposition so far. Why spend the money and effort to deceive a society you've conditioned to feel powerless? All the fight has been bred out of us..

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What we'll see if this "takes hold" so to speak, is Russia, China and all of their flunky nations becoming the "leader nations" of the world.

Then...

Things will get very interesting on the world stage for sure.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

On March 24, 2009, Zhou Xiaochuan, President of the People's Bank of China, called for "creative reform of the existing international monetary system towards an international reserve currency," believing it would "significantly reduce the risks of a future crisis and enhance crisis management capability." Zhou suggested that the IMF's Special Drawing Rights, a currency basket comprising dollars, euros, yen, reais and sterling and could serve as a super-sovereign reserve currency, not easily influenced by the policies of individual countries. US President Obama, however, rejected the suggestion stating that "the dollar is extraordinarily strong right now." In the G8 summit the Russian president revealed the world currency

I find that hilarious. All the countries that are just in the crapper economically that would benefit from a world currency and Obamas like....well Americas doing well so to hell with everyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join