It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texans Unite on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Recently I've noticed more and more Texans joining ATS. I wanted to start this thread to try and get to know my fellow Texans. Post a little bit about yourself and city if you don't mind.

I'm 35 male from Amarillo and have a Wife and 2 wonderful daughters.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I live in The Big 'D', ya'll know what I mean? Dallas...yeeehaaa! Not much to say about myself. I'm married with 2 kids myself, but I have a son and a daughter. I believe the actual ATS servers are in Texas, so you should have a nice connection when checking in on what's happening. We're at least a few milliseconds ahead of Skeptic Overlord...

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I live in Austin with a houseful of pets-2 dogs, 2 birds, 3 cats, and 3 aquariums. I feed all of the neighborhood stray cats, too. Many of my pets were rescued from either abusive homes or the side of the road. What can I say, I'm a sucker for animals!

It's nice to see fellow Texans on the board.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i live in texas and enjoy the wildlife. i commute from H-town to the Woods.

[Edited on 5/7/2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i've got one fish tank, two ponds, a raccoon, a bunch of deer, a bunch of fairy buttaflies, and one brain cell.

no kids, no wife, no obligations. only the buffets. well

peace out.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Temple, Texas here.

Ive noticed that the internet is FULL of Texans lol..

Kinda weird given our "REDNECK" stereotype

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Big Niners fan here, sorry to dump on your parade.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
dude, your not raining on any parade. the niners are about as a lame duck of a team as there is. i bet even the texans will have a better record than the niners do. i hope they play this year. maybe we can bet, like a vote or something

frisco is a cool town, but the niners suck. didn't they get rid of owens?

peace

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Until this year I was living on a military base in San Antonio.

In my teens, with one dog and a love for Texas.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yeah they got rid of Owens, and Hearst and Streets and Garcia. Doesn't take much to keep up to the rest of the league. BIG DISS.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Apart from here, I've never spoken to any Texans. My wife is a Californian living in Oregon and my old boss was an Arizonian but no - never met a real live Texan.
Is it true you want to take over the world ?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
well the niners and texans don't play this year so can't bet for a vote on that. last year the niners won two more games than the texans, but this year i bet the texans win more.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Damn, you're hurting me here. I like the Texans, I also hate the Cowboys. It's law.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
na, i don't wanna take over the world. i think it would be cool if the whole world could unite in a celebration of our diversity. why can't we all just get along? there is all types of fokes in texas, and lots of dumb arsses just like anywhere else.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Pancho, if you really want to see how screwed up things can be, you've got to come to Canada. Way messed up.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Damn, you're hurting me here. I like the Texans, I also hate the Cowboys. It's law.

I wish the rivalry between the niners and cowboy's was as heated as it use to be. Man there were some good games between those teams. I hate the niners. It's the law

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I want to know what's going on with the Kinky Friedman for Governor campaign.

He rocks.

Vote Kinky 2006

EDIT: It's a Texas thing. Am I the only one that's heard of him? He's running for Gov of Texas. (sigh) Now I'm sad.

[Edited on 9-6-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
www.kinkyfriedman.com...

well, i am gonna go check out some more 'bout this dude. this may be the first time i vote in eight years. well in 2006 it'll be ten.

he says he is gonna make the de-clawing of cat's illegal. lol!
if he says anything about the complete decriminalization of mary jane, he'll have my vote.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Dude....I'm totally Texan.

But I'm excellent at pretending I'm not.

new topics

top topics

join